Pelican Hosting IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers available for your streaming device. It has thousands of TV channels and on-demand content for streaming in HD quality. Pelican IPTV is compatible with any IPTV Player that you can stream on Android, iOS, Smart TV, PC, and Amazon Firestick. Since it offers M3U URL support, you can easily stream it on all devices.
Why Choose Pelican Hosting IPTV?
- Pelican IPTV offers 1000+ live TV channels, including sports and international channels.
- It also provides movies, TV shows, series, and videos on demand of high quality.
- You can stream on three different devices simultaneously.
- It also offers Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for all TV channels.
This IPTV Provider offers three subscription plans along with a trial plan.
How to Sign Up to Pelican Hosting IPTV
1. Open any web browser on your device.
2. Go to the Pelican Hosting official site [www.pelicanhosting.com].
3. Select and review the subscription plans.
4. Next, click the Order Now button.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the payment process.
6. Your login details, such as username, password, and M3U URL, will be sent to the registered email address.
Why do I need to Use VPN While Streaming IPTV?
You need to use a VPN while streaming content from the IPTV service provider because the service providers may have content without a proper license. It will lead to copyright infringement issues. When you use a VPN, it will hide your IP address and provide you with the new one. So that online and other agencies cannot track your online activity. You can use the best VPN available such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to ensure your privacy.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting IPTV on Andriod Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and launch the Play Store.
2. Search for Rayo IPTV in the Google Play Store.
3. Type Rayo IPTV Player in the search bar and select the app.
4. Tap the Install button to install the app.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Type your account details, including the M3U link, in the given field to log in.
7. Select and stream live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Unlock your iOS device and go to the App Store on your device.
2. Search and install the IPTV Smarters app on the device.
3. Next, launch the app on your device.
4. Type the username, password, and M3U link in the given field.
5. Click the Add User button.
6. Once the content loads, start watching the live TV channels on your device.
How to Install Pelican Hosting IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search option.
3. Type Downloader on the search and select the Downloader app.
4. Click the Download button to install the app from the Amazon App Store.
5. After downloading the app, go to the Fire TV Home screen.
6. Next, navigate to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Turn on Downloader to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
7. Locate the Downloader app, and tap the Home tab.
8. Enter the Perfect Player URL in the URL field.
9. Tap the Go button to download the Perfect Player IPTV apk.
10. After downloading the apk file, click the Install button to install the Perfect Player IPTV app.
11. Once the installation process is over, tap Open to launch the app.
12. Enter the M3U link of the IPTV, and the URL will be processed.
13. Finally, watch the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch Pelican Hosting IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Launch the Smart TV and navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Search for the TiviMate app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app and click the Install button to install the app.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Next, click on the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
6. Select the Enter URL option.
7. Provide the M3U URL in the given field and click the OK button.
8. Now, you can watch the live channel on your Android Smart TV.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting on PC
1. Start your PC and open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab and select Open Network Streams.
3. Enter the M3U URL in the text field you received from the service provider.
4. Select the Play button in the VLC Media Player on the PC.
5. Finally, select your favorite channel and stream it on your PC.
Pelican Hosting IPTV Channel List
Pelican Hosting IPTV offers 10K live channels, including all the categories, such as sports, news, music, movies, kids, and entertainment. Below is the list of some of the channels of this service provider.
- Fox Business
- Fox News
Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider offers 24/7 email support for customers. So if the customers have any queries regarding subscriptions or anything, they can send an email to the support team and wait for some time. We hope the support team will get back to you with answers as soon as possible.
Pelican Hosting IPTV Review
Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider offers more live channels at an affordable price when compared to other IPTV service providers. You stream all the content in high quality using IPTV. But it doesn’t offer live chat for the customers to contact the support team frequently. Pelican Hosting IPTV doesn’t offer a free trial, so you can try its 2 days trial that, costs $2.
Alternatives to Pelican Hosting IPTV
You can also try out the IPTV service providers mentioned here as an alternative to the Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider.
Blerd Vision IPTV
Blerd Vision IPTV has 4000+ TV channels and a good number of PPV events. It also has popular sports TV channels for streaming in HD quality. The TV channels are available with EPG support. You can add the TV channels to the Favorites section. It also has categorized the content for easy access.
Ghost IPTV provides TV channels and on-demand content through M3U URLs. You can stream 7500+ TV channels through this IPTV service. It also has 10000+ movies and 4000+ series in the on-demand library. The IPTV provider is compatible with Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. The TV channels are available in 4K Ultra HD quality.
Sneakers IPTV is the best choice to stream the top US TV channels. It has 6000+ TV channels in HD and FHD quality. TV channels are classified into genres, and you can access them easily anytime. The on-demand content includes movies, TV shows, series, and PPV events. It also has a simple and user-friendly interface.