Crystal IPTV is also an IPTV service that has over 12,000 channels, VOD, series, and Adult channels. Each content can be accessed through 4K and HD or SD quality, supporting all devices. This also offers other channels like Spain, German, the UK, France, etc. All these channels contain Sports, Movies, Kid’s Live, and different categories. You can get the service on various popular devices, including Android, MAG, Smart TV, and more, by the following methods and enjoy streaming.
Why is VPN used for Streaming Crystal IPTV?
VPN can be used whenever you use IPTV services because some service IPTV is considered to be illegal. This may lead you to face various issues; to avoid such things, you can use a VPN. Virtual Private Network hides all online activities, IP addresses, and personnel from hackers and keeps them safe. Most importantly, they provide data security and remove geo-restrictions to access this IPTV. Some reliable VPNs commonly include ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and IPVanish IPTV.
What are the Subscription Plans of Crystal IPTV?
|1 month||€11.99||over 12,000 channels||1 connection|
|3 months||€19.99||over 12,000 channels||1 connection|
|6 months||€39.99||over 12,000 channels||1 connection|
|12 months||€59.99||over 12,000 channels||1 connection|
How can you Install Crystal IPTV?
Crystal IPTV is available on several popular streaming devices; you can install them using any streaming service. This can be installed on Android, iOS, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Tablets, Chromecast, etc. Get the IPTV service and enjoy streaming. We can access this IPTV by using their APK file and proceed by installing the same to enjoy streaming our favorite content.
How to Stream Crystal IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android device and connect it to the Network.
2. Move to the Settings menu from the Home page.
3. Select the Install Unknown Apps, and enable the toggle option near the browser to install the APK.
4. Search for the Crystal APK file from any default web browser.
5. Locate the File from the search result.
6. Now, install the APK file on your Android device.
7. Once the file is installed, launch and sign in with the credentials needed.
8. You can stream any content you need from Crystal IPTV.
How to Watch the Crystal IPTV on a PC
1. First, install the BlueStacks from the official site on your PC.
2. Then, download the Crystal IPTV APK file on your device.
3. Open BlueStack’s Official website and login in using the Google account credentials.
4. Select the (+) to install the APK button.
5. Choose the APK file and select Open to install the app.
6. Wait until the IPTV app gets installed.
7. Click on the Crystal IPTV icon and launch the app on your device.
8. Now, you can Stream all the content you need.
How can you watch Crystal IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and move to the home page.
2. Select the Find tab from the menu available.
3. Click the Search option given on the screen.
4. Search for the Downloader and select the downloader app that appears.
5. Select the Download option for the installation process.
6. Move back to the Settings option on Firestick.
7. Select the My Fire TV option from the menu.
8. Now, tap the Developers option and select Install unknown apps.
9. Enable the Download app to install apps on the device.
10. Go back to the Home page and launch the Downloader app.
11. Enter the Crystal IPTV APK link on the enter URL option.
12. Click the Go to Download and the app APK file.
13. Choose the Install app and launch the IPTV app.
14. Finally, Sign in to your IPTV account and enjoy streaming your favorites.
How to Watch the Crystal IPTV on Kodi
1. Power on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. From the Kodi home screen, select the Settings icon.
3. Move to the System and choose the Adds-Ons to enable the Unknown sources under general.
4. You can see a Warning pop-up menu and press Ok, then open the File manager.
5. Then, select the Add source option and click on None.
6. Enter the APK URL of the Crystal IPTV and click the OK button.
7. Type the Repository name in the enter a name for the Media source section and hit OK.
8. Choose the Add-ons on the screen and select the Open-box icon.
9. Press the Install Zip file, click on the Ok button to install the repository you have installed, and select them.
10. Click the Video add-ons and press the Crystal IPTV add-on from the list.
11. Press the Install button and wait for the installation.
12. Select the adds-Ons and choose Video add-on from your Kodi home page.
13. Choose the Crystal IPTV add-on, enter your IPTV account details and start streaming your favorite channels on Kodi.
How to Watch Crystal IPTV on Smart TV
1. First, search for the Crystal IPTV APK file from the default web browser.
2. Select and download the APK on your PC from a trusted website.
3. Connect the USB device to your PC and go to the APK file.
4. Plug the USB drive from the PC and connect it to the Smart TV.
5. Power on your Smart TV and move to the Settings option.
6. Click the Devices preferences and go to Security & restrictions.
7. Select the Unknown sources and enable the option.
8. Move to downloaded APK file to the Smart TV and install it.
9. At last, launch the Crystal APK file and then install it on your device.
How to Watch the Crystal IPTV on Enigma2
1. Turn on your Enigma2 device and move to Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
2. You can see an IP address on the screen; note it down.
3. Open the PC Web browser and search for Putty software.
4. Pick the official site and download the Software on your device.
5. Install the Putty software and open them.
6. Type the IP address in the given field and select Telenet.
7. Press Open and set a default login as root.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the Crystal IPTV and enter Reboot.
9. Hit Enter on your device, and it will be restarted.
10. Now, you can stream the content once the loading is finished.
How can you watch Crystal on a Formular Device
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your device and note down the MAC address from the screen.
2. Click on the Add portal and enter the Crystal IPTV as the portal name.
3. Give away the M3U URL of the Crystal IPTV in the URL portal section.
4. Choose the Connect option and enjoy streaming your favorite ones.
How to Watch the Crystal IPTV on iOS Device
1. Switch on your device, and open the App store.
2. Move to the Search bar and search for 247 IPTV.
3. Select the App from the suggestion and tap the Get option.
4. Then, open the 247 IPTV app and type the Username, password, and M3U URL of the Crystal IPTV.
5. Click the Login and enjoy watching IPTV content on your device.
If you’re facing any issues or queries regarding Crystal IPTV, you can contact the service through the email on the official site. This customer service is available 24/7 and helps to solve issues and sort out the problem that occurs. In addition, the IPTV Providers will guide you with some troubleshooting methods to fix it.
Crystal IPTV service with standard package costs under $13.00 per month. This includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other categories. It is compatible with all the popular IPTV players and channels. You can also simultaneously stream and enjoy the content on your device. Moreover, you can also try out other popular IPTV service providers, including Slacker TV IPTV, First TV IPTV, and Supreme TV IPTV.