We know that IPTV services are becoming more popular and have created a userbase that nearly replaces all the cable and satellite TV networks. But finding the right IPTV is the toughest process as all of them say that they have all channels to stream, but some might be available, and some are not. But here we explain to you in brief about the IPTV called Daily IPTV and its excellent features.
Daily IPTV is one of the best reliable and cheap IPTV service providers with 12000+ premium live channels and VoD content with just a single subscription. You can get the free trial for 7 days and then decide whether to opt for a monthly subscription or not. You also get 24×7 customer support which is seen only in few IPTV services. The exclusive feature of the IPTV is that with just a single subscription, users can stream multiple devices at the same time.
How to Signup for Daily IPTV
1. Go to the Daily IPTV website and click Get 7 Days trial button.
2. You need to pay $4.99 to access the service for a week.
3. Click the Checkout button, and you will be directed to the payment page.
4. Then, fill in the registration form and select your preferred payment method and click Submit.
5. After successful payment, you will receive all the details through email.
Use a VPN when streaming IPTV
We always recommend you use a VPN while streaming IPTV to keep your identity safe and also to stay away from trackers. Most IPTVs don’t have the proper license to stream video content on their network, and so your ISPs might block you. Thus by using a VPN service like NordVPN or ProtonVