Rayo IPTV is a free IPTV player that is safe to use. This IPTV player does not ask for unnecessary permissions like storage, camera, etc. The Rayo IPTV app is completely free to use and has no in-app purchases. As already said, it is a player app to stream media content. It does not include any form of content inside the app. It also does not require any registration or sign-up process. This app has no third-party ads, allowing the users to stream the content without any interruptions.
One of the features to highlight in Rayo IPTV is its interface. The clean and user-friendly interface makes it easier for users to navigate to specific options in the app. The IPTV app is compatible with devices such as Android, Firestick, Smart TV, etc. Just paste the M3U link of your service provider and start streaming unlimited videos of your service provider on the Rayo IPTV player.
Why use a VPN while Streaming IPTV
VPN is used to hide the user’s online activity and to guard them against hackers. VPN helps us to hide our IP address, browsing activity, and personal data. It also unblocks geo-blocked content. VPN is mandatory while accessing IPTV contents as it restricts the IPTV from getting to our personal data. There are tons of VPNs available out there. Choosing the right VPN drives you with better results. Some popular VPNs to highlight are IPVanish and Ghostery VPN.
How to Install Rayo IPTV Player on Android Devices
1) Launch the Play Store app on your respective Android device.
2) Tap on the search bar and type Rayo IPTV.
3) Choose the Rayo IPTV app from the search results.
4) Select the Install button to download the Rayo IPTV app.
5) Open the app after the installation process gets over.
6) Click on the plus icon and paste the M3U link of your service provider.
7) Now, start streaming video content of your service provider in Rayo IPTV.
How to Watch Rayo IPTV on Smart TV
1) Switch on your Smart TV.
2) Navigate to Settings by pressing the settings button on the remote.
3) Scroll down and select Device Preferences.
4) Look for the option Security and Restrictions and select it.
5) Tap the option Unknown Sources and enable it.
6) Now, open a browser on your computer and download the Rayo IPTV apk file.
7) Connect a USB drive to your computer and transfer the apk file to the USB drive.
8) After completing the transfer, unplug the USB drive and plug it into your Smart TV.
9) Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and tap the apk file to start the installation process.
10) Launch the Rayo player app on your Smart TV and enjoy watching movies and TV shows.
How to Download and Install Rayo IPTV on Firestick
1) Turn on your Firestick TV.
2) On the Fire TV home screen, look for the Find tab and select it.
3) Choose the first tile, Search.
4) Using the on-screen keyboard, type as Downloader.
5) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
6) Click the download icon to install the Downloader app on Fire TV Stick.
7) Open the app and follow the instructions to set up the app for first-time use.
8) Now, press the home button on your Firestick remote.
9) Click the Settings icon displayed on the screen.
10) Locate and click the option My Fire TV.
11) Choose Developer options and enable ADB debugging. Click the option Apps from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Sources. Enable the toggle switch next to the Downloader app to turn it On.
12) Now, open the Downloader app and paste the Rayo IPTV apk file link on the URL box.
13) Click Go and select Install from the pop-up menu to get the Rayo app on your Firestick.
14) Navigate to the Apps section and select the Rayo TV app.
15) Paste the M3U link provided by the service provider and watch your favorite content on the Rayo Player app.
How to Get Rayo IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
1) On your Computer, launch a web browser and navigate to the BlueStacks website.
2) Based on your PC requirements, download the BlueStacks emulator.
3) Install BlueStacks on your PC.
4) Launch the emulator and log in using your Google Credentials.
5) Once you are inside the BlueStacks interface, look for the Google Play Store app and open it.
6) Navigate to the search box on the Play Store and type Rayo IPTV. Hit the Install button to download the app on your Windows or Mac PC.
7) Click Open and enter the necessary details to stream the content of your service provider.
Generally, all free IPTV players have some problems after a time period. If you face any kind of trouble while streaming IPTV content. Try some basic troubleshooting steps like closing and re-opening the app. If the problem still persists, contact the developers and report your problem. They will guide you in resolving the problem.
Rayo is the best player that satisfies your IPTV desires. It offers smooth playing of content without any application freezes or glitches. Instead of spending money on expensive IPTV players, use this player to stream your favorite movies and shows. In addition to the Rayo IPTV player, there are some free IPTV players like GSE Smart IPTV player and Perfect Player IPTV.