Greek IPTV is primarily focused on the Greek language content and TV channels. You can get access to more than 10,000+ live TV channels across all genres. The best thing about this IPTV is that it offers 24hrs free trial to new users. The IPTV app is available on most smart devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Choose Greek IPTV
The Greek IPTV offers the best features
- Greek IPTV provides 30,000+ movies, series, and TV shows for on-demand streaming.
- It supports HD and SD channel streaming on most devices.
- This IPTV has a fast and stable server for seamless streaming.
- You can stream the content of 44+ countries on this IPTV.
There are three segments of IPTV subscription plans available. You can choose them based on the number of months.
|Subscription Plans||Plus TV||Elite TV||Giant Plus TV|
|Smart Plan (1 month)||€9||€12||€15|
|Silver Plan (3 months)||€25||€30||€40|
|Premium Plan (6 months)||€40||€50||€70|
|Platinum Plan (1 year)||€60||€80||€120|
Why VPN is Necessary for Streaming IPTV
Every time you use an IPTV, we recommend you stream it through a VPN service. Because many IPTV providers might bring you content that they don’t have the proper license to stream. In such a case, streaming them might attract legal issues. Also, your ISPs might track your activity by using your device’s IP address. You can use the premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN for advanced protection.
How to Sign Up for Greek IPTV
1. Go to the Greek IPTV website and click Get Trial 24h button.
2. Select the subscription and enter your email address and click the Sign Up button.
3. After a successful Sign-up, you’ll see a success message with “Your account has been created, and a message with more instructions will be sent to your email.”
4. Now, check your email for IPTV account details.
How to Stream Greek IPTV on Android Devices
Pre-Requisite: To install a third-party apk, you shall need to enable Unknown Sources. For this, go to Settings > System > Install Unknown apps.
1. Download the Greek IPTV apk file from any of the trusted websites.
2. After that, launch the IPTV apk file on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Click Install to download the Greek IPTV app.
4. On the next screen, select the Open button.
5. Now, choose any category like LIVE TV, CINEMA TV, etc.
6. Then, choose a channel from the respective category.
7. Enjoy streaming movies and live TVs on your smartphones.
How to Watch Greek IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Download and install the VLC for Mobile app from the Apple App Store.
2. Select Network in the bottom navigation bar.
3. Select the Open Network stream option.
4. Now, enter the M3U URL you received through email into the URL box.
5. Tap the Open Network Stream to start streaming Greek IPTV on your iOS devices.
How to Install Greek IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device and connect it to a WIFI.
2. Click the Find menu to select the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader and click the OK button.
4. Select the Downloader app.
5. Click the Download button to download and install the Downloader app.
6. To enable the unknown sources, get back to Fire TV Home > Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader > Turn on.
8. Enter the Greek IPTV apk download link in the search bar and click the Go button.
9. Wait for the app to be downloaded and then click the Install button.
10. Click Open to launch the IPTV app on Firestick.
11. Now, enjoy watching Greek IPTV on your Firestick.
How to Download Greek IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Download the Greek IPTV apk file on your PC.
2. Copy the apk file to the pen drive.
3. Plug-In the USB drive into your smart TV.
4. Now, open the USB drive using the file manager app.
5. Open the IPTV apk file on your Smart TV.
6. To proceed with installing apk, you shall navigate to Settings > Apps > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources > Ok.
7. Click Install on the pop-up to install the app, and then click Open.
8. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream your favorite content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Greek IPTV on Windows PC
1. Start the Windows or Mac PC and select the Web browser to open.
2. Search for the Greek Apk and look for a reliable website to download the Apk.
3. Visit the BlueStacks Official Website and download the BlueStacks Emulator.
4. Select Install to install the BlueStacks and launch the Android emulator.
5. Enter the Google account credentials to sign in and select the Install Apk option.
6. Choose the IPTV Apk file to open and select Install to install the IPTV app.
7. Open the Greek IPTV app and log in to your IPTV Provider account.
8. Choose the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Add Greek IPTV Kodi Add-On
1. Launch the Kodi app player on any of the compatible devices and go to Settings > Add-ons.
2. Select the Install from Repository option.
3. Select PVR clients in the add-ons category list.
4. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client in the list.
5. Click Install to get the add-on.
6. Click Configure button in the bottom bar.
7. Select General > M3U Play List URL.
8. Now, enter your IPTV URL and click the OK button.
9. Restart your device and select Greek IPTV in the channels list and start streaming your favorite channels and movies.
How to Install Greek IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download and Install Smart IPTV on your Samsung or LG Smart TV.
2. Make a note of your Smart TV’s MAC address.
3. Now, go to Smart IPTV’s official website from a browser.
4. Select the My List option to enter the MAC address and M3U URL of Greek IPTV.
5. Click on the Send button.
6. Now, launch the Smart IPTV and start streaming Greek IPTV on your smart TV.
How to Get Greek IPTV on Dreamlink
1. Select My Apps on the DreamLink homepage.
2. Select DOL2 in the My Apps section.
3. Now, on the DOL2 page, note down the MAC address in the upper right corner.
4. Click the Edit button and enter the required fields, such as Service Alias, Portal URL, etc. and then click the OK button.
5. Now, wait for the app to load your IPTV content.
6. After the channel loads, you can stream Greek IPTV on the DreamLink device.
Greek IPTV offers 24/7 email support for responding to user queries. However, you can visit their Facebook page to get in touch with the support team to resolve any issue. They will respond to your questions and reply within 2-6 hours.
If you are from Greece and looking for the best cable TV alternative, we recommend you to try Greek IPTV as it is one of the best IPTV with no buffering issues. Compatibility over Android, iOS, Firestick, and Smart TV is one of the biggest advantages of this IPTV. Get a free trial and test its services. Then go for the long-term plans.
There are other IPTV service providers available for your streaming device. You can try them on.
IPTV Lead is an excellent IPTV service with 7000+ Live TV channels. It offers TV channels in 4K HD streaming. You can watch the TV channels with EPG support. It offers M3U URL, and thereby, you can download the IPTV Players on the streaming device to watch the IPTV content.
Newest IPTV is the best IPTV service provider to watch Greece TV channels. It has 3000+ TV channels, including the channels of the US, the UK, Brazil, Germany, and many more. The on-demand section contains the best movies, series, and TV shows for streaming. It streams the content with 99% uptime for buffer-free streaming.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV provides 20000+ live TV channels and plenty of on-demand content. You can stream these contents with a subscription of $15.99 per month. It has 24/7 customer support and Anti-freeze technology for seamless streaming. The TV channels are available in HD and FHD streaming quality.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes. You can connect to a US server on any of the premium VPN services to watch Greek IPTV in the USA.