RisingIPTV is an IPTV service provider that offers 11000+ live TV channels and 40,000+ movies and TV series worldwide. RisingIPTV contains content in all the categories such as drama, sports, news, religion, comedy, family features, and adult channels. Further, the latest movies and TV shows are updated regularly. RisingIPTV is compatible with Android and iOS devices, Smart TVs, MacBooks, Windows, MAG devices, and Firestick. It supports one connection with the standard plan. You can make payments using Bitcoin, PayPal, and credit or debit cards.
Since this IPTV service provider offers M3U URL and supports external players, you can easily stream it on all the devices. But after the subscription, you will be sent only Xtream codes by default with your login credentials to the registered email address. So if you want an M3U link, you need to send a message or write M3U in the note during the purchase. The guide teaches how to install and stream RisingIPTV on Android, iOS, PC, Smart TV, Amazon Firestick, and MAG.
Use VPN While Streaming IPTV
A VPN is a must-use tool while streaming IPTV. It will hide your IP address with a different IP address. So that no online snoopers and government agencies can track your online activity. It will keep your identity safe whenever you are online. You can also use the premium best VPN such as ExpressVPN and IPVanish to spoof your geo location.
Is RisingIPTV Legal
When it comes to legality, we cannot ensure an IPTV is legal or illegal, including RisingIPTV. Because most of the IPTV services may contain the content without a proper license, that will lead to copy infringement issues. So it is the end-user responsibility for the content they stream using the IPTV service providers.
First, you can try its 24 hours free trial and go for its subscription. After you purchase, if you have any issues and want to cancel it, you should do that within three days from the date of purchase to get a refund with a valid reason.
How to Sign Up to RisingIPTV
1. Go to the web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the RisingIPTV official site risingiptv.com.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plan.
4. Once you select the plan, click the Purchase plan option.
5. Make payment using Bitcoin, PayPal, credit, or debit cards.
6. The RisingIPTV login credentials such as username, password, Xtream codes, and M3U link will be sent to the registered email ID.
How to Stream RisingIPTV on Android
1. Visit the Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
2. Type Smarters IPTV Player on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app and click the Install button.
4. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Type the M3U link you received from the RisingIPTV in the given field.
6. Wait till the content loads on the screen.
7. Select the channel and stream it on your Android device.
How to Watch RisingIPTV on iOS
1. Navigate to the Apps section of the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Once you install the app, click the Open button to launch the app.
4. Now, tap the +(Add) icon at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the Add M3U URL option.
6. Enter the playlist name and M3U URL of the RisingIPTV.
7. Click the Add button.
8. Finally, choose the live TV channel and stream it on an iOS device.
How to Download RisingIPTV Apk on Amazon Firestick
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Click the Find tab and select the Search tab.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app and tap the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, launch the app by clicking the Open button.
6. Next, hit the Settings icon on the home screen.
7. Tap the My Fire TV tile from the settings menu.
8. Select Developer options.
9. Click the Install unknown apps.
10. Turn on Downloader to sideload the third-party app.
11. Now, open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
12. Type the download link of RisingIPTV apk in the URL field.
13. Hit the Go button to download the apk file.
14. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button to install the app.
15. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
16. Login with your RisingIPTV login credentials.
17. Select the channel and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Get RisingIPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Search for the Duplex play app on your device.
3. Pick the app and click the Install button to get it from the Play Store.
4. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app on your device.
5. Hit the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
6. Enter the Device ID and Device Key in the given field.
7. Click the Manage Playlist to begin to manage the playlist.
8. Next, select Add Playlist.
9. A pop-up will appear on the screen asking you for the playlist information.
10. Once you enter the playlist name and M3U URL, click the Save button.
11. Navigate to your TV home screen.
12. Click the Blue Key to refresh the playlist.
13. The live channels associated with your account will appear on the screen.
14. Select your favorite channel and stream it on your Android Smart TV.
How to Stream RisingIPTV on PC
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab on the menu bar and select Open Network Streams.
3. Type the M3U URL in the given field.
4. Click the Next button.
5. Stream Rising IPTV channels on your PC.
How to Watch RisingIPTV on MAG
1. Select Settings on the MAG home screen.
2. Click the System Settings from the menu.
3. Enter RisingIPTV on portal one and the M3U URL of RisingIPTV in the given field.
4. If you have a second subscription, type in portal 2 or leave the second portal empty.
5. After you enter the URL, tap the Save button.
6. Next, reboot your device and wait till the channels load.
7. Finally, select and stream the RisingIPTV channel.
How to Get RisingIPTV on Formuler
1. Install the MyTVOnline on your device.
2. Once you install the app, click the Add a Portal or M3U Playlist.
3. Now, set the nickname.
4. Tap the Next button to connect to the IPTV service.
5. Now, you can view the live TV channels associated with your account.
RisingIPTV Channels List
RisingIPTV offers 11000 live channels, including all the categories such as news, sports, and Entertainment. We have listed some of the live TV channels offered by RisingITPV.
- BBC One
- Star sports
- BEIN Sports
- Rouge TV
- Mezzo FR
- Viceland FHD
- National Geo HEVC
- Baby TV
- Mangas HEVC
- Disney Junoir
- Canal Cinema
- Info Sport
You can also try out the IPTV service providers mentioned below as an alternative to the RisingIPTV service provider.
RisingIPTV offers live chat and email support for customers. So if the customers have any queries, they can contact the RisingIPTV support team through live chat to get immediate answers. If you are not comfortable with the live chat and email support, you can also use the customer care number to contact the support team by phone. Sometimes you may have a problem with all of the above, and you can use the online contact form provided on the official website. The RisingIPTV support team will contact you as soon as possible via the registered email ID.
RisingIPTV is an IPTV service provider available at a reasonable price. It gives all the possibilities like live chat and email support for the customers to contact them easily. As it adds new titles in HD, you shall get the latest in entertainment. Also, it supports channels in full HD, UHD, HDR, 3D, etc. However, one of the main drawbacks of RisingIPTV is that you are allowed to stream it on one device only.