Blerd Vision TV is a popular IPTV service provider that delivers unlimited entertainment. It is the best option if you prefer streaming live TV more. You will find 4000+ channels from different countries. Further, you will find the channels are categorized under different genres like sports, comedy, drama, kid’s shows, news, etc. Most of its titles are available in HD quality, and you can experience the best TV streaming. Moreover, you can also watch Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on devices like Android Smartphones, Firesticks, Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV
- It is a contract-free IPTV service that doesn’t charge you any cancellation or activation fee.
- You can stream PPV and major sports channels with this IPTV service.
- It supports plug-and-play technology.
- Every other subscription plan supports the Adults section.
- It features EPG, and you will find the upcoming programs and the timing.
- You can add channels to the Favorites section and watch the titles instantly.
- It supports external video players.
- It offers a 2-day free trial.
- The subscription payment can be made through PayPal.
- $5 for 1 Month & 1 Connection
- $10 for 1 Month & 3 Connections
- $30 for 3 Months & 3 Connections
How to Subscribe to Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV
(1) On your smartphone or PC, go to the Blerd Vision IPTV website (https://blerdvisionhosting.com/).
(2) Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose your preferred subscription and select the Get Started button.
(3) Enter your User ID and Password and hit the Log In button.
Note: Currently, Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV is not accepting new customers. So, if you already have an account on Blerd Vision IPTV, you can use that credentials to log in to that account.
(4) Review your subscription and complete the payment process.
(5) After you complete the payment process, your login credentials will be sent through your mail.
Why VPN is necessary to Stream Blerd Vision IPTV
When streaming content from IPTV providers, use the VPN to protect your personal information. This is because your privacy is at risk while streaming your favorites on the internet. To protect your data from these trackers, use any one of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. These VPNs have servers in different countries. With that, you can easily protect your IP address and spoof your geolocation.
How to Install Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Android Smartphone
1. Go to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
2. Under the Security section, toggle on Unknown Sources.
3. Next, go to the official website of Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV and log in to your account.
4. Download the APK File of BVH (Blerd Vision Hosting) and then open it.
5. Hit the Install button from the pop-up.
6. Within a couple of minutes, the BVH app will install on your device.
7. After installing the BVH app, launch it and sign in to your account.
8. Now, you can watch all of your favorite movies, TV shows, and on-demand content on your Android Smartphone.
How to Get Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Firestick
(1) On your Firestick’s home screen, click the Search tile under the Find menu.
(2) Using the Fire TV remote, search for the term Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) Select the Download or Get icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) Navigate to click on the Settings icon on the Firestick’s Home screen.
(6) Choose the My Fire TV option next to the Preferences option.
(7) Tap on the Developer options.
(8) Choose the Install Unknown Apps option. Select Downloader and Turn On.
(9) Now, launch the Downloader app and click on the http:// bar.
(10) Type the Blerd Vision Hosting apk link. Then, click the Go button.
(11) After the app is downloaded, hit the Install button.
(12) Once the BVH app is installed, select the Open button.
(13) Sign in with your subscription account and stream your favorites on your Firestick.
How to Access Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the BVH APK File on your PC and copy it to a USB Drive.
2. Next, turn on your Smart TV and plug the USB drive into the respective port.
3. Go to Settings from your Smart TV’s home screen.
4. Choose Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions.
5. Select the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
6. Go back to Settings and select the Apps option.
7. Scroll down and hit the TV Guard option.
8. Now, select the App Manager tile.
9. Select the Install from USB option from the left pane.
10. Select the APK File of BVH and select the Install button.
11. Within a couple of minutes, the Blerd Vision Hosting app will install on your Smart TV.
12. After that, launch the IPTV app and sign in with your account.
13. Now, you can start streaming your favorite IPTV content on the big screen.
How to Get Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
1. Open a web browser on your Windows or Mac PC and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Download and install BlueStacks on Windows or Mac PC.
3. After that, go to any web browser and download the APK File of BVH.
4. Now, open BlueStacks and hit the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Choose the APK File of BVH and hit the Open button.
6. Within a couple of minutes, the Blerd Vision IPTV app will install on your Windows PC.
7. After that, you can launch the app and sign in with your subscription account.
8. Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Fix Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV Not Working Issue
When you come across BVH IPTV not working issue at any time, you shall follow the below fixes.
- Check for your internet connectivity and its speed.
- Ensure your subscription is active and you have provided the right login details.
- Connect or disconnect your VPN to check if the IPTV is working.
- Relaunch the app and load any content.
- Install the latest or updated version of the BVH app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Finally, reset your device and reinstall the app.
The Customer Support of Blerd Vision IPTV is not too impressive. It only offers customer support from 9:00 A.M. PST to 5:00 P.M. PST on Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, you can get customer support from 9:00 A.M. PST to 2:00 P.M. PST. Customer support is not offered on Sundays. You can get customer support by raising a ticket on the IPTV Provider’s official website, and your query will be attended to in 24 hours.
Till now, there have been no streaming issues reported by the users. Moreover, considering the number of live channels, this IPTV provider is a great choice. However, currently, this IPTV provider is not accepting new users. Only existing users can subscribe to this platform in case their subscription is expired or to change the subscription plan.
Alternatives to Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV
In case you don’t have an existing account with this IPTV provider, you can check out the alternatives mentioned below:
Kemo IPTV is one of the best IPTV services, with 18,000+ TV channels for streaming in HD quality. The on-demand library contains thousands of movies, series, and TV shows. It also has PPV events and live streaming of the NBA, NFL, NHL, and more. This IPTV has stable servers for streaming TV channels without any interruptions.
Apollo IPTV offers 12,000+ Live TV channels and on-demand content. It has TV channels from the US, Canada, Germany, Israel, and more. The TV channels are available in HD streaming quality. You can get this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. This IPTV has 24/7 customer support for answering queries in streaming.
Fluxus IPTV provides plenty of TV channels for sports genres. The channel lineup has 4000+ Live TV channels. You can stream the TV channels without any buffering due to stable servers. It offers M3U URL support to stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV using any IPTV Player.