Galaxy IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers that offer 19,000+ channels in clear & high-picture quality. The IPTV service also allows the streaming of 9,600+ movies or series. The Anti-freezing system offered by the provider reduces buffering issues and enhances user experience. The IPTV service provides both Xtreme Codes & an M3U file once you subscribe to the service.
Why Choose Galaxy IPTV
- The IPTV service provides more than thousands of VODs in categories like sports, entertainment, news, international, and more.
- Galaxy IPTV channel list is vast, with them available in more than 56 countries worldwide.
- The IPTV provider offers a 24-hour free trial.
- The service provides live chat support and email support.
- It also includes adult channels.
The IPTV provider offers four types of subscription plans based on duration. They are:
Why Should You Use VPN for IPTV?
It is hard to conclude whether IPTV is legal or not. The legality of IPTV is thus questionable. This is why it is considered safe to use VPN while streaming IPTV. Using VPN helps to mask your IP address and protect you from any legal issues. Apart from this, it also unblocks geo-restricted content offered by multiple streaming services. If you do not want your internet traffic to be tracked, you can opt for the leading VPNs, ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Sign Up for Galaxy IPTV
1. Open any web browser of your choice and visit Galaxy IPTV‘s official website.
2. Tap on the Pricing menu from the menu bar.
3. Choose any subscription plan from the list and click GET STARTED → Add to cart.
4. Proceed with your payment either through PayPal or a credit or debit card and complete the payment process.
5. Once the payment process completes, you will receive the M3U URL and Xtream Codes of Galaxy IPTV in your email.
Note: If you have any promo code, you can use that to get the service at a discounted price.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Android Devices
Be it Android Smartphone or Smart TV; you can easily stream Galaxy IPTV through a few simple steps.
1. Search for Net IPTV in the search bar of the Play Store.
2. Once the search completes, click Install on Play Store to download the app on your smartphone.
3. Open the Net IPTV app on your Android and note down the MAC address displayed on the screen.
4. Visit Net IPTV‘s official website on your preferred web browser.
5. Paste the MAC address of your device in the respective field under the UPLOAD M3U/URL section and click Add List.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV and click on Add ALL List.
7. Now, restart the Net IPTV app to start streaming on your Android.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on Firestick
You can sideload Set IPTV on Firestick via Downloader and stream on Firestick with Galaxy IPTV’s M3U URL.
1. Head to your Firestick home screen and select the Find tab.
2. Tap on the Search icon and enter Downloader in the search bar.
3. Click on the Downloader app once the search completes and tap on Get or Download to install it from Amazon App Store.
4. Go back to the Firestick home screen and select Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps.
5. Turn on the Downloader app.
6. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick and tap on the Home tab on the left pane.
7. Paste the Set IPTV APK in the Enter a URL field and click Go.
8. Open the Set IPTV app after installation and make a note of the MAC address displayed on the screen.
9. Visit the Set IPTV activation website.
10. Enter the noted MAC address in the Device MAC field and then provide the playlist name and M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV in the respective fields.
11. Tap on SUBMIT button and then restart the app on Firestick to stream the live channels.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on a PC
You can easily stream Galaxy IPTV on PC via VLC Media Player.
1. Visit the VLC Media Player‘s official website on any web browser and install the app on your PC.
2. Tap on Menu and select Open Network Stream.
3. Paste the M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV under the Network section.
4. Tap on Play to stream the live TV channels offered by the service on your PC.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Android TV
1. Open any web browser on your PC and look for the Smart IPTV APK.
2. Download the Smart IPTV APK from a reliable source.
3. Copy the APK file to a USB drive once downloaded.
4. Now, connect the USB drive to your Android TV.
5. Click on the Settings icon on your Android TV and select the Device Preferences option.
6. Choose the Security & restrictions option and enable the Unknown sources.
7. Now, click on the Smart IPTV APK file and install it on your Android TV.
8. Launch the Smart IPTV app on your Android TV and note down the MAC address displayed on the screen.
9. Go to Smart IPTV’s official website on your PC and enter the MAC address in the MAC field.
10. Enter the M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV in the URL field and click Send.
11. Now, restart the Smart IPTV app on your Android TV and start streaming.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Apple TV and iOS
1. Switch on your Apple TV and make sure your device is connected to the internet.
2. Go to App Store on the Apple TV home screen or iOS.
3. Tap on the Search icon and enter GSE SMART IPTV.
4. Hit the Get button on the app info page to install the app on your Apple TV or iOS.
5. Launch the app and paste the M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV in the respective field.
You can now stream your favorite IPTV content on your Apple TV or iOS.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on LG or Samsung Smart TV
1. Open the Content Store on LG or Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV.
2. Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app and download it.
3. Launch the IPTV Smarters app on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
4. Enter the name, username, password, and M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV and click ADD USER.
You can now access the IPTV content on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and select TV from the left pane.
2. Go to the Enter add-on browser on your home screen.
3. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list of add-ons and click Install.
4. Select General → Configure → Location once the add-on is installed.
5. Set Location as Remote path (Internet address) and type in the M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV in the M3U Play List URL field.
6. Hit OK and click Enable to load the IPTV content.
7. Select the Channels option from the Categories list.
8. Then, choose Galaxy IPTV to start streaming.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on MAG
You can stream Galaxy IPTV on your MAG device in a few simple ways.
1. Make sure your MAG device is connected to the internet.
2. Go to MAG Settings and then select System settings.
3. Tap on Servers and choose the Portals option.
4. Enter a playlist name and M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV in the Portal 1 name and Portal 1 URL fields.
5. Click Save and restart MAG once the process completes in order to start streaming live channels.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Head to Settings on Enigma 2 and select Setup → System Network Devices.
2. Then open Setup Adapter → Settings and make a note of the displayed IP address.
3. Go to PuTTY’s official website to download the software on your PC.
4. Open the PuTTY software and enter the IP address of the Enigma 2 device in the Host Name field.
5. Choose Telnet as the Connection type and click Open.
6. Select Root as the default login and type in the Galaxy IPTV’s M3U URL.
7. Tap on Reboot and access the IPTV channels on your Enigma 2.
Galaxy IPTV offers live chat support through Whatsapp and email. If you have any queries, you can contact them through any one of these ways and seek timely assistance. You can contact them through their live chat support to get a 24-hour free trial also. The IPTV service also has a 7-day refund policy, which allows you to return your purchase and claim a refund within seven days of purchasing the subscription.
Galaxy IPTV is an IPTV service that allows you to stream thousands of worldwide channels. As the provider supports all major IPTV players, you can use the service to stream your favorite IPTV content. You can access the IPTV service on plenty of devices, including Firestick, Smart TV, Kodi, MAG, and so on. Considering all the features of the service, we do think that Galaxy IPTV is a better choice.
Alternatives for Galaxy IPTV
Although Galaxy IPTV seems like a decent choice, there are a few providers that offer the best IPTV service in the industry. We’ve filtered our search and provided below the three best IPTV alternatives for Galaxy IPTV.
Necro IPTV is a leading IPTV service that offers 12,000+ channels and 17,000+ movies. You can use the service on Android, iOS, and Firestick. It also provides EPG and allows up to two connections for every subscription plan. The 24/7 customer support offered by the service allows you to clarify your queries at the right time.
Mom IPTV is a popular IPTV service that provides 18,000+ channels. Its channels are available in 4K resolution. You can contact the developers at any time regarding technical issues since it offers 24/7 customer support. The IPTV service supports multiple devices, including Apple TV, Smart TV, Firestick, MAG, and more.
Showjacks IPTV is one of the few IPTV services that make quality entertainment feasible. With 1,000+ live channels and plenty of videos on demand, the IPTV service lets you stream your favorite shows at an affordable price. You can make use of its free trial to check if the service is suitable for you before purchasing a subscription.