If you are looking for an IPTV service provider that offers channels around the world, then Viking IPTV will be your go-to option. It offers 1000s of premium live TV channels along with on-demand video content. The IPTV features premium quality video content for an affordable price range. You can get movies and series from Netflix, HBO, Apple TV+, and more.
The selling point of the Viking IPTV service provider is that it is compatible with multiple devices. In fact, there are ways in which you can stream IPTV on all existing devices. The subscription plans are 1399 SEK for 12 months, 899 SEK for six months, 499 SEK for three months, 100 SEK for ten days, 200 SEK for one month. You can also buy a TViP 4K device at 1500 SEK. The device will be shipped to your address.
How to Sign up for Viking IPTV or Buy TViP Box
1. Visit the Viking IPTV official site.
2. Scroll down and click the 10 Days Trial, if you want to try the IPTV for ten days. Scroll further down and click Prices.
3. Choose the subscription plan you want to go for and click Buy.
4. Select preferences from each drop-down and click Next.
5. Enter your name, other details and click Send.
6. Proceed with the on-screen instructions to make payment and you will get the IPTV credentials.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
You need to have a VPN while streaming with an IPTV service provider is that to stream any content anywhere without any geo-restrictions. Many are spying on your online activity for multiple reasons. So you just need a VPN to protect yourself from being hacked or tracked. Make sure to use a VPN like Norton VPN or NordVPN.
How to Install Viking IPTV on Smartphones
The following installation guide is applicable for Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPad, and Apple TVs.
1. Install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your Android or iOS device from Play Store or App Store.
2. Open the GSE SMART IPTV app and accept the terms & conditions.
3. Choose the menu option and click on the Settings menu.
4. Then, choose the Remote Playlist option.
5. Press + button on the top-right corner.
6. Choose Add M3U URL.
7. Enter the name Viking IPTV and the Playlists URL.
8.Restart the GSE Smart TV.
9. Choose the newly added IPTV playlist and then select the channel that you want to stream.
How to Stream Viking IPTV on Firestick
1. Click on the Find option from the Firestick home screen and choose Search.
2. Type ES File Explorer and select the app.
3. Now, on the next screen, click on the Download button and install the ES File Explorer.
4. Choose Settings.
5. Under the Settings menu, select My Fire TV.
6. Then, select the Developer Options.
7. Click on the Install Unknown Apps.
8. Turn on the toggle near the ES File Explorer.
9. Now, open the ES File Explorer and click Tools from the left pane.
10. Click on the Download Manager option.
11. Choose New (+) from the bottom menu of the screen.
12. On the Path tab, enter the Smart IPTV URL and click Download Now.
13. Once the IPTV app is downloaded, install and open the Smart IPTV app.
14. The Firestick MAC address will appear on the screen.
15. Visit http://siptv.eu/mylist/ enter the MAC address, M3U URL of Viking IPTV.
16. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your Firestick and start streaming.
How to Get Viking IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the Samsung App or LG Content Store or Android TV Play Store.
2. Search for the Smart STB app.
3. Install the Smart STB app on your smart TV.
4. Go to http://smart-stb.net/ and get the free trial.
5. Then, go to the Smart STB site.
6. Enter your Smart TV MAC address.
7. Then, enter the Viking IPTV Portal address.
8. The app on your smart TV will refresh and load content.
9. Stream your favorite IPTV content.
How to Download Viking IPTV on TViP S-Box
1. You can get the TViP Box from the Viking IPTV site.
2. Set up the box with the given manual and other accessories.
3. Turn on the box and select language and time zone.
4. Complete the update to the latest firmware edition.
5. Go to Settings > Network. Note down the MAC address.
6. Now, go to Settings and change them to the following:
- Stream Source: Multicast
- UDPXY Server: MPEG TS – Buffering, msec: 5000
- DVR Storage: No Storage
- Time Storage: Internal Storage
- Auto Time Shift: Off
- Content Source: Web Portal
- Push the button that says Setup Web Portal
- Portal URL: http://clientsportals.com:2095/c/
- Portal Manager: Off
- Use Web Portal: Whole System
- API Mode: GSTB
7. The, press Apply.
8. Now, you can stream all the IPTV videos.
How to Install Viking IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Set up your MAG device.
2. Connect your MAG device to the internet
3. Go to Settings > System Settings.
4. Choose Software Update and press OK wait for the update to complete and the device to restart.
5. Choose Video and change to 1080p and 1920*1080. Press OK.
6. Then, click Servers > General and enter pool.ntp.org.
7. Then, click Portals then enter Portal Name as Viking IPTV.
8. Enter the Portal URL. Click OK.
9. Change Time Zone to Europe or Stockholm to get EPG under Advanced Settings.
10. Restart the device and the contents will load.
How to Stream Viking IPTV with Kodi
1. Install Kodi on the compatible device.
2. Click on the TV on the left menu.
3. Choose Enter Add-on Browser.
4. Scroll down and select the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
5. Choose Configure and select the M3U Playlist URL under the General option.
6. Enter the link that you got from the Viking IPTV.
7. Choose OK and click Enable.
8. Select TV and choose Viking IPTV to stream.
Visit the Viking IPTV official site, where you can find the Contact option. There you can find the Email ID to contact the IPTV. You can contact them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill the query form with your name, mail id, message and send it to the customer executives. But if you are looking for an immediate response, then go for the Live Chat option.
Viking IPTV offers a premium range of affordable IPTV services that you can enjoy on multiple devices like Android, iOS, and Smart TVs. The users can have a satisfying service with frequent updates. Now, if you are looking for similar IPTV service providers, do look out for other options like OK2 IPTV and CKay TV.