Total TV IPTV is a stable IPTV service provider that offers 10,000+ live channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It has thousands of movies and TV shows as on-demand content. Total TV IPTV also has well-sorted categories like Kids, Movies, Entertainment, Music, Sports, and more, so that users can easily find the channel they want. It offers multiple connections, and you can choose the one you want. It is compatible with Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and many more devices. If you are looking for a feature-rich IPTV, then go for it.
Why Choose Total TV IPTV?
- Total TV IPTV is totally VPN-friendly.
- It has an EPG guide, which comes in handy for its users.
- The IPTV broadcasts all the famous international channels
- It even provides a catchup feature.
- Total TV IPTV accepts payments with Credit/Debit cards.
The subscription plans offered by Total TV IPTV are currently listed in the table below.
|No. of Connections||Cost/month|
Why use a VPN while Watching Total TV IPTV?
IPTV is yet to be determined as totally legal. To be safe, you can use a VPN when streaming Total TV IPTV. VPN will protect your data and privacy. It also hides your IP address and location so that you can remain anonymous when streaming IPTV. To our readers, we recommend ExpressVPN and NordVPN to have the best streaming experience.
How to Sign Up for Total TV IPTV
1. Visit Total TV IPTV’s official website from a web browser.
2. Scroll down to the subscription section. Choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe.
3. It takes you to the payments section. You can pay with your Credit/Debit card.
4. Enter your card details and pay for the chosen plan.
5. After successful payment, you’ll receive your IPTV credentials to your registered e-mail id.
How to Stream Total TV IPTV on Android Smartphones & TV
1. Turn on your Android Smartphone or Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Open Google Play Store and type in XCIPTV Player in the search tab provided.
3. Now, the app gets suggested. Click on it to download it from Google Play Store.
4. After the app gets downloaded and installed on your device, launch it.
5. Now, to watch Total TV IPTV, sign in using your IPTV credentials sent to your e-mail ID.
6. After the content gets loaded, start watching your favorite IPTV content on your Android Smart Phone or Smart TV.
How to Get Total TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and click the Find tab.
2. Choose the Search tab, enter Downloader and search for it.
3. Select the app from the results and click Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
5. Click My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
6. Select Install unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the GSE Smart IPTV APK.
8. Click on Go to download the APK file on your device and select Install.
9. Wait for the installation to be done, and launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
10. Select the Menu bar and click on Remote Playlists.
11. Click on the + icon on the screen and type the playlist name and M3U URL of Total TV IPTV in the appearing fields.
12. Select Add. The IPTV content will be loaded on your Firestick.
13. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Total TV IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
1. Power on your TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Pro in the Samsung Smart Hub or on LG Content Store.
3. Download and install the app on your Smart TV.
4. Open the app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Total TV IPTV. Now, click on Add User.
5. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Total TV IPTV on PC [Windows & Mac]
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to the internet.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and download the version suitable to your PC’s operating system.
3. After it gets downloaded, install the app on your PC and launch it.
4. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
5. Type IPTV Pro on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
6. Click on Install to install the app on BlueStacks from Google Play Store.
7. After installation, launch it.
8. Now, enter the IPTV credentials in the required field and load the content.
9. After this, you can start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your PC.
How to Get Total TV IPTV on MAG
1. Turn on your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Click on System settings and select Servers.
3. In Servers, choose Portals.
4. Now, enter the name and the M3U URL of Total TV IPTV in the required fields.
5. Select Save. Your MAG device will restart and you can start watching your favorite IPTV content on your device.
How to Stream Total TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Download and install the Kodi app on your device.
2. Open the app and select TV on the home screen.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser.
4. Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on Configure.
5. Select General and choose Location.
6. Set Location as Remote Path (Internet address) using the drop-down and select OK.
7. Select the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV.
8. Then, click on OK. Select Enable, and under Categories, choose Channels.
9. Select the Total TV IPTV channel and start enjoying your favorite channel on your device.
In case of any problems with the IPTV, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. Visit the official website and go to the Contact section. Enter your Name, e-mail address, and the problem you have encountered in the Contact Us form and submit it. It will take 2-3 working days for you to receive a reply from customer support.
Total TV IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV providers, with a lot of content to watch. It has a very easy subscription process. It does not have its own IPTV player. Total IPTV provides only the M3U URL, which you can use on any reliable IPTV Player. Overall, it’s a good buy for IPTV fans.
Alternatives for Total TV IPTV
If you want a switch from Total TV IPTV, try the alternatives below.
Anonymous IPTV is a predominant IPTV service provider that offers nearly 10,000+ channels, 40,000+ Video On Demand content, and 24/7 live, 4K, FHD, and HD channels within a single service. It is compatible with Android, MAG, Smart TV, Enigma 2, Firestick, and PC and supports all IPTV players. It can be watched using M3U URL and its APK file according to the device.
Joy IPTV is a well-grounded IPTV service with over 12,500 channels, including all major sports, entertainment, news, and international channels. It also has external player support, a favorites manager, and an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) to simplify surfing. This IPTV service’s biggest perk is its compatibility with popular IPTV Players.
Space IPTV is a stable IPTV service that carries over 15,000 channels that includes some of the top channels in various categories, lots of VOD content, an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for easy surfing, and PPV content. It even supports external media players. Moreover, you can get its APK file for direct installation. Space IPTV offers 24/7 expert assistance to its subscribers.