There are various IPTV services out there. Some IPTVs offer content on their own. For some, you have to provide the content via M3U URL or Xstrean codes. The IPTV services to which you will provide the content are called IPTV Player. But for that, you will need sign-in credentials to access the contents. Let’s see about one of the IPTV players called XCIPTV.
XCIPTV acts as a media player that is fully customizable and comes with two built-in media players. It uses Exo Player and VLC Media Player. The app is compatible with Android phones, tablets, TVs, and streaming devices. It supports EPG with VOD and IMDB ratings. The IPTV player has got built-in VPN support. The contents you stream will have back up which you can restore late.
How to Sign up for XCIPTV
Need for VPN while Streaming IPTV
VPN is one of the important services that you should avail yourself of while streaming with IPTV. In the case of IPTV players, you will provide the contents so there may be any copyrighted contents or geo-restricted contents. All these contents cannot be accessed without a VPN. So, you will need a VPN like PortonVPN, or CyberGhost VPN.
How to Stream XCIPTV on Firestick
1. Click Find and choose Search on the Firestick home screen.
2. Type Downloader on the search screen and select the app.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Choose Settings > My Fire TV from the home screen.
5. Click on the Developer Options.
6. Choose to Install Unknown Apps.
7. Now, enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the XCIPTV apk URL (https://bit.ly/3yXgle1) and click Go.
10. Wait for the app to download.
11. Then, click Install.
12. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Enter the URL, Username, Password and click Sign in.
14. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
15. Stream your favorite live TV channel.
How to Get XCIPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks site.
2. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
3. Now, download the XCIPTV APK File on your Windows or Mac PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
5. Drag and drop the IPTV file and install it on your PC.
6. Go to the My Apps tab and launch the app.
7. Then, watch all the live TV channels.
How to Install XCIPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Type XCIPTV and select the app.
3. Tap the Install button.
4. Tap Open to launch the IPTV app on your Android phone or tablet.
5. Login with your IPTV username and password also enter the M3U URL of the provider.
6. The,n you have to choose a Media Player to stream the content.
7. Now, choose a video and hit play to start streaming the IPTV videos.
How to Download XCIPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the XCIPTV apk using the download link.
2. Copy the file to a USB Drive and insert the USB into your TV.
3. Open a File Manager and choose USB as a source destination.
4. Now, click on the IPTV apk file and choose Install.
5. Open the IPTV app and sign in with your service provider.
6. The contents will load and you can start streaming.
There is no dedicated customer support or website for the XCIPTV player. You can post your queries and issues as a review on the Play Store. Your review will be addressed. You can send an email to email@example.com.
XCIPTV is one of the best media players for your Android phone or tablet or TV to enjoy video content from various IPTV providers. It supports various IPTV service providers with EPG Guide, VOD, backup, and supports most of the VPN, etc. Do check out other IPTV Players like GSE SMART IPTV and Smart IPTV.