IPTV is a video streaming service that transmits all the contents through an internet connection. The process of IPTV is similar to that of OTT apps in that the content is delivered to the user only on their request basis. If a user requests a movie or TV show, only the particular content is sent to the user. Whenever the user requests new content, it will transmit a new series of streams for the particular user. In detail, let’s see about a famous IPTV service called Twisted TV IPTV.
Twisted TV IPTV is an IPTV media player app that supports M3U URLs from any IPTV provider. Like most IPTV media player app, it is available for free. You don’t have to register for the IPTV. All you need is an active IPTV provider’s M3U URL. You can also upload EPG URL to get the 24/7 guide for all the live TV channels.
Pros of VPN when streaming IPTV
VPNs might be helpful for regular internet users who would stream IPTV videos. Because your IPTV service provider might track your internet browsing history. So to avoid being tracked, use paid VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and IPVanish VPN. These VPNs will safeguard your IP address and make you anonymous while streaming IPTV videos.
How to Install Twisted TV IPTV on Android devices
1. Search for the Twisted TV IPTV app in the Play Store.
2. Click Install to download and install the IPTV app.
3. After installation, launch the IPTV app by clicking the Open button.
4. In the welcome screen, click the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button.
5. Now, click the M3U URL radio button and enter your IPTV provider’s URL.
6. It might take few minutes to load the contents for the first time.
7. Select the category you want to watch and start watching your favorite TV shows on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Get Twisted TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
2. Click the Search icon.
3. In the search box, type Downloader.
4. Select the Downloader app and click Get or Download button.
5. Wait for the Twisted TV IPTV app to be installed and then click the Open button.
6. In the URL box, enter the Twisted TV IPTV’s apk download https://bit.ly/3vMV6K9 into the URL box and hit the Go button.
7. After the download is complete, click the Install button.
8. Now, open the IPTV app and click the Load your playlist option.
9. In the next screen, enter your IPTV provider’s M3U URL and start watching your favorite movies & TV series in Firestick.
How to Watch Twisted TV IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Download the Twisted TV IPTV apk file using the download URL.
2. Copy the IPTV player’s apk file to a pen drive.
3. Plug in the pen drive into your TV’s USB port.
4. Open the File Manager app and select your pen drive.
5. Go to the folder where the apk file is located and open the apk file.
6. Click Install and then Open to launch the IPTV app.
7. Enter the unique M3U URL and stream all the IPTV videos on your Smart TV.
There is no dedicated customer support section available in the Twisted TV IPTV. However, you can get common customer support about the app in the Play Store. If you have any streaming issues with the IPTV app, let us know in the comments below.
If you’re looking for a decent IPTV media player, then Twisted TV IPTV is the best choice. The IPTV app is simple to use and also supports both M3U URL and Xstream codes API. Try the IPTV media player and decide it for yourself. For more IPTV players, try Smart IPTV and Super IPTV Player.