IPTVtune is one of the best premium IPTV service providers available for streaming Premium Sports TV channels. IPTVtune uses H264 technology to offer content with the best compression and quality. In addition, it offers external player support and M3U URL and is compatible with popular IPTV players to watch on any streaming device. The TV channels are available in HD and SD streaming quality.
Why Choose IPTVtune?
- IPTVtune provides 10,000+ Live TV channels.
- It has 20,000+ movies and TV series in the on-demand section.
- The TV channels are available with EPG support and 99% uptime.
- It has Anti-freeze technology for zero-interruption streaming.
- Customer support is accessible 24/7.
- One month : $15
- Three months : $30
- Six months : $50
- One year : $80
- Two years : $140
How to Sign Up to IPTVtune IPTV
1. Open any browser of your choice on your device.
2. Navigate to the IPTVtune official website (https://iptvtune.one/).
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Once you select the plan, tap the Buy Now button.
5. Complete the payment process using PayPal, debit, or credit cards.
6. After the payment process is over, you will be sent the IPTVtune account details to the registered email account.
Need for a VPN While Streaming IPTVtune
We cannot identify and ensure if an IPTV is legal or not because it is tedious to look at whether all the content available on IPTV services has a proper license. It is necessary to use a VPN while streaming IPTV service providers on various devices. Because the best VPN is used to encrypt your IP address and provide you with a different IP address. We suggest NordVPN and ExpressVPN for secure streaming.
How to Stream IPTVtune on Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Type IPTV Smarters using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Download button to install the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
4. Click the Open button to launch the IPTV Player app on your devices.
6. Type the username, password, and M3U URL that you received from IPTVtune.
7. Once the URL is processed, you can view and stream IPTVtune on Andriod.
How to Get IPTVtune on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on an iOS device and search for GSE Smart IPTV.
2. Install the GSE Smart IPTV app from the App Store.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV on the iOS device.
4. Read the EULA rule and click the Accept button.
5. Tap the Settings icon on the top left corner.
6. Click the Remote Playlists menu and hit the +(Add) icon.
7. Enter the M3U URL and tap the Add button.
8. Now, you can view the channels associated with your account.
How to Watch IPTVtune on Smart TV
1. Power on the Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Search and install the Duplex play app on your device.
3. With the installation of the app, launch the IPTV Player on your Smart TV.
4. Click the Add Playlist on the home screen.
5. Type the Device ID and Device Key in the given field.
6. Select Manage playlist to begin to manage the playlist and choose Add Playlist.
7. A pop-up will appear on the screen asking for the Playlist information.
8. Enter the details and tap the Save button.
9. Get back to your TV Home screen and click the Blue key to refresh the playlist.
10. Now, start streaming IPTVtune channels on your Smart TV.
How to Stream IPTVtune on PC
1. Open the VLC media player on your PC. If you don’t have the VLC app, you can install the media player from the official site.
2. Tap the Media tab and select Open Network Stream.
3. Type the IPTVtune M3U URL in the given field.
4. Click the Play button and wait till the channels load.
5. Once the channels are loaded, select the channel and stream it on your PC.
How to Stream IPTVtune on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick device and select the Find tab. Choose the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
3. Select Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Click the Settings icon on your Firestick Home screen.
5. Select My FireTV from the settings menu.
6. Tap the Developer options.
7. Select Install Unknown apps.
8. Turn on the downloader to install unknown apps on Firestick.
9. Next, open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
10. Enter the IPTVtune URL in the given field and tap the Go button to download the Apk file.
11. Install the IPTV app and launch the app on your Firestick.
12. Finally, sign in with your account and stream IPTV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream IPTVtune on Dreamlink Formuler
