Diablo IPTV is all you need if you prefer streaming content in different categories. It covers channels categorized under music, sports, kids, entertainment, etc. There are more than 7300 channels, 9600 VOD titles, and 3000 live TV channels from France, the USA, Canada, and more. It features major sports channels, PPV, EPG, and external player support. It is one of the IPTV to be stable with most IPTV players. Get into this article to find out how to install the IPTV app on your smartphones and streaming devices.
Need for a VPN while streaming IPTV
All the IPTV providers may monitor your online presence. As to keep your personal data safe, it is recommended to use a VPN. With that, you can protect your personal information like IP address and geo-location. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and IPVanish VPN will have servers from all over the world. Use any of those premium VPNs on your device while streaming Diablo IPTV. If you aren’t sure whether the IPTV is legal, you shall use a VPN to help you stay away from any problems.
Diablo IPTV Subscription Plans & Pricing
There are three different plans available with Diablo IPTV that you can choose.
- Standard Plan: $25/month
- Personal Account: $70/year with a 24-hour free trial
- Reseller Account: $45/year with the trial version
- IPTV Restream: $2/year with trail free 10 connections or channels for 2 days
How to Sign Up for Diablo IPTV
(1) Go to the Diablo IPTV website on your PC.
(2) Click the Shop button and choose your desired subscription plan.
(3) Then, click the View Cart button to open the Checkout page.
(4) On the Checkout page, click the Proceed to checkout button.
(5) Now, you will get the Billing details page. Enter your personal information like name, country, email, address, and more.
(6) Scroll down and click the Place order button.
(7) On the next screen, choose your payment method and complete the payment.
(8) You will get the Diablo TV login details once the payment is completed.
How to Install Diablo IPTV on Android Devices
Pre-Requisite: Open the Android Settings app –> highlight Security –> select the Install Unknown Apps –> Turn On.
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, launch a browser and search for Diablo IPTV apk.
(2) Select any trustworthy website to download the IPTV apk file on your device.
(3) Install the apk file and tap the Open button.
(4) Enter your IPTV credentials on the login screen.
(5) Watch all live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Download Diablo IPTV on Firestick
To install the Diablo IPTV on Firestick, you have to use the Downloader app and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
(1) On your Fire TV Stick, click the Search icon on the home screen.
(2) Type Downloader and click the Search button.
(3) Select the Downloader app on the next screen.
(4) Click the Download button to get the Downloader app installed on your Fire TV.
(5) Click the Settings icon on the Fire TV home screen.
(6) Choose the My Fire TV option from the Settings menu.
(7) Now, select the Developer options from the menu.
(8) Scroll down and choose the Install Unknown Apps feature.
(9) On the following screen, select Downloader and turn it On.
(10) Now, launch the Downloader app from the Fire TV home or from the Apps library.
(5) Click on the Home tab and enter the Diablo IPTV apk download link in the search bar.
(6) Then, tap the Go button. The apk file begins to download.
(7) Install the Diablo IPTV apk file by tapping the Install button.
(8) Open the installed IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials on your Firestick.
(9) Stream all the live TV channels from different countries.
How to Stream Diablo IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android smart TV, search for the Diablo IPTV apk download link using a browse.
Note: Alternatively, download the Diablo apk on your PC, copy it on the USB, and connect it to the TV.
(2) Go to the Downloads folder and install the IPTV apk file on your Android smart TV.
(3) Open the IPTV app on your Android TV.
(4) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and stream your favorite video content.
Diablo TV offers different ways of customer support. You can email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other than email support, you can reach customer support through Skype over live:bestbuyiptv.com. Your query will be answered within two business days. You shall call the support team via (479) 724-5240 from Mon to Sun 00:00-24:00 for an instant response.
Diablo IPTV offers quality IPTV service but for the resellers. Therefore, you can get the IPTV only as a new user. It is one of the major drawbacks of this IPTV. If you are a new IPTV user, you need to look for other IPTV providers like Necro IPTV and Rocket IPTV.