IPTVtune is one of the best premium IPTV service providers available in the market. IPTVtune offers 10000+ channels, including 200+ premium sports channels. Further, it offers 20000+ newly released popular movies. You can also access 20000+ TV series in the on-demand video section. IPTVtune uses H264 technology to offer content with the best compression and quality. It ensures you also get an AntiFreeze streaming experience. You can get your subscription by making payments using Bitcoin, PayPal, and credit or debit cards. In addition, it offers external player support and M3U URL and is compatible with popular IPTV players. We have explained the step-by-step procedure to install and stream IPTVtune on Android devices, iOS, Firestick, Roku, and PC.
Need for a VPN while Streaming IPTV
It is necessary to use a VPN while streaming IPTV service providers on various devices. Because the best VPN is used to encrypt your IP address and provide you with a different IP address to avoid unnecessary tracking from the online snoopers. Further, it lets you access the servers located in different countries to stream the location-specific content. So you need to use the best VPN for IPTV to ensure your online security and stay private.
How to Sign Up to IPTVtune IPTV
1. Open a browser of your choice on your device.
2. Navigate to the IPTVtune official website (https://iptvtune.one/).
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Once you select the plan, tap the Buy Now button.
5. Complete the payment process using PayPal, debit, or credit cards.
6. After the payment process is over, you will be sent the IPTVtune account details to the registered email account.
Is IPTVtune Legal
We cannot identify and ensure if an IPTV is legal or not because it is tedious to look at whether at all the content available on IPTV services has a proper license. So it is better to make yourself safe while you use IPTV services on different devices by using the best VPN like Bitdefender or IPvanish. So that you can avoid copyright infringement issues.
How to Stream IPTVtune IPTV on Android
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Type IPTV Smarters using the virtual keyboard.
3. Hover over to hit the Download button to install the app.
4. Click the Open button to launch the app on your devices.
6. Type the username, password, and M3U URL that you received from IPTVtune IPTV.
7. Once the URL is processed, you can view and stream IPTVtune on Andriod.
How to Get IPTVtune on iOS
1. First, install the GSE Smart IPTV app from the App Store.
2. Read the EULA rule and click the Accept button.
3. Tap the Settings icon on the top left corner.
4. Click the Remote Playlists menu and hit the +(Add) icon.
5. Enter the M3U URL and tap the Add button.
6. Now, you can view the channels associated with your account.
How to Install IPTVtune on Smart TV
1. Install the Duplex play app on your device.
2. With the installation of the app, you shall launch it on your Smart TV.
3. Click the Add Playlist on the home screen.
4. Type the Device ID and Device Key in the given field.
5. Select Manage playlist to begin to manage playlist.
6. Choose Add Playlist.
7. A pop-up will appear on the screen asking for the Playlist information.
8. Enter the details and tap the Save button.
9. Get back to your TV Home screen and click the Blue key to refresh the playlist.
10. Now, start streaming IPTVtune channels on your Smart TV.
How to Add IPTVtune Smart TV on PC
1. Open the VLC media player on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab and select Open Network Stream.
3. Type the IPTVtune M3U URL in the given field.
4. Click the Play button and wait till the channels load.
5. Once the channels are loaded, select the channel and stream it on your PC.
How to Watch IPTVtune on Roku
1. First, connect the Roku device to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
3. Search for the M3U Playlist Player and install it on your device.
4. Then, click the Go to Channels button.
5. Once you open the player, click the New Playlist option.
6. Type the M3U URL and name of the playlist.
7. Tap the Save button and wait till the IPTVtune channels get loaded.
8. Now, select the channel and stream it on your Roku device.
How to Download IPTVtune on Firestick
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Firestick Home screen.
3. Select My FireTV from the settings menu.
4. Tap the Developer options.
5. Select Install Unknown apps.
6. Turn on the downloader to install IPTVtune on Firestick.
7. Next, open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
8. Enter the IPTVtune URL in the given field and tap the Go button.
9. Once the app is installed, launch the app on your Firestick.
10. Finally, sign in with your account and stream IPTV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream IPTVtune on Dreamlink
1. Open the Dreamlink On-Line and navigate to Settings.
2. Press the Green button on your remote control.
3. Select Edit from the menu.
4. Next, type your portal link and name in the given field.
5. Click the Confirm button.
6. Restart Dreamlink and stream IPTVtune channels.
How to Get IPTVtune on Kodi
1. First, open the KodiSelect TV and choose Enter add-on browser.
2. Tap PVR IPTV Simple Client and select Configure.
3. Next, choose General.
4. Select M3U Playlist URL and type the URL you received from IPTVtune.
5. Open the files from where it is stored and click the OK button.
6. Once the channels are loaded, select and stream the channels on Kodi.
How to Get IPTVtune on STB Emulator
1. Install the STB Emulator from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the STB Emulator.
3. Then, you can find the MAC address on the screen.
4. Select Settings from the top-right corner.
5. Choose Profiles and tap Test Portal to edit the existing profile.
6. Or select Add profile to start a new one.
7. Next, hit the STB model option.
8. Tap MAG 250 or any other STB you want to emulate.
9. Click the Portal Settings and enter the Portal URL.
10. Hit the Ok button and select Screen Resolution.
11. Choose 1280*720 as a screen resolution and restart the app.
12. Finally, you can view the channel list associated with your IPTVtune account.
How to Get IPTVtune on MAG 250/254/256
1. Navigate to Settings and select System Settings.
2. Select Servers and tap Portals.
3. Type IPTVtune on the Portal One and enter the M3U URL in the given field.
4. Leave the second portal empty unless you have the second subscription.
5. Once you enter the URL, click the Save button.
6. Then, reboot your device and wait until the channels load.
7. Now, select and stream the channels on your MAG device.
How to Add IPTVtune on Enigma 2/Dreambox/VU+
1. Navigate to Settings on your Enigma 2.
2. Select Setup and click System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings.
3. Here, you can find your IP address. Note it down.
4. Install the Putty Software on your Windows PC.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
6. Then, add the IP address of your Enigma Port 23 connection and type Telenet and click the Open button.
7. Type the M3U URL in the URL line.
8. Press the Enter button by clicking the right-click mouse button.
9. Next, type reboot and wait till your device restart.
10. Finally, select and stream IPTVtune channels on your Enigma 2.
IPTVtune IPTV Channels List
Further with the right IPTV player, you shall stream popular channels including Cozi TV, E!, TLC, A&E, Bravo, and more. IPTVtune contains channels in all categories listed below.
- EU- France General
- France News
- France Entertainment
- France Sports
- Frace Cinema
- France Kids
- EU- Spain
- EU- Italy
- EU- Belgium
- AR- BEIN Entertainment
- AR- BEIN Sport
IPTVtune offers 24/7 customer support through live chat and an online contact form. If you have queries or facing issues regarding the subscription or anything else, you can connect to live chat or fill out the contact us form on the official website mentioning your issues. You will be replied to as soon as possible with the solution from the support team.
IPTVtune IPTV Review
IPTVtune is an IPTV service provider available at a reasonable cost. With its subscription, you can stream it on one device at a time. They offer 24/7 customer support and customers will get immediate solutions via live chat. You need at least 4.0 Mbps or higher internet speed to stream IPTVtune without interruption. As it gives external player support you can easily stream it on its compatible devices. As the IPTVtune app is not found in any of the major app stores, it may or may not be legal. You can also try out the Dozen IPTV and Marvel IPTV as an alternative to the IPTVtune IPTV.