1. Launch the Dreamlink Formuler and navigate to the home screen.
2. Scroll down and choose MyTV Online.
3. Select Edit from the menu and click Edit Services.
4. Next, type your portal link and name of IPTVtune in the given field.
5. Click the Confirm button and restart Dreamlink Formuler.
6. Browse the content and stream IPTVtune channels.
How to Watch IPTVtune on Kodi
1. Install the Kodi app and launch the app on the streaming device.
2. Click the TV option in the left side menu and select the Enter Add-on browser option.
3. Scroll down and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on.
4. Click Configure and select the General option.
5. Select Location and click the Drop down menu.
6. Click the Remote Path option and select OK.
7. Choose the M3U Playlist URL and provide the M3U URL of IPTVtune.
8. Select OK and click the Enable option.
9. Choose Channels and select the content for streaming.
How to Get IPTVtune on STB Emulator
1. Install the STB Emulator from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the STB Emulator.
3. Then, you can find the MAC address on the screen.
4. Select Settings from the top-right corner.
5. Choose Profiles and tap Test Portal to edit the existing profile.
6. Or select Add profile to start a new one and click the STB model option.
9. Tap MAG 250 or any other STB you want to emulate.
10. Click the Portal Settings and enter the Portal URL.
10. Select the Ok button and select Screen Resolution.
11. Choose 1280*720 as a screen resolution and restart the app.
12. Finally, you can view the channel list associated with your IPTVtune account.
How to Get IPTVtune on MAG 250/254/256
1. Navigate to Settings and select System Settings.
2. Select Servers and tap Portals.
3. Type IPTVtune on Portal One and enter the M3U URL in the given field.
4. Leave the second portal empty unless you have a second subscription.
5. Once you enter the URL, click the Save button.
6. Then, reboot your MAG device and wait until the channels load.
7. Now, select and stream the channels on your MAG device.
How to Add IPTVtune on Enigma 2/Dreambox/VU+
1. Navigate to Settings on your Enigma 2.
2. Select Setup and click System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings.
3. Here, you can find your IP address. Note it down.
4. Install the Putty Software on your Windows PC.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
6. Then, add the IP address of your Enigma Port 23 connection and type Telenet and click the Open button.
7. Type the M3U URL in the URL line.
8. Press the Enter button by clicking the right-click mouse button.
9. Next, type reboot and wait till your device restart.
10. Finally, select and stream IPTVtune channels on your Enigma 2.
IPTVtune Channels List
Further, with the right IPTV player, you shall stream popular channels, including Cozi TV, E!, TLC, A&E, Bravo, and more. IPTVtune contains channels in all categories listed below.
- EU- France General
- France News
- France Entertainment
- France Sports
- Frace Cinema
- France Kids
- EU- Spain
- EU- Italy
- EU- Belgium
- AR- BEIN Entertainment
- AR- BEIN Sport
IPTVtune offers 24/7 customer support through live chat and an online contact form. If you have queries or facing issues regarding the subscription or anything else, you can connect to live chat or fill out the contact us form on the official website mentioning your issues. You will be replied to as soon as possible with the solution from the support team.
IPTVtune is an IPTV service provider available at a reasonable cost. With its subscription, you can stream it on one device at a time. They offer 24/7 customer support, and customers will get immediate solutions via live chat. As it gives external player support, you can easily stream it on its compatible devices.
Alternatives to IPTVtune
You can also look at the alternative IPTV service for your streaming device.
Dozenz IPTV is a perfect IPTV service for affordable streaming. It provides 18,000+ Live TV channels for a subscription of $10 per month. It offers 24/7 customer support to report queries, and it has stable servers for non-stop streaming. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
IPTV Streamz offers 60,000+ Live TV channels and on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. You can watch these TV channels in 4K and 8K HD streaming quality. It uses Anti-freeze technology to provide endless streaming of TV channels. The stable servers ensure that there is no interruption in the streaming.
Gamma Streams IPTV is an excellent IPTV service with plenty of TV channels. It has 1000+ TV channels for streaming in HD quality. You can utilize the TV catch-up to stream missed-out content on the TV channel. It also has EPG support and Parental control to enhance the streaming experience.