Dozenz IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with which you can watch 18,000+ live TV channels and VODs. This IPTV does not provide its IPTV service for free. You have to get a minimum subscription of $10 to get access to the IPTV content for a month. You will receive your M3U URL in your mail after the subscription. Also, there are other available plans you can choose from, and with each plan, you will get 24 hours customer support. You can stream the IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices.
USE OF VPN WHILE STREAMING IPTV CHANNELS
You know that you need to connect to an internet connection to stream the IPTV content. At the same time, you need to protect your privacy while browsing the internet. The only tool that protects your privacy while online is the VPN. Once you are connected to a VPN, your internet data traffic will be routed to a virtual server. While connecting to the virtual server, your IP address and location will be hidden. Also, your data will be protected by AES-type encryption technology. So, you shall connect to the best available VPN, such as CyberGhost VPN and Surfshark VPN.
Dozenz IPTV Subscription
There are different subscription plans Dozenz offers, and you can get choose the one based on the number of connections.
- $10/mo for 1 Connection
- $13/mo for 2 Connections
- $16/mo for 3 Connections
- $19/mo for 4 Connections
- $22/mo for 5 Connection
- Reseller Plan costs $385
HOW TO SIGNUP FOR DOZENZ IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Dozenz IPTV.
2. Click on the Store tab from the home screen.
3. Select a plan and click on Order Now.
4. Review your Order.
5. Enter your billing details and select a Payment Method.
6. Click on Checkout to make a transaction.
7. Then, you will receive your login credentials through the mail.
HOW TO WATCH DOZENZ IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
You need not download the Dozenz IPTV apk as it supports M3U URL. So, you can get the best IPTV Player for Android to stream its content.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the Perfect IPTV Player.
3. Choose the same application from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install button to install the IPTV Player.
5. After installation, open the Perfect Player IPTV.
6. Enter the M3U URL received from the Dozenz IPTV.
7. Now, stream your favorite IPTV content.
HOW TO INSTALL AND STREAM DOZENZ IPTV ON FIRESTICK
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose the same application from the search result.
5. Select the Get button to install the Downloader.
6. Then, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
7. Toggle on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section.
8. Open the Downloader and enter the URL of the IPTV Smarters Pro.
9. Select GO to download and install the IPTV Player.
10. Then, open the IPTV Smarters Pro.
11. You will have received the M3U URL of Dozenz IPTV through the mail.
12. Enter the M3U URL on the IPTV Smarters Pro and select Add User.
13. Now, you can stream IPTV content.
HOW TO GET DOZENZ IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV from the respective content store of Samsung or LG Smart TV.
2. Open the Smart IPTV and note down the MAC address of your Smart TV.
3. Then, visit the official website of Smart IPTV.
4. Click on the My list tab.
5. Enter the MAC address and M3U URL of Dozenz IPTV. Click on Send.
6. Relaunch the Smart IPTV on your Smart TV.
7. Now, you can watch all the available IPTV channels.
HOW TO GET DOZENZ IPTV ON FORMULER
1. Turn on your Formuler device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select MYTV Online from the home screen.
3. Then, select Edit > Edit Services.
4. In the Service Nickname, enter Dozenz IPTV and select OK.
5. In the Service URL, enter the M3U URL and select OK.
6. Now, your Formuler device will try to connect to your IPTV provider’s server.
7. After a successful connection, you can stream the IPTV channels.
HOW TO WATCH DOZENZ IPTV ON PC
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. Navigate to the Search Bar located in the upper right corner.
3. Search for MyIPTV Player and choose the same app from the search result.
4. Select the Get button to install the IPTV Player.
5. Open the MyIPTV Player and click on the Settings tab.
6. Select a new playlist and add EPG sources.
7. Add the M3U URL of the Dozenz IPTV
8. Head back to the home screen and select the Channels tab.
9. Now, watch all of your favorite IPTV channels.
How to Stream Dozenz IPTV on MAG Device
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and start the device.
2. Select Settings on the home screen and choose System Settings.
3. Click Servers in the menu and select Portals.
4. Provide the Portal Name and the M3U URL of the Dozenz IPTV.
5. Select the Save option and restart the MAG device.
6. Choose the content to watch on the TV.
You can send a mail to the customer support team by clicking on the Send Us An Email button from the official website of Dozenz TV. You can also register your complaint by clicking on the Contact Us tab. Then, the customer support team will get back to you immediately.
Dozenz provides only M3U URLs. So, these links can be used on most smart devices. With some IPTV providers, we only have an option to use the Xtream Code API to stream the IPTV content. Devices like MAG and Enigma are not compatible with Xtreme codes API. So, you have the upper hand with this IPTV. So, if you still haven’t got your hands on this IPTV provider, you can get the subscription from their official website. Also, you can try other IPTV service providers like Two Bee IPTV, Apollo IPTV, and Falcon IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since Dozenz IPTV isn’t available on popular app stores. It is hard to determine whether the Dozenz IPTV is legit or not. You can use VPN to secure the streaming.
You will find more than 18000 live channels classified under categories like sports, kids, entertainment, music, international, etc. In addition, you will find the Dozenz IPTV channels list covering PPV and major sports channels.
Since Dozenz Xii IPTV changes its domain frequently, you may find its official website shut down or not working.