If you aren’t a fan of streaming services and live TV platforms, then you will like IPTV services. With IPTV providers, you can get to watch thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content for free or at cheaper subscriptions. One such IPTV provider is the Blerd Vision IPTV. It is one of the popular IPTV providers available right now.
Blerd Vision TV is a compact IPTV provider that can only be installed through the Filelinked app. In the app, you will get to watch all the live events and on-demand news that are happening around you. In addition to that, you can watch thousands of movies and TV shows. The subscription starts at $5 per month.
How to Sign up for Blerd Vision IPTV
(1) On your smartphone or PC, go to the Blerd Vision IPTV website.
(2) Scroll down to the Subscription section. It offers four subscription plans, $5 per month for one device, $10 per month for three devices, $30 for 3 months – three devices, $60 for six months – three devices. Choose your preferred subscription.
(3) Next, click the Purchase button.
(4) Now, Log in with your IPTV account or create a new account.
(5) Then, enter your payment information and complete the payment.
(6) When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials and the Filelinked code for the Blerd Vision TV app.
Why VPN is necessary for Blerd Vision IPTV?
When streaming content from IPTV providers, use the VPN to protect your personal information. Most of the IPTV providers will track the user data and store online logs. To protect your data from these trackers, use any one of the premium VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, or CyberGhost VPN. These VPNs has more than 4000 servers in 90+ countries. With that, you can easily protect your IP address and spoof your geolocation.
How to Install Blerd Vision IPTV on Firestick
As the Blerd Vision TV has no apk file, it can’t be installed on Android smartphones and smart TVs. You can install the app only on the Amazon Firestick using the Filelinked app.
(1) Navigate to the Settings option on the Firestick’s Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option next to the Preferences option.
(3) Tap on the Developer options.
(4) Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) Click the Turn On button on the confirmation screen.
Install Blerd Vision IPTV on Firestick Using Filelinked App
(1) Go back to the Firestick’s home screen and click the Search icon.
(2) Using the Fire TV remote, search for the term Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) Select the Download or Get icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) Now, click the Open icon to launch the app.
(6) Go the http:// bar, and type the Filelinked app’s download link https://get.filelinked.com. Then, click the Go button.
(7) Wait for the download to complete.
(8) Next, select the Install button.
(9) Then, click Open to launch the Filelinked app.
(10) The Filelinked app will ask you to enter the code to download apps. Enter the Blerd Vision IPTV code, which you have received on your registered mail ID.
(11) Then, click the Download icon located next to the Blerd Vision TV app.
(12) After the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the IPTV.
(13) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch live TV on your Firestick.
Blerd Vision IPTV offers only live chat support. The live chat is responsive, but you need to wait for at least 2-3 minutes in the queue. Other than that, the information provided in the live chat is clear and apt to the queries. Other than the live chat support, there is no other way to contact the customer executives.
Blerd Vision TV is not one of the best IPTV providers. The lack of apk files for smartphones and smart TVs is a major drawback in the app. The IPTV is similar to ZForce IPTV, as it can only be installed on Firestick devices. If you have a Fire TV on your home, you can try the Blerd Vision IPTV. Try other IPTV providers for Firestick like TeaTV, JadooTV, and Top Dog IPTV.