247 IPTV Player is one of the fewest IPTV players officially available in the app stores. Like the GSE Smart IPTV, the app is compatible with iOS, Android, Amazon Firestick, and Smart TVs. The 247 IPTV Player is available for free, and you can get to stream video content from any IPTV provider. With the 247 IPTV, you can watch live TV, series, catch-up shows, and on-demand titles. To stream content in HD and UHD quality, you need to buy a subscription with the 247 IPTV Player. Let us get into the signup steps.
Features of 247 IPTV Player
- The IPTV Player app is one of the best video player apps.
- It includes a fully automated EPG for all the channels.
- It has a dedicated app for smart TVs with quick navigation and easy control.
- You don’t need to submit any personal information for the free version.
Importance of a VPN while streaming IPTV
Use VPNs when you are using IPTV providers and IPTV players. These IPTV contents are derived from torrent sites and illegal websites. So, as a precautionary measure, use a VPN on your device. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN offer servers in different countries. With that, no one will know what you are doing on the internet. You can easily hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location.
How to Sign Up for 247 IPTV Player
(1) Go to the 247 IPTV Player website (www.247tvstream.com) and click the Subscribe Now button on the top of the screen.
(2) Under the Select Plan section, choose any one of the three subscription plans – $15.95 per month or $49.99 for three months, or $79.99 for six months. Enter your personal information under the User Information tab.
(3) After that, enter a coupon code if you have any and click the Make Payment button.
(4) All the payments are handled by PayPal. Enter the payment information on the next screen.
(5) Then, scroll down to the bottom and click the Pay Now button.
(6) When the payment is successful, you will receive 247 IPTV Player username and password along with other login details with which you will get HD and UHD access to the app.
Note: With the free version, you can watch all the IPTV contents in SD quality. The subscription is only for HD and UHD quality.
How to Install 247 IPTV Player on Android Devices
(1) Launch the Play Store on your Android device.
(2) Search for 247 IPTV Player in the search bar.
(3) Select the app on the list of the apps.
(4) Select the Install button to get it from the Play Store.
(5) After the installation is completed, click the Open button to launch the app.
(6) Sign in with your 247 IPTV username and password to watch all the video content on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Install 247 IPTV Player Apk on Android Devices
Like Tivimate IPTV Player, if you don’t find the 247 IPTV Player on the Play Store, you shall get it as an apk file. To do this, you need to enable Unknown Sources. For this, go to Android Settings >> System or Security >> Apps from Unknown Sources >> Turn On.
(1) Open the browser on your Android phone and search for 247 IPTV apk.
(2) Choose any of the trustworthy websites from the search result.
(3) Click on the Download link next to the latest version to download the apk.
(4) Allow the download to complete. On the notification pop-up, select Install.
(5) Tap on the Open button after the installation to launch the IPTV player app.
(6) You shall log in to your account with the necessary details as you received over the email after the 247 IPTV sign-up process.
How to Install 247 IPTV Player on iOS Devices
(1) On your iOS device, open the App Store.
(2) Search for 247 IPTV app.
(3) Select the app from the search results.
(4) Click the Get icon on the App Store.
(5) After the app is installed, click the Open button.
(6) The sign-in screen will appear. Enter your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite IPTV content.
How to Download 247 IPTV Player Apk on Firestick
Unlike the Play Store and App Store, the IPTV Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to install the app with the Downloader app. With the help of Download, you can download the 247 IPTV apk file and install the apk file on your Firestick.
Install 247 IPTV Player on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) From the Firestick Home screen, click the Find menu to select the Search tile.
(2) Using the Fire TV remote, search for the term Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app in the Apps & Games category.
(4) Tap on the Download or Get icon to download and install the app.
Tweak Fire TV Settings
(1) Go to the Settings option on the Home screen.
(2) Navigate to the My Fire TV option and click on it.
(3) Choose the Developer options on the list of options displayed.
(4) Tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
(5) Choose the Downloader option and select the Turn On button.
Install 247 IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV from the apps section or home screen.
(2) Go to the Search bar and enter the 247 IPTV URL download link. Then, click the Go button.
(3) Select the Install button to install the app.
(4) Then, click the Open button to open the IPTV Player app.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV account and watch videos from your IPTV provider.
How to Install 247 IPTV Player on Smart TVs
For smart TVs, 247 TV is available as a native app. You can install the 247 IPTV for Smart TV app. The app is specially made for Smart TVs that suit a bigger screen.
(1) Open the Play Store and search for 247 IPTV for Smart TV app.
(2) Choose the app from the search results.
(3) Tap on the Install button on the next screen.
(4) After the installation, open the app and watch the IPTV video contents on your smart TV.
How to Install 247 IPTV on PC [Windows & Mac]
(1) Go to the Chrome browser and visit the BlueStacks official website (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
(2) Navigate to its website to download the latest version of BlueStacks Android emulator based on your computer OS.
(3) Click on the .dmg or .exe file to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(4) Launch the emulator after the installation and provide the Google Account details to sign in.
(5) When you get the home screen, select the Google Play Store icon to launch it.
(6) Now, search for the 247 IPTV using the search bar.
(7) Select the Install button to download the app on BlueStacks.
(8) After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
(9) Now, enter the login details to stream your favorite content.
How to Fix 247 IPTV Not Working
The IPTV player might sometimes not work, and you need to sort out the issue to use it further on your device.
- Check if the M3U URL you have provided is working.
- Find out if you have entered the right login details.
- Ensure the internet connection is stable and steady.
- Update the app with the latest version as an outdated version will bring in issues.
- Ensure your device is compatible with the IPTV player or you shall update the device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app if the problem persists.
- Contact the customer support of the player, or the provider to resolve any issue.
- The last option is to reset your device and check if the player works.
247 IPTV Customer Support
247 IPTV Player support both live chat and email. The live chat is responding swiftly, and there is no waiting time. You can get instant support from the customer executives. The mail support is also fast in responding to your queries. Enter your name, email, mobile number, and your query in the contact us form. You will get a reply mail within a day.
It also has FAQ support. In the FAQ section, you will get answers to common questions and queries.
247 IPTV Review
It is a good IPTV player app. Free availability is one of the major advantages of the app. But for HD and UHD, you need a subscription. It is where the app has pricing issues. We recommend you install the app for free. It will stream all your IPTV contents in good quality. If you want high-quality streaming, go for the premium plans. You can try other IPTV Players like GSE SMART IPTV, Smart IPTV, and Perfect Player.
Frequently Asked Questions
The subscription costs $15.95/month to $19.99/6 month.
Yes. It works with the Xtream Codes of your IPTV provider.