XCIPTV is a fully customizable media player and features two built-in media players. It uses Exo Player and VLC Media Player. Navigating on this IPTV player is easy with its simple UI design. It supports EPG with VOD and IMDB ratings. The IPTV player has got built-in VPN support. The contents you stream will have a backup, which you can restore later. It even supports schedule recording from the EPG view. The app is compatible with Android phones, tablets, TVs, and streaming devices.
Need for VPN while Streaming IPTV
VPN is one of the important services that you should avail yourself of while streaming with IPTV. In the case of IPTV players, you will provide the contents, so there may be any copyrighted content or geo-restricted content. All these contents cannot be accessed without a VPN. So, you will need a VPN like PortonVPN or CyberGhost VPN.
How to Sign Up for XCIPTV
There is no need to sign up for an account with Ottrun XCIPTV. You can sign up for any IPTV service provider or OTT content providers like Marvel IPTV or VTV IPTV to access the contents with XCIPTV Player.
How to Install XCIPTV on Firestick
1. Click Find and choose Search on the Firestick home screen.
2. Type Downloader on the search screen and select the app.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Choose Settings > My Fire TV from the home screen.
5. Click on the Developer Options.
6. Choose to Install Unknown Apps.
7. Now, enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the XCIPTV Player apk URL (https://bit.ly/3yXgle1) and click Go.
10. Wait for the app to download.
11. Then, click Install.
12. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Enter the URL, Username, Password, and click Sign in.
14. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
15. Stream your favorite live TV channel.
How to Get XCIPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks site (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
2. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
3. Now, download the XCIPTV APK File on your Windows or Mac PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
5. Drag and drop the IPTV file and install it on your PC.
6. Go to the My Apps tab and launch the app.
7. Then, watch all the live TV channels.
How to Install XCIPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Type XCIPTV and select the app.
3. Tap the Install button to get it from the Play Store.
4. Tap Open to launch the IPTV app on your Android phone or tablet.
5. Login with your IPTV username and password. Further, enter the M3U URL of the provider.
6. Then, you have to choose a Media Player to stream the content.
7. Now, choose a video and hit play to start streaming the IPTV videos.
How to Download XCIPTV on Smart TV
1. On your Android TV, open Settings >> Apps >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources.
2. Download the XCIPTV apk for the smart TV from any trusted source.
3. Copy the file to a USB Drive and insert the USB into your TV.
4. Open a File Manager and choose USB as a source destination.
5. Now, click on the IPTV apk file and choose Install.
6. Open the XCIPTV player app and sign in with your service provider.
7. The contents will load, and you can start streaming.
How to Download XCIPTV on Apple TV
1. Turn on and connect your Apple TV to WIFI.
2. Navigate to the Apps section to click on the App Store tile.
3. Now, click on the Search or Magnifier icon to type as XCIPTV using the screen keys.
4. Choose the app if you get the search result.
5. Then, click on the Get button to install it on Apple.
6. Finally, launch and start using XCIPTV on your Apple TV.
There is no dedicated customer support or website for the XCIPTV player. You can post your queries and issues as a review on the Play Store. Your review will be addressed. You can send an email to email@example.com.
XCIPTV is one of the best media players for your Android phone, tablet, or TV to enjoy video content from various IPTV providers. It supports various IPTV service providers with EPG Guide, VOD, backup, and supports most of the VPN, etc. Do check out other IPTV Players like GSE SMART IPTV and Potplayer IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. There is registration required to use XCIPTV, and thus, there is no username and password.
No. The app is currently available for Apple TV only and not for iPhones or iPad.
Yes. XCIPTV is free to download and use.