Are you watching cable channels on your TV? If yes, you have to change that. The current trend is that you can watch cable channels with an internet connection by using IPTV services. There might be some chances some users might have subscribed to only an IPTV provider. In this case, you need to use an external player to play the contents. IPTV Premium is one of the best players to play the IPTV content.
IPTV Premium is a free media player app that you can use to watch the IPTV contents by adding the M3U URL and XSPF files. If you are thinking of installing the IPTV application, you can follow the procedure below to do that.
NEED OF VPN WHEN STREAMING IPTV
VPN encrypts your incoming and outgoing data traffic through an external server. Thereby hiding your online identity and your privacy. You can choose any server you want based on the VPN you use. Also, you can bypass geographical locations to access the contents on other country’s servers. To do that, you can try the best-known VPNs such as PureVPN and CyberGhost VPN.
HOW TO INSTALL IPTV PREMIUM ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. In the Search Bar, type IPTV Premium and search for it.
3. Choose the IPTV app from the search result.
4. Select the Install button.
5. Then, open the IPTV app.
6. Add the M3U link to stream the IPTV contents.
HOW TO INSTALL IPTV PREMIUM ON FIRESTICK
1. Setup your Firestick and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose Search under it.
4. Then, search for Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the Downloader app from the search result.
6. Select the Get tab to install the app.
7. Then, go to Settings>>My Fire TV>>Developer Options>>Install Unknown Apps.
8. Turn on the Downloader toggle from the Install Unknown Apps section.
9. Now, you can open the Downloader and enter the URL of IPTV Premium.
10. Click Go to install the app.
11. Launch the application and add the M3U link to stream the IPTV contents.
HOW TO INSTALL IPTV PREMIUM ON SMART TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and select the Apps tab from the Home screen.
2. Select the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon.
4. In the Search Bar, type IPTV Premium and search for it.
5. Choose the IPTV app from the search result.
6. Then, select the Install button.
7. Run the IPTV app and add the M3U link.
8. Stream all the live TV channels.
HOW TO INSTALL IPTV PREMIUM ON PC
1. Install BlueStacks on your PC.
2. After installation, open BlueStacks and complete the login process.
3. Click on the Google Play Store icon from the home screen.
4. In the Search Bar, type IPTV Premium.
5. Choose the same application from the search result.
6. Then, select Install.
7. Launch the IPTV Player app and add the M3U link that corresponds to your IPTV provider.
8. Stream the IPTV contents.
You can get support on the official application of IPTV Premium. There is a separate section for support. You can tap on that section to know the answer to your query. Otherwise, you can post your query on the review section of the application on the Google Play Store. There is a possibility that the developer will drop the answer per your query.
IPTV Premium is a unique application where you can add an XSPF format file to add to your IPTV playlist. It is a very rare type of file format and it is also difficult to find a player to play this type of file. But, the IPTV player comes to your rescue as it supports both M3U and XSPF playlist formats. You have nothing to lose as this IPTV Player is a free version. Also, you can try other free IPTV players like IPTV Extreme.