DStv or Digital Satellite Television is the most popular streaming service in the African continent. Like Netflix, DStv IPTV has a huge fan base in the African regions. The service is equipped with content from all over the world. The app version allows subscribers to download up to 25 videos offline. This service includes 14000+ channels,15000+ movies, and TV shows.
DStv is the best IPTV to watch movies and series. This service also has Kid mode, which shows only the kid-friendly content on the screen. The majority of video content in this service is African-based.
Why Should You Use VPN in Streaming IPTV?
The primary goal of VPN is to hide users online activity. If you’re accessing IPTV services, VPN is the best tool to protect your data. DStv IPTV services can be accessed only in the African regions. In these cases, VPN helps you to unblock the geo-restrictions and you can easily watch your favorite content in any country. If you’re concerned about your data privacy, use the best VPNs in the market like ProtonVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for DSTV IPTV
1) Go to the DStv site on your desired browser.
2) Tap the New to DStv option on the website.
3) Fill in the necessary details and get a subscription package.
4) Choose the subscription plan which suits you and purchase it.
5) Now, set up your account.
6) To sign in to the app, you should enter the details like smartcard number and surname or phone number.
6) You can also sign up using the DStv app.
How to Install DStv IPTV on Android Device
1) Open Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
2) On the Search panel, type DStv and find the app in the search results.
3) If you can’t find the app on the search results or If you see a message “This app isn’t available in your country” under the app. This indicates that DStv cannot be accessed in your region. To unblock geo-restrictions, use a suitable VPN.
4) Install and set up a VPN of your choice on your android device.
5) Again, navigate to Play Store and search for DStv.
6) Now, you can see the app in the search results. Tap the DStv app and select Install.
7) Launch the DStv app.
8) If you’re an existing user, sign in using the required credentials. If you’re a new user, select the sign-up option and follow the on-screen prompts.
9) Once you’re in, you can get access to multiple video content from all over the world.
How to Get DStv App on Apple devices
1) On your iPhone/iPad home screen and open the App Store.
2) Type DStv.
3) Select the DStv app from the search results.
4) Tap the Get button to install the IPTV app.
5) Open the DStv app and log in to the app using the Smartcard number and mobile number.
6) That’s it. Now you can stream DStv content on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Stream DStv on Smart TV
1) Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the Apps menu.
2) Scroll and select Google Play Store.
3) Open the Google Play Store app and type DStv in the search panel.
4) Tap Install to download the IPTV app on your device.
5) Sign in using the IPTV credentials and start streaming your favorite movies and series.
How to Watch DStv IPTV on Apple TV
1) Set up a VPN for Apple TV.
2) On the home screen of your Apple TV, locate and select App Store. If you can’t find App Store on the home screen, tap the search option and search for the App Store app.
3) Open the App Store app and click on the Search bar.
4) Type DStv on the search bar and select the app.
5) To install the IPTV app on your Apple TV, tap Get.
6) Launch the IPTV app and tap Sign In.
7) Enter the details like the smartcard number and phone number.
8) You can see tons of movies and series categorized based on their genre. Select a movie of your choice and start streaming.
How to Download DStv IPTV on Firestick
1) Turn on your TV. Make sure to connect your Firestick device to your TV.
2) Click on the Find tab and tap App Store.
3) You’ll see a new screen with different tabs, tap the All Categories tab.
4) Click on the option Utilities displayed at the bottom of the screen.
5) Tap the Downloader app and click the Download icon to install the app.
6) Now, go to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
7) You’ll find the option My Fire TV at the bottom. Select it.
8) Click on the Developer option.
9) Ensure that the option ADB Debugging is turned on.
10) Tap Apps from Unknown Sources and click the toggle button placed near the Downloader app. In some Fire TV, the Install Unknown Apps button will be there instead of Apps from Unknown Sources, both are the same.
11) After changing the settings, navigate to the Find tab.
12) Click the Search tile and type the name of your desired VPN on the search bar.
13) Install the VPN and run it.
14) Open the Downloader app and paste the link of the DStv app on the URL box.
15) Tap Go and click the Install button to download the app.
20) Now, you can enjoy watching all DStv content on your Fire TV.
How to Get DStv App on PC
1) The first thing to do is to download the DStv apk file on your PC.
2) Go to the Bluestack website.
3) Download and install the Bluestack emulator on your system.
4) Open the Bluestack software and click the Install Apk icon displayed on the sidebar.
5) Now, drag and drop the DStv apk file from your PC to Bluestack.
6) That’s it. The IPTV app will start installing on Bluestack.
7) Launch the DStv app and enter the required credentials to sign in.
8) Now, start watching sports, movies, and series on your Windows or Mac PC.
Sometimes the user struggles to access the DStv app, this may be due to technical issues. If you’re facing this kind of problem, visit the IPTV website and click the Help tab to solve your queries or call them using the contact info provided on the website. The IPTV provides 24/7 customer support, you’ll get immediate response from them.
DStv is the best platform to stream African content. The IPTV application has more than ten million downloads worldwide. If you’re trying to access DStv outside African regions, it may not work. The only solution is to use a VPN. If you’re looking for the best IPTV to binge-watch movies and series, DStv is the best one to choose. You can also try some other premium IPTV like Decoded Streams IPTV and Lxtream IPTV to watch movies and shows.