|Supported Playlist Format
|M3U & Xtream Codes
|Firestick, Windows, Mac, Android TV & mobile, Samsung & LG Smart TVs
|Multiple Playlist Support
Set IPTV is a premium IPTV player that allows you to stream live TV channels and VOD content. This app does not provide any IPTV content. However, it supports the M3U Playlist URL and Xtream codes API. This app can be activated after configuring the MAC address of the respective platform. The best part is that it offers a one-time purchase with a lifetime service.
Fortunately, the app is available on the Google Play Store to download on Android devices. However, iPhones & iPad devices do not support this media player. You can download its APK file and sideload it on Firestick devices.
Why Choose Set IPTV?
- Supports both Xtream codes and M3U links.
- It has Electronic Program Guide support to view the channel lists.
- You can avail of its 7-day free trial to test the service.
- Gives technical assistance.
- Allows you to add multiple playlists which can be deleted at any time.
The player offers a standard subscription plan of one-time purchase only for a single device with a lifetime membership.
- Single device – €15.62 (170 MAD)
Why is a VPN Necessary While Streaming Set IPTV?
IPTV Players are simple media players that let you watch the content offered by the providers. They don't offer or host any built-in content. So, they are legal to use as long as the provider offers licensed content. Whether the media content is legal or not, it is advisable to use a VPN to secure your privacy. VPN will help you hide your original IP from the ISPs and trackers. Since you can find a lot of VPNs online, we recommend you sign up for NordVPN since the service offers various security features.
Currently, NordVPN offers a 67% discount + 3 months free as a New Year's deal for all subscribers.
How to Sign Up for Set IPTV
1. Go to the official website of the IPTV player from any browser of your choice.
2. Click on the Activation menu on the left pane of the screen.
3. Scroll down to enter the MAC address, name, and email address.
4. Select Pay with CMI and complete the payment process to purchase the service.
5. After the successful payment process, you can access any IPTV service via the Set IPTV player.
How to Install Set IPTV on Android Mobile
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Locate the Search bar and search for the Set IPTV app.
3. Select the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to download it to your device.
5. Select Open to launch the app.
How to Download Set IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV. Then, connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the Apps section from the Home screen of your Android Smart TV.
3. Then, launch the Google Play Store app.
4. Select the Search icon and search for the Set IPTV app.
5. Once you locate it, select the Install option. The IPTV player’s installation process will begin now.
6. When the process is over, select Open and enter the IPTV player app.
How to Get Set IPTV on Firestick
The player does not have native support on Firestick. However, you can sideload using a third-party app called Downloader.
1. Turn on your Fire TV device and click the Search icon from the menu.
2. Search for the Downloader in the search bar.
3. Click on Get to install the app from the Amazon App Store.
4. After installation, return to the home screen and click on the Settings menu.
5. Go to My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Downloader → Turn on.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app.
7. Enter the Set IPTV APK URL [bitly.ws/3aLtu] and click the Go button to download the APK.
8. Select the downloaded APK and click Install.
9. After that, you can go to the Apps section of Firestick and launch the IPTV player app.
How to Download Set IPTV on a PC
1. Open a browser on your PC and visit the BlueStacks website.
2. Download the Android emulator and install it. Also, acquire the Set IPTV APK file from a reliable source and save it on your PC.
3. Then, launch the BlueStacks app and log in to your Google account.
4. Select Install Apk on the home screen menu.
5. Search for the Set IPTV APK file and select it from your PC’s local storage.
6. Click on Open, and the app will be installed on your PC.
How to Get Set IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG or Samsung Smart TV and ensure you’re connected to the internet.
2. Launch the respective application store of your TV and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Set IPTV and search for the app.
4. After locating, hit the Install button to download the app on your TV.
How to Use Set IPTV App to Stream IPTV
1. Open the IPTV app and note down the MAC address on the screen.
2. Then, go to the Set IPTV playlist upload website [https://setsysteme.com/set.app].
3. Choose your playlist type between Xtream-codes info and M3U Link.
4. Enter the MAC address in the asked field.
5. Then, enter the M3U playlist/Xtream codes of the IPTV provider and click Submit
6. Now restart the Set IPTV on your device to stream IPTV content.
Note: You can stream IPTV content on your PC directly on the Set IPTV website, also using the above method, since the IPTV player offers web player support.
Alternatives to Set IPTV
As the app does not support iOS devices, you can try some of the below-mentioned alternatives to stream IPTV content.
XCIPTV is an excellent IPTV player supporting Xtream Codes and M3U links. It is available on the App Store for iPhone. Offers Parental Control to restrict irrelevant content based on age groups. It has a Catch-up feature to watch missed programs.
Smart IPTV is a popular IPTV player that supports M3U playlists. You can download its APK file and install it on Android devices, Smart TVs, Firesticks, PCs, and many more. You can also add multiple playlists of different IPTV service providers.
Televizo IPTV Player
Televizo IPTV Player is a powerful player offering its service for free. It supports both Xtream codes and an M3U URL. The app is installable on all Android-based devices. It permits you to create your favorite playlists.