Panda IPTV or PandaStreams IPTV is one of the best IPTV services in the UK. You can stream TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, and Argentina. It offers a huge collection of TV series from Crunchyroll and Crackle. PandaStreams IPTV offers an M3U URL to stream its content on your Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV via IPTV Players.
Why Choose PandaStreams IPTV?
- PandaStreams IPTV offers 20,000+ channels in its premium.
- You can purchase up to 4 connections for a single plan.
- The premium supports foreign channels of Brazil, Japan, Indonesia, Germany, Hungary, and many more.
- You can get to stream 19,000+ movies and other on-demand content on PandaStreams IPTV.
- It supports 24/7 customer support with Live Chat and Email support.
PandaStreams IPTV has four subscription plans. Each subscription plan has three duration variants to choose from.
Why Use VPN While Streaming PandaStreams IPTV?
Basically, IPTV users use VPNs with their IPTV service to avoid streaming problems. You can solve ISP blocking and geo-restriction with a VPN. It also protects you from online intruders who try to steal data by masking your location. For safe IPTV streaming, we recommend using Premium VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for PandaStreams IPTV
1. Open any web browser and visit the Panda IPTV website.
2. Scroll down and click on Select Plan below any one of the subscriptions.
3. In the next step, enter the promo code (if you have one) and click the validate code button under the Review and Checkout section.
4. Now, customize your subscription and select the Checkout button.
5. Under the checkout section, fill out the personal information and billing details on the website.
6. After entering all the details, click on the Complete Order button to finish the signup process.
7. You will receive the PandaStreams IPTV credentials on your registered email
How to Watch PandaStreams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to Settings on Android devices and select Security.
2. Choose Unknown Sources for the installation of apps from other sources.
3. Go to the web browser and search for the Perfect Player IPTV Apk file.
4. Download the Perfect Player IPTV Apk file from a trusted source.
5. Select Install to install the Perfect Player IPTV and open the IPTV Player app.
6. Go to the Settings and select General.
7. Click Playlists and choose the M3U Check box.
8. Enter the M3U Playlist of Panda IPTV and start streaming the content on Android devices.
How to Stream Panda IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open the App Store on your iOS and search for IBO Player.
2. Click on the Get button to install the IBO Player app.
3. Now open the IBO Player and note down the Device ID and Device Key.
4. Go to the IBO Player Activation Website on your PC or Smartphone browser.
5. Provide the Device ID, Device Key, and Email Address. Click Activate Now and complete the Payment to activate the app.
6. Select Manage Playlist and enter Device ID and Device Key to log in.
7. Provide the M3U URL of PandaStreams IPTV to upload the Playlists.
8. Now, go to the IBO Player app and start to stream Panda IPTV on iOS.
How to Watch PandaStreams IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and tap on the Find icon on the home screen.
2. On the search field, enter the keyword Downloader and search for the app.
3. Now select the app from the results and click the Get or Download button to install the app on Firestick.
4. After installing, go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Install Unknown Apps.
5. Choose Downloader and turn it ON.
6. Now, open the Downloader app and allow permission to access the app.
7. On the search field of the app, enter the TiviMate IPTV Player APK link and click on the Go button to get the IPTV Apk file.
8. Now, tap on the Install button from the pop-up to add the IPTV player to Firestick.
9. Open the TiviMate IPTV Player and select Add Playlists.
10. Enter the M3U URL of Panda IPTV.
11. Now, you can get to access the IPTV channels on your Firestick device.
How to Get PandaStreams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV from the App Store.
2. Open the Smart IPTV app and get the MAC address.
3. On another device, visit the Smart IPTV player website using a web browser.
4. Enter the Device’s MAC Address on the website and make payment to activate the IPTV player.
5. Then, Move to the My List tab. Provide the M3U URL on PandaStreams IPTV and MAC address on the website.
6. Select all the checkboxes and tap the Send button.
7. Now, the IPTV playlists will be uploaded to the Smart IPTV for streaming on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Panda IPTV on Windows PC/ Mac
1. Launch the web browser and visit the BlueStacks website on your PC.
2. Click the Download button to download the BlueStacks installer file and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Now open the Android emulator and sign in with your Google account.
4. Download the PotPlayer Apk from a reliable source on your PC.
5. Click the Install Apk icon on the right side menu on the BlueStacks.
6. Open the PotPlayer Apk file and install the IPTV Player app.
7. Launch the PotPlayer IPTV app and go to the Playlist section.
8. Provide the M3U URL of Panda IPTV and choose the content to stream on your Windows or Mac PC.
PandaStreams IPTV Channel List
There are 20,000+ Live TV channels available in this IPTV service. You can watch the USA, the UK, Germany, France, Canada, Hungary, Netherlands, Spain, Israel, Indonesia, and more. Some of the popular TV channels are CNN, CNBC, FX, BBC, HBO, and NBA TV.
The service offers 24/7 customer support using Live chat support and email portals. By joining the community server on Discord and Telegram, you can get opinions on the fixes from other users. You can also clear your queries about your subscription by reaching out to the FAQs section on the official site.
Using PandaStreams IPTV, you can access popular VODs and avail the best deals on the market. The service offers a stable server for non-stop streaming. It offers Anime and many foreign country programs in its library. The IPTV service even offers VPN plans separately to enhance your IPTV streaming on your preferred devices.
Alternatives for Panda IPTV
If you want more IPTV options like PandaStreams IPTV, then you can check out the following alternatives.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is one of the popular IPTV services that hold a channel library of 20,000+ Live TV channels, VOD, and EPG. Since the IPTV runs on M3U, you need an IPTV Player to stream its contents on your device. The premium includes SD and HD resolution with Anti-freeze technology for smoother streaming. For any queries, you can contact customer support of the service 24/7.
Mom IPTV is one of the cheaper IPTV services that offer a collection of 12,000+ TV channels. You can watch your favorite channels in HD and FHD resolution on your streaming device. The premium offers over 200+ premium TV channels and 25,000+ movies and TV shows. The service offers a 7-day money-back guarantee and supports a live chat feature for customer support (24/7).
IPTV Soft is a reliable IPTV service that streams 50+ foreign country channels and various TV shows. This IPTV offers 20,000+ movies, TV shows, and 7,500+ TV channels. The service provider supports MAG, Kodi, Smart TV, and more. You can also avail of the anti-freeze technology and EPG guide for your TV channels.