Internet Protocol Television, commonly known as IPTV, is an online video streaming service that offers high speed and excellent quality videos. No matter what device you have, if it has an internet connection, then you can watch live TV. Some IPTV providers only give you the M3U URL. You have to get any third-party IPTV player app to stream the content. MXL IPTV is one of the best apps to stream other IPTV services with M3U URLs.
The first noticeable thing in the MXL IPTV is that the app available on the Google Play Store, which assures that the IPTV app is safe to use on all devices. You can stream with external video players like MX player and VLC player. If you connect to Wi-Fi or your device have a 4G connection, then you can watch the live TV channel in HD.
Use a VPN when Streaming IPTV
Even IPTV networks have legal rights to stream the channel and movies on their app. Some of the channels are geo-restricted, and so you cannot watch them even they are available for streaming. So use a VPN service like NordVPN or TunnerBear VPN to access such contents on any devices worldwide. VPNs also keep the user data safe.
How to Watch MXL IPTV on Android Devices
1. Search for the MXL TV app in the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Click the Install button
3. After installation is completed, tap Open.
4. In the M3U URL field, enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider.
5. Now, select the channel you want to watch, and in the popup, select Internal Player.
6. Start streaming your favorite channel, and the quality is adjusted automatically as per your internet speed.
How to Stream MXL IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device and navigate to the home screen.
2. Select the Find tab and click the Search button.
3. Now, type Downloader.
4. Select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
5. Click the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app.
6. Then, tap the Open button.
7. Click the Settings icon.
8. Scroll down and select the My Fire TV.
9. Select Developer options and click the Install unknown apps.
10. In the list, click the Downloader and tap the Turn on button.
11. Now, open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
12. In the URL box, type MXL IPTV apk https://bit.ly/2SrULOy and click the Go button.
13. Wait for the app to be downloaded and click the Install button.
14. After the MXL IPTV app is installed, click Open.
15. In the M3U field, enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider.
16. Start watching your favorite channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch MXL IPTV on PC
1. Install BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Download the MXL TV apk file from any trusted sources.
3. Open BlueStacks and go to the My Apps tab.
4. Drag and drop the MXL IPTV apk file into BlueStacks.
5. Wait for few minutes, and the IPTV app will be installed.
6. Now, launch the IPTV app and enter the IPTV URL in the M3U URL field.
7. Click Save Playlist and start streaming live TV on your PC.
MXL IPTV has dedicated customer support in the Telegram app. Click on the “Group on Telegram” button in the app to contact the developers about your queries. Other than the Telegram support, there is no email or live chat support available on the IPTV.
Use the MXL IPTV and stream all the IPTV contents for free. No need for M3U URL, just enter mxltv in the URL box and get instant access to the contents. The only downside is it shows advertisements while streaming, but if you use an external player, you can get rid of ads. If not, you can use other IPTV players like GSE SMART IPTV and Smart IPTV.