Falcon IPTV is a magnificent streaming service with plenty of TV channels, VOD, and PPV content. It is one of the best IPTVs based in the USA. This IPTV offers more than 7000+ live TV channels and on-demand content from different countries. It provides flexible pricing plans for the users to choose from. Further, Falcon IPTV supports 3 days catch-up feature to never let users miss their favorite shows. It offers an M3U URL during the subscription, so you can use external players that are compatible with M3U playlists to access this IPTV.
Why Choose Falcon IPTV
- Falcon IPTV comprises TV channels in different categories such as News, Entertainment, Local, International, etc.
- The users can stream Falcon IPTV on any IPTV player that supports M3U URL.
- It provides 5 simultaneous streams based on subscription.
- The IPTV is equipped with an Electronic Program Guide.
- The IPTV is supported on all platforms, including Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and PC.
- It offers a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with its service.
|No of Connections||Price|
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming Falcon IPTV?
VPN is the best way to hide your online activity and geo-spoof location. You can use VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN to change your location with ease. One of the added advantages of using the VPN is that you can also protect your IP address, and no one will track your online logs. A premium VPN will unblock the ISP throttling, and thus, you can stream videos without any buffering issues.
How to Sign Up for Falcon IPTV
(1) On your Smartphone or PC, open any browser and visit the Falcon IPTV website [https://falcontv.tv/en/].
(2) Click the Check Pricing button displayed at the top of the web page.
(3) Choose your desired subscription plan and tap the Subscribe button.
(4) Select your subscription details and hit the Add to cart button.
(5) Provide your Billing details on the next screen.
(6) Check the details and tap the Place Order button.
(7) After completing the payment successfully, you will receive the Falcon IPTV login credentials like username, password, and M3U link to the registered email address
How to Watch Falcon IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store app on your smartphone and search for the VU IPTV Player app.
(2) Select the app from the search results.
(3) Tap on the Install button to download the app from the Play Store.
(4) When the installation is completed, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Android device.
(5) Add the M3U URL and watch your favorite live TV content.
How to Stream Falcon IPTV on iOS & Apple TV Devices
(1) Turn on your iOS device or Apple TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
(2) Launch the App Store app and search for Smarters Player Lite.
(3) Select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app from the App Store.
(4) After installing the app, open it on your iPhone or iPad.
(5) Click the Add your Playlist (vis XC API) option.
(6) Fill in the login credentials on the respective fields, and tap Add User to set up Falcon IPTV.
(7) Now, watch your favorite video content of Falcon TV on your iOS device.
How to Get Falcon IPTV on Firestick
(1) Power on your Firestick–connected TV.
(2) Locate the Firestick home screen and click Search.
(3) Search for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the Downloader app from the search suggestion.
(5) Click on the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(6) On the Fire TV home screen, click the Gear-shaped icon.
(7) Select the My Fire TV and tap the Developer options.
(8) Click the Install Unknown Apps option and turn on the Downloader app.
(9) Open the Downloader app and follow the on-screen instructions to get into the app.
(10) Tap the URL box and enter the Perfect Player APK download link. After that, click the Go button.
(11) Now, select the Install button to download the Perfect Player IPTV app.
(12) Then, tap the Open button to launch the IPTV Smarters app.
(13) Fill in your Falcon TV username and password to set up and enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV series.
How to Access Falcon IPTV on Smart TV
(1) On your Smart TV, open the Google Play Store.
(2) Search for the OttPlayer app and click the Install button.
(3) After the installation, tap Open to launch the app.
(4) Integrate the M3U URL that you received from Falcon IPTV.
(5) Once done, search and stream your desired shows on your Smart TV.
How to Get Falcon IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
(1) Open the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Tap the Media tab at the top left corner.
(3) Select Open Network Stream from the menu
(4) Next, click the Network tab.
(5) Enter the M3U link of Falcon IPTV.
(6) Enjoy streaming Falcon TV on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Stream Falcon IPTV on MAG Device
(1) Connect and turn on the MAG device.
(2) Select Settings on the MAG device and choose System settings.
(3) Click Servers in the menu and choose Portals.
(4) Enter the Portal Name and provide the M3U URL of the Falcon IPTV.
(5) Select Save and restart the MAG device.
(6) Choose the content to stream on the TV.
How to Watch Falcon IPTV on Kodi
(1) Get the Kodi app on the streaming device and launch the app.
(2) Select the TV option in the side menu and click Enter add-on browser option.
(3) Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client and select Configure.
(4) Click General and choose Location in the menu.
(5) Select Remote Path (Internet address) in the drop-down menu and click OK.
(6) Choose M3U Play List URL and provide the M3U URL of Falcon IPTV.
(7) Click Enable in the menu and go to Channels.
(8) Access the TV channels of the IPTV and watch the streaming on the TV.
How to Stream Falcon IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Power on your LG Smart TV and go to LG Content Store.
2. Search for the Smart IPTV app and install it on your TV.
3. Launch the app and note the MAC address that you see on your TV screen.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and go to the Activation Website of Smart IPTV.
5. Provide the MAC address and activate the Smart IPTV app.
6. Hit the My List tab and provide the MAC address and the Playlist link in the given fields.
7. Click the Send button to add the playlist.
8. Now, select and watch TV channels on your LG TV.
How to Get Falcon IPTV on Formuler
1. Open the MyTVOnline app and note the MAC address.
2. Next, click the Add Portal tile.
3. Provide the Playlist name and the link in the respective fields.
4. Once done, tap the Connect button.
5. You are ready to access Falcon IPTV on Formuler.
Falcon IPTV offers 24/7 customer support through email. You can find their email address on the official website. If the Falcon TV is not working on any player, you can contact them using email to get an immediate response.
Falcon TV is one of the most reliable IPTV services that offer video content at an affordable cost. It also offers 5 concurrent streams based on subscriptions for the users. Further, it is easy to set up on various streaming devices. But, it doesn’t offer any free trial for the users to test its service.
Alternatives of Falcon IPTV
The alternatives for the Falcon IPTV for your streaming devices are:
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is a popular IPTV provider for live TV channels. It has 20,000+ TV channels in the channel lineup. There is a huge collection of on-demand content. The basic subscription costs $15.99 per month. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, and Smart TV devices. It also provides Anti-freeze technology for non-stop streaming.
If you need an IPTV service that comes with a good channel library with low pricing, then IPTV Streamz is the only choice. IPTV Streamz offers 60,000 channels, including 24,000 movies, at its cheaper premium of €9.99/ month. Like Khaby IPTV, you can use IPTV Streamz on devices like MAG, Enigma, etc.
IPTV Gear is one of the best IPTV services that has 10,000 TV channels and thousands of on-demand content. You can watch 100+ premium Sports TV channels. It provides M3U URL to stream the content on the streaming devices through any IPTV Player app. The monthly subscription to this IPTV is $15.