Are you looking for free M3U Playlist URLs to watch IPTV content on your TV? Then, you are at the right place. The M3U file lets you stream live TV channels anytime you want on your devices. They are compatible with Android, iOS, Firestick, PC, MAG, Kodi, Engima, Formuler, and Smart TV through IPTV Players. So, we have offered you a complete list of free M3U Playlists based on various categories and a guide to stream the IPTV content using the M3U URLs.
What is M3U Playlist URL?
M3U Playlists is a collection of IPTV channels in a .m3u file format. In other words, the audio or video file will have a .m3u extension. M3U represents MP3 URLs for streaming Live TV channels and on-demand videos. It will be provided by the IPTV service providers. You can use the playlist to stream your favorite TV channels on the device of your choice.
Besides the channels, the M3U playlist will also hold the connection information of every channel. This refers to the channel, channel ID, direct channel address on the server, etc. To stream the IPTV content using the M3U URL, you will only need some reliable IPTV players, like VLC Media Player, IPTV Smarters Player, and TiviMate IPTV Player, for your streaming device.
Complete List of Free M3U Playlist URLs to Watch Live TV Channels
The Popular M3U URL Links are
- http://188.8.131.52/get.php?username=ptJrwZGXx8&password=E450vkEM0o&type=m3u_plus Real Url: elboxtv.com:1985 Status: Ac
In the following section, we have included the free and working M3U playlist URLs to watch live TV channels from various countries. You can utilize the M3U playlist URL to watch live TV channels and on-demand content from countries such as:
- United States – https://bit.ly/3pKOmyL
- United Kingdom – https://bit.ly/3WdFnCo
- Azerbaijan – https://bit.ly/3JyosFn
- United Arab Emirates – https://bit.ly/3OHUCzB
- Turkey – https://bit.ly/3AMz8vO
- Canada – https://bit.ly/3igC2T8
- Finland – https://bit.ly/3NsMtP9
- India – https://bit.ly/457LZpB
- Albania – https://bit.ly/3Ba8Q6C
- Bhutan – https://bit.ly/3Kyn0TV
- Mongolia – https://bit.ly/2Qp5V0Y
- Vietnam – https://bit.ly/41DAGCQ
- Netherlands – https://bit.ly/3EHTR4T
- Sudan -http://bit.ly/3P8pYBm
- Australia – https://bit.ly/42DIxl4
- Greenland – https://bit.ly/53ToSfr
- Iran – https://bit.ly/3h0HZmOgr
- Philippines – https://bit.ly/3VOmioH
- Greece – https://bit.ly/41KMEdY
- Qatar – https://bit.ly/3VwVfOT
- Belgium – https://bit.ly/3Wiozdh
- Portugal – https://bit.ly/3MdkgLx
- Serbia – https://bit.ly/451LgGj
- Algeria – https://bit.ly/3DzlbIh
- Spain – https://bit.ly/3o56rHf
- Russia – https://bit.ly/42GjpKp
- Croatia – https://bit.ly/3ONSsQB
- Georgia – https://bit.ly/3P098TY
- Montenegro – https://bit.ly/3ulVNev
- Ireland – https://bit.ly/3F3saVF
- Egypt – https://bit.ly/3ihoSFn
- Taiwan – https://bit.ly/3s6nZnZ
- Argentina – https://bit.ly/3ZyNbxe
- Kuwait – https://bit.ly/3h1gIR9
- Romania – https://bit.ly/3Up6U0Y
- Tunisia – https://bit.ly/3VAC5Yz
- Malaysia – https://bit.ly/3UhnjUZ
- Zimbabwe – https://bit.ly/442AXBk
- Morocco – https://bit.ly/3u6Kabe
- Sweden – https://bit.ly/3pQoCkd
- Pakistan – https://bit.ly/3VcHJzY
- Hungary – https://bit.ly/46rLyal
- Colombia – https://bit.ly/43Zempl
- Peru – https://bit.ly/3igD4T9
- Paraguay – https://bit.ly/47s1h9W
- Italy – https://bit.ly/3AOfboh
- Indonesia – https://bit.ly/3r9yeqY
- France – https://bit.ly/459y1Uc
- South Korea – https://bit.ly/3XWurZZ
- Germany – https://bit.ly/42TpIds
- Saudi Arabia – https://bit.ly/3OkhneG
- Brazil – https://bit.ly/3BAIjPT
- Jordan – https://bit.ly/41DutqB
- Bangladesh – https://bit.ly/3gGSBqE
- South Africa – https://bit.ly/3V4B8rf
In case you want to filter the live TV channels through languages, the following section will help you through it.
- French Channels: https://bit.ly/FTV-FRA
- English Channels: https://bit.ly/FTV-ENG
- Arabic Channels: https://bit.ly/3IjAd1E
- Spanish Channels: https://bit.ly/FTV-ESP
You can use these links to download the M3U playlists. Then, you can add the M3U Playlist URL on an IPTV player to stream your favorites absolutely free of cost. Some of the IPTV M3U Playlists for Live TV channels and VOD content.
Why VPN is Necessary for Watching IPTV Content?
Streaming IPTV content is illegal in many countries. With that, you may face legal issues when streaming IPTV. So, we suggest you connect your streaming device to a VPN to stream the IPTV content without any issues. The best VPNs, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, offer servers around the world. Connecting the VPN to your streaming device will help you to hide your IP address and geolocation. Thus, no one can track your online activity, and you will be safe from legal issues while streaming IPTV content.
How to Watch IPTV on Android & iOS Devices using the M3U Playlist URL
XCIPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players for Android & iOS devices. With it, you can easily add the M3U playlist URL and watch the IPTV content for free. It also supports an external media player, which allows you to play the IPTV content using any of the video players installed on your device as well. So, you can add the M3U playlist URL on the XCIPTV Player app to stream IPTV content on your Android or iOS phones.
2. Launch the IPTV Player app after installation.
3. Select the Enter M3U URL option within the app and enter the M3U Playlist URL of any IPTV service.
4. Then click the Sign In option and start streaming your favorite content or channel within the entered playlist.
How to Stream M3U Playlist URL on Smart TV and PC
VLC Media Player is one of the popular media player apps to watch the IPTV content on your Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PCs by adding the M3U URL.
1. First, you need to install the VLC Media Player app on your Smart TV or Windows or Mac PC. To do the dame, you can refer below:
- For Smart TV: Go to the respective App Store based on your Smart TV brand. Then, search and install the VLC Media Player app.
- For Windows & Mac PC: Download the .exe file for your Windows PC or the .dmg file for your Mac PC from the VLC Media Player official website. After downloading the installer file, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC. VLC is the most preferable and the best IPTV Player for Windows and Mac PCs.
2. Add the M3U Playlist URL on Smart TV using VLC Media Player to watch the IPTV content.
- Launch the VLC Media Player app on Smart TV. Also, make sure you have connected your Smart TV to a stable internet connection.
- Select the Allow button in the prompt.
- From the left pane, select the Browsing tab.
- Click the Stream tile.
- Add the M3U Playlist URL or file on the required field and start to watch the IPTV content on your VLC player.
3. You can follow the steps below to add the M3U Playlist URL on Windows or Mac PC using VLC Media Player
- Open the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Click the Media tab from the upper right corner and choose the Open Network Stream option.
- In the Open Media pop-up, click the Network tab.
- Enter the M3U playlist URL in the URL field and click on the Play button.
- After the process, it will take some time for the playlist links to get processed.
Note: For the M3U Playlist to get processed, to need to connect your streaming device to a stable internet connection.
Once the M3U Playlist link is processed, you can start streaming the live TV channels and on-demand content.
Other Best IPTV Players to Watch IPTV Content using M3U Playlists URL
As an alternative option, we would like to recommend some of the best IPTV players for you to add the M3U Playlist links to watch the IPTV content seamlessly.
1. IPTV Stream Player
IPTV Stream Player is one of the most dependable IPTV players. It can stream M3U playlists. Moreover, it is available in legit app stores like Google Play Stores. Some of the best features offered by the IPTV Stream Player are:
- IPTV Stream Player offers EPG support.
- The player has a Parental Control feature to restrict children from watching irrelevant content.
- You can also enjoy watching IPTV content on external media players.
- Its continuous playback feature helps you watch content from where you left off.
Supported Devices: Android phone, Smart TVs, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC.
2. Supa Legacy IPTV
Supa Legacy IPTV Player is very much suitable for accessing M3U Playlists. This IPTV player is completely free to use. It is available for download on the App Store. With its APK file, you can install this app on Android devices. The following features will definitely convince you to install Supa Legacy IPTV on your device:
- Supa Legacy IPTV allows adding impressive channels and content to the Favorites list.
- It lets users add passwords for selected categories.
- You can hide and unhide categories whenever you want.
- This IPTV Player offers a Catchup facility to watch the programs that you’ve missed while live streaming.
Supported Devices: Android phone, Smart TVs, Firestick, iOS, Windows & Mac PC.
3. Purple IPTV
Purple IPTV is a well-known IPTV player that supports the M3U playlists. It is very safe to use and is obtainable from the native application stores of streaming devices like Android & iOS. Though a paid IPTV player, it deserves every single dollar it charges. The following are the astonishing features offered by the player:
- Purple IPTV supports content streaming in 4K HD streaming quality.
- This player has the ability to support external media players.
- It has private streaming and parental control features.
- Users can use dynamic language switching, fast zapping, and integrating multiple playlists.
Now, streaming the IPTV content through the M3U URL is made easy for IPTV Players. Some IPTV Providers offer M3U URLs for their content through subscription. You can visit their website to purchase the M3U URLS.
Sometimes, an overload in the server can be the reason why it takes a lot of time for the IPTV content to load. In that scenario, you don’t have to worry, as the issue can be solved within a few minutes. If there are some other issues or your IPTV is not working properly, you can perform troubleshooting tips to resolve the condition.
You can look for Add Playlist or Add URL option in the IPTV Player. Then, enter the M3U URL in the dedicated section for the playlist to stream on your device.