Total TV IPTV is an IPTV service provider that offers 10,000+ live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It has thousands of movies and TV shows as on-demand content. It also divides the channel into different categories like Kids, Movies, Entertainment, Music, Sports, and more, so that users can have an easy time finding the channel they want. You need not worry about any buffering issues as the IPTV provides you with stable servers. It offers multiple connections, and you can choose the one you want. It is compatible with Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and more.
Why Use VPN for Total TV IPTV?
Although IPTV is yet to be determined to be illegal, to be on the safe side, you can use VPN when streaming Total TV IPTV. VPN will protect your data and privacy. It also hides your IP address and location so that you can remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV.
Subscription Price of Total TV IPTV
Total TV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It has five different plans to choose from, and they are:
- 1-month plan with one connection – $12/month
- 1-month plan with two connections – $15/month
- 1-month plan with three connections – $18/month
- 1-month plan with four connections – $21/month
- 1-month plan with five connections – $24/month
How to Subscribe to Total TV IPTV
1. Visit Total TV IPTV’s official website from your smartphone or PC.
2. Scroll down to the subscription section. Choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
4. Once you have subscribed to the IPTV, you will receive all the necessary details via mail.
How to Stream Total TV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android device and launch the Play Store.
2. Type Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search list.
3. Select Install to install the app on your Android device.
4. After installing the IPTV Player app, launch the IPTV app.
5. Click on the Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U URL of Total TV IPTV.
6. Select Add Playlists and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Get Total TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and click the Find tab.
2. Choose Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the app from the results and click Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
5. Click My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the GSE Smart IPTV apk.
8. Click on Go to download the apk file on your device and select Install.
9. Wait for the installation to be done, and launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
10. Select the Menu bar and click on Remote Playlists.
11. Click on the + icon on the screen and type the playlist name and M3U URL of Total IPTV.
12. Select Add. The IPTV content will be loaded on your Firestick.
13. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Total TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Select Install or Get, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Total IPTV. Click on Add User.
5. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Total TV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter BlueStacks.
2. Choose the BlueStacks Official Website from the search results and click Download.
3. The Android Emulator will be downloaded to your PC.
4. Open the downloaded file and select Install. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
6. Type IPTV Pro on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
7. Click on Install to install the app on BlueStacks. Open the IPTV Pro app.
8. Enter the necessary details required to stream Total IPTV and click on Sign in.
9. Start streaming your favorite content on your PC.
How to Get Total TV IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Choose Portals and type Total TV IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV in Portal 1 name and Portal 1 URL.
4. Select Save. Your MAG device will restart and start watching your favorite IPTV content on your device.
How to Stream Total TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Download and install the Kodi app on your device.
2. Open the app and select TV on the home screen.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser.
4. Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on Configure.
5. Select General and choose Location.
6. Click on Remote Path (Internet address) and select OK.
7. Select the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Total IPTV.
8. Click on OK. Select Enable and under Categories, choose Channels.
9. Enjoy watching your favorite channel on your device.
In case of any problems with the IPTV, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. Visit the official website and go to the Contact section. Enter your Name, Email, and the problem you have encountered in the Contact Us form and submit it. It will take 2-3 working days for you to receive a reply from customer support.
Total TV IPTV Review
Total TV IPTV is a popular IPTV provider with a lot of content. You need to subscribe to the IPTV in order to get the necessary details to stream the content. It does not have an IPTV player of its own, and it provides only the M3U URL. By using any IPTV player, you can stream the content available in the URL.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no Total TV IPTV apk file available, but you can use IPTV players to stream the content.
You can solve it using the methods below:
1. Check your internet connection
2. Check whether the IPTV servers are down
3. Clear Cache data on the IPTV app
4. Update the IPTV to the latest version