Prime Tyme TV, like the name, is a unique IPTV service provider. It offers more than 550 live TV channels and on-demand content. The live TV channels are available under categories like Sports, News, Movies, Entertainment, Fashion, and more. With one subscription, you can stream live TV content on different devices such as Android, PC, Firestick, Smart TV, etc. Let us see how to buy the Prime Tyme TV subscription and the installation steps on different devices.
Need for VPN while streaming IPTV
It is better to use a VPN while streaming content on IPTV. Most of the content in the IPTV apps is streamed from illegal websites, and they might track your online logs. To protect your personal info, you need to use a VPN service. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN will protect the user data whenever you browse. Use any of the best VPNs for IPTV to hide your IP address.
Is Prime Tyme TV Legal
The legality of an IPTV cannot be determined easily as finding if or not the content is licensed. Most IPTVs support playing M3U URLs that may contain illegal titles. As we cannot find if the M3U URL holds copyright-free content, we cannot conclude if Prime Tyme IPTV is legal or not.
How to Sign Up for Prime Tyme IPTV
(1) Go to the Prime Tyme TV website.
(2) Click the Shop button on the top of the webpage.
(3) The subscription plans will appear. Choose your preferred one and click the Buy Now button.
(4) On the Checkout page, enter your personal information and click the Continue button.
(5) Here, choose your payment option and continue with your subscription of Prime Tyme TV payment.
(6) You will get your Prime Tyme TV login credentials and M3U link once the payment is made.
How to Download and Install Prime Tyme TV Apk on Android
Before going into the steps, make sure to enable Unknown Sources on your Android device. To do it, go to Settings >> Tap Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
(1) On your smartphone, open a web browser.
(2) Download the Prime Tyme TV apk file from your desired apk website.
(3) After downloading it, tap on the apk file.
(4) Now, the installation screen will appear. Click the Install button.
(5) Then, select the Open button to launch the Prime Tyme IPTV app.
(6) Enter your login credentials for Prime Tyme and watch your favorite video content on your smartphone.
How to Install Prime Tyme IPTV on PC (Windows & Mac)
Prime Tyme doesn’t have a dedicated app for PC. You need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks on your PC to use the IPTV app.
(1) First, download the Prime Tyme TV IPTV apk file on your Windows or Mac PC from a trustable apk website.
(2) Then, download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC from the official website.
(3) Now, install the BlueStacks app.
(4) After installation, open BlueStacks and fill in your Google credentials.
(5) On the emulator interface, look for the apk icon on the right menu and click on it.
(6) Select the apk file that you have downloaded before and click Open.
(7) The apk file will be installed on your BlueStacks. Open the Prime Tyme app and enter the necessary credentials to stream your favorite content.
How to Download Prime Tyme TV on Firestick
(1) On the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
(2) Tap Search and search for the Downloader app.
(3) Locate and select the Get button to install the Downloader app.
(4) Now, navigate to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
(5) Look for the tile My Fire TV and select it.
(6) Click Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Scroll down and tap the toggle switch near the Downloader app.
(8) Now, launch the Downloader app and fill in the Prime Tyme TV apk link on the URL box.
(9) Hit the Go button and select the Install option from the pop-up menu.
(10) After installing the app, open it and enter your login credentials of Prime Tyme IPTV.
(11) That’s it. Now, stream your desired video content on Firestick.
How to Watch Prime Tyme Apk on Android Smart TV
(1) On your PC, open a browser and download the Prime Tyme TV apk file
(2) Connect and transfer the apk file to a USB drive.
(3) After transferring, eject the USB drive and insert it into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
(4) Go to Settings on your Smart TV and select the option Security & Restrictions.
(5) Tap Unknown Sources and turn it On.
(6) Now, open the USB drive on Smart TV and install the apk file.
(7) Open the Prime Tyme IPTV app after installation.
(8) Sign in with your Prime Tyme IPTV login credentials.
(9) Finally, start watching your favorite IPTV channel on Android Smart TV.
Prime Tyme TV Not Working
The below fixes will let you fix the issue you face while using the Prime Tyme app.
- Disconnect your device from the slow internet connection and connect it to the WIFI with faster bandwidth.
- Check if the subscription of your IPTV is active as the service may not work when it is expired.
- You can try to relaunch the IPTV after force closing it.
- Uninstall and install the latest version of IPTV.
- Update your device with the latest version.
Prime Tyme TV Alternative
Until Prime Tyme IPTV starts working, you shall choose any of the below IPTV services as its replacement.
Prime Tyme TV Customer Support
If the Prime Tyme IPTV is not working on your device, contact customer support. There are two ways to contact the help desk team – Email and live chat. To get a quick response, use the Live chat support. In the Email support, you will get a reply from the customer executive within two business days. As the IPTV is no longer accepting new users, only the existing users can get customer support.
Prime Tyme TV Review
Prime Tyme IPTV is a legal and reliable IPTV service that offers plenty of video content to its users. It is no longer available for new users. For the existing users, they are providing the best services. If you want Prime Tyme IPTV, you need to wait until they reopen their services for new customers. You can also try other services like Venom IPTV and Ping IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The service is currently down and isn’t accepting any new customers.
The service isn’t working, and we could not find its official website on the web.