Of the thousands of IPTV service providers, we are about to discuss Scorpion IPTV. It offers plenty of on-demand content, PPV, series, movies, TV shows, sports, news, and catchups. With the latest updates, this IPTV provides M3U URL and supports Parental Control, dynamic language switching, and attractive UI. The IPTV service supports external players and works with the most recognized IPTV players.
Why Choose Scorpion IPTV
- Scorpion IPTV offers 22,000 live channels in FHD and 4K quality.
- It features titles under different categories like news, sports, kids, music, documentaries, international, entertainment, etc.
- Its catchup feature will help you not miss out on your favorite shows.
- This IPTV offers AntiFreeze technology to ensure a buffer-free experience.
- It has a built-in VPN, which you can make use of to access geo-restricted content.
- The service supports EPG, a feature that keeps you updated on upcoming programs.
The subscription price of the Scorpion IPTV app varies based on the connection you choose.
|Plan||One Connection||Two Connections||Three Connections||Four Connections|
Why Do You Need VPN for Streaming Scorpion IPTV?
Streaming Scorpion IPTV is not considered legal in various regions around the world. This is because many IPTV services do not hold the correct license for the content they provide. Anyone can tackle the issue by using a VPN. A VPN will make it hard to track your identity by hiding your IP address. It will help you bypass the geo-restrictions and access location-specific content. Using VPNs for accessing IPTVs will also protect you from many legal concerns. Make sure to use the best VPN services like ExpressVPN or NordVPN to access IPTVs.
How to Sign Up for Scorpion IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Scorpion IPTV.
2. Scroll down to the pricing plan section.
3. Choose a subscription plan of your choice and click Order Now next to the plan of your choice.
4. Provide the necessary details and then click Continue to payment.
5. Complete the payment process and then stream your favorite content.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Android
1. On your Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Search field and type Scorpion TV IPTV.
3. Select the Scorpion TV app from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button to get it from the Play Store.
5. Now, open the IPTV app.
6. On the welcome screen, enter your Username and Password.
7. Wait for the channels, shows, and other content to download.
8. Now, choose the one you want to stream and hit Play.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on iOS
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS and enter XCIPTV in the search bar.
2. Continue the search and select the app from the displayed results.
3. Hit Get to install the app on iOS and launch the app once it is downloaded from App Store.
4. Provide the credentials given by Scorpion IPTV and then click SIGN IN to load the service’s content.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Firestick
1. Click on the Find icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap on the Search bar on the displayed screen.
3. Search for the ES File Explorer.
4. Click on the Download button on the app info screen.
5. Once the app is downloaded, go to Settings > My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer Options.
7. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Enable the toggle near the ES File Explorer app.
9. Open the ES File Explorer app and click on the Tools option.
10. Select Download and click on the New (+).
11. Enter the APK URL of Scorpion IPTV. To download APK files, you have to get the premium version of ES File Explorer.
12. Enter any name and click on the Download Now button.
13 Wait for the app to download and click on the Install button.
14 Once the app is installed, sign in to your account and start streaming the IPTV videos.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Android TV
1. Download the Scorpion IPTV APK file on your PC or Android smartphone.
2. Copy the IPTV APK file to a USB Drive.
3. Insert the drive into your TV through the USB Drive.
4. Open the File Manager app.
5. Select the USB as the file source.
6. Click on the APK File.
7. Hit Install to install the Scorpion IPTV.
8. If prompted to enable Unknown Sources, open Settings → select Security & Restrictions → choose Unknown Sources.
9. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your account.
10. Stream all the IPTV content.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Download the BlueStacks app on your PC from its official site. (https://www.bluestacks.com).
2. Launch the app and sign in with your Google account.
3. Go to the Play Store and download the Scorpion IPTV from the app.
4. Open the app and sign in with the credentials given by the service.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Apple TV
1. Go to the App Store on the Apple TV home screen and look for IPTVX.
2. Choose the IPTV player app from the search results and hit Get to install the app on Apple TV.
3. Open the app after the installation is over and provide Scorpion IPTV’s M3U URL to load the content.
Once loaded, you can watch the IPTV channels on the device.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on LG and Samsung TV
1. Turn on your LG or Samsung TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
2. Go to Samsung Smart Hub or LG Content Store and search for IPTV Smarters Pro.
3. Download the IPTV app on your device and select the Load Your Playlist Or File/URL option.
4. Provide the credentials given by Scorpion IPTV and click on ADD USER.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on MAG
1. Switch on your MAG device and select Settings followed by System settings.
2. Click on Servers → Portals and then enter the playlist name and M3U URL of Scorpion IPTV in the respective fields.
3. Tap on the Save option to load the channels.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Enigma
1. Go to PuTTY’s official website on any web browser you prefer.
2. Download the software on your PC.
3. Head to the Settings option on Enigma and select Setup → System network device → Setup adapter → Settings.
4. Make a note of the IP address displayed on the screen.
5. Launch the software and paste the IP address in the Host Name (or IP address) field.
6. Choose Telnet as the Connection type and click Open.
7. Select Root as the Default Login and provide Scorpion IPTV’s M3U URL.
8. Reboot the device and start streaming.
The IPTV provider offers two types of customer support: email and chat support. If you face any issues while accessing the service, you can contact them through any of the above-mentioned ways and seek help on time. Their dedicated customer support team provides a reliable service.
Scorpion IPTV includes plenty of features and functions at an affordable price. So, it is one of the IPTV service providers that are worth trying. Moreover, the Android app has got an intuitive UI making it easy for you to access the content and stream. You can also try popular IPTV player apps like GSE SMART IPTV and Smart IPTV to access the IPTV service.
Alternatives for Scorpion IPTV
Although Scorpion IPTV looks like a worthy choice, you can consider other IPTV services for a seamless streaming experience.
You can go for Kemo IPTV if you want to watch plenty of channels from different categories like kids, entertainment, sports, news, comedy, and more. The IPTV provider allows you to watch 18,000 channels in UHD and 4K quality. You can make use of its 24/7 fast customer support to get your queries solved on time.
Lemo IPTV would be your ideal choice if you are a movie buff. This is because the premium IPTV provider offers you more than 60,000 movies under various categories. The IPTV provider comes up with external player support and EPG support.
You are likely to choose Surge IPTV if you like an IPTV provider with a decent collection of popular sports and international channels. By subscribing to the service, you get access to 1000+ live channels from different genres. It lets you record your favorite shows to watch them later.