The best thing about IPTV services is the subscription price. With around $10 per month, you will get 1000+ live TV channels and on-demand video content on any of your smart devices. Vue Media IPTV is one such IPTV provider with quality service and good customer support. In this article, we reviewed the IPTV service and its pros & cons.
Vue Media IPTV offers more than 4000 live TV channels, 5780+ movies, and 900+ series to stream on your device. You can install the IPTV app on devices like Android, Firestick, and Windows PC. But to install the app, you have to buy the subscription. Let’s see how to buy the subscription plans from the IPTV service.
How to Buy Subscription from Vue Media IPTV
(1) Go to the Vue Media IPTV website on your PC or smartphone. We recommend PC.
(2) Hover to the Packages and choose the Packages option.
(3) As of now, only two subscriptions are available. Choose your preferred subscription.
(4) On the next pop-up, choose the duration of your subscription.
(5) Now, you will get the payment screen. Proceed to your payment portal.
(6) Complete the payment. You will get the IPTV credentials and the link to download the app to your mail ID.
Benefits of VPN while streaming IPTV
When using IPTV apps and IPTV providers, you can expose your real-time IP address and geolocation. By using VPNs, you can protect your personal information, and no one can find your real identity. We suggest VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN. With these VPNs, you can connect to servers in any country around the world.
How to Stream Vue Media IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, go to the Vue Media IPTV download link you received in your mail.
(2) The IPTV’s apk file will be downloaded.
(3) After the download is completed, tap the Open button.
(4) You will get the installation screen. Tap the Install button.
(5) After the installation, select the Open button to launch the app.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV account and start watching your favorite live TV channel.
How to Install Vue Media IPTV on Firestick
To install the Vue Media IPTV on Fire TV Stick, you have to use the Downloader app and make some tweaks in the Firestick Settings.
(1) Turn on your Fire Stick and go to the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV or the Devices option from the Settings menu.
(3) Now select the Developer Options.
(4) Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) The confirmation screen will appear. Click the Turn On button.
How to Download Vue Media IPTV on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Navigate to the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
(2) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
(3) Click the Download button and then the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
(4) Go to the Search bar and type the IPTV download link. Then, click the Go button.
(5) The apk will be downloaded. After that, tap the Install button.
(6) When the installation is done, click the Open button to run the Vue Media IPTV app on your Amazon Firestick.
(7) Log in with your IPTV account and get access to all the 4000+ live TV channels.
How to Install Vue Media IPTV on Smart TV
For smart TV, you have to follow the same steps as smartphones. Open any web browsers and go to the apk download link that you received from your IPTV subscription. Like the smartphone, the apk file will be downloaded. Go to the Downloads folder and install the apk file. Once the installation is done, you can sign in with your IPTV credentials to watch the live TV channels.
Vue Media IPTV has a variety of customer support. Email, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and Telegram. You can email your queries to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a reply from the executives within 2-3 business days. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and Telegram are not active now.
Vue Media IPTV is providing a good number of live TV channels and on-demand content. The subscription price is also not that high. But the lack of customer support in social media platforms is the main disadvantage in the IPTV service. There is no free trial, and you can’t install the app without a subscription. These are the limitations of this IPTV platform. If you are willing to spend £9.99 for one month to download the apk and test the services, you can buy the subscription. If not, try any of the other IPTV services like Players Klub IPTV or Gears Reloaded IPTV.