Most of the IPTV providers are providing live TV channels from the USA, Canada, and the UK. Only a few IPTV providers have channels from other countries. Lool IPTV is one of the fewest to provide Arabian live TV channels and on-demand content. It offers both the IPTV app and the IPTV box.
Lool IPTV offers more than 5000 live TV channels from all the categories. It is the best IPTV provider for Arabian live TV channels. Unlike most IPTV providers, the IPTV provides a set-top box that can be connected to any smart TV. You can also install the app on your smartphone and streaming devices.
How to Sign Up for Lool IPTV: Subscription
(1) On your smartphone, go to the Lool IPTV website (loolboxhd.ca).
(2) Click the Plan & Pricing button on the top of the webpage.
(3) The IPTV offers six types of subscriptions. Choose your preferred one.
(4) On the next screen, enter your personal information and tap the Checkout with PayPal button.
(5) Complete your payment with the PayPal account. After that, you will get your IPTV activation code to the registered mail ID.
How to Sign Up for Lool IPTV: Set Top Box
(1) On the IPTV website, tap the Online Store button next to the Plan & Pricing button.
(2) Choose your desired pack on the options available.
(3) On the next screen, tap the Add to cart button.
(4) Now, tap the Proceed to checkout button.
(5) On the Billing page, enter your personal information and scroll down to the payment section.
(6) Choose your payment method and complete the payment.
(7) Based on your delivery location, the set box will be delivered within weeks.
How to Install Lool IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store application on your smartphone or tablet.
(2) Search for the lool box HD app.
(3) Select the app from the search results.
(4) On the next screen, select the Install button. You can also use the Play Store link to install the app.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(6) On the app, tap the Sign In button.
(7) Enter the activation code received on your mail ID and watch all the Arabian live TV channels.
How to Stream Lool IPTV on Firestick
Lool IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store, and you have to sideload the app by using the Downloader app. To do so, you need to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature. Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Turn on the Firestick and click the Search icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app from search results.
(4) Now you get the installation screen. Tap the Download icon.
(5) Then, tap the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(6) Go to the Search bar and enter the lool IPTV apk download link.
(7) Now, tap the Install button and then the Open button to run the IPTV app.
(8) Enter the activation code and watch all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch Lool IPTV on Smart TV
Lool IPTV Set-top Box
For smart TVs, you can install the IPTV app or the set-top box. If you want to connect the lool box HD Set-top box to your Android smart TV, take the HDMI port and connect one end to your TV and the other end to the set-top box. Now, turn on your TV and choose the HDMI output for the set-top box. Follow the on-screen steps and procedures to set up the box and watch all the live TV channels.
Lool IPTV App
To install the app, go to the lool IPTV apk download link, and download the apk file. Then, install the apk file on your smart TV. Open the app and enter the activation code to activate the IPTV app. After that, you will get access to all the live TV channels.
The customer support is the best thing in the Lool IPTV. It offers customer support in WhatsApp Chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Email, and Call support. You can pick any of the customer support media you want. You will get a reply from the executives. Live chat is the only thing that is missing in this IPTV.
As the IPTV has the Play Store app, it can be a trusted and reliable IPTV service. It is one of the fewest IPTV providers that has both the IPTV set-top box and IPTV app. Test both the services and pick the one that suits you. As far as the IPTVs are concerned, Lool IPTV is completely worth the money. If you want an alternative IPTV set-top box, you can get the Guru IPTV set-top box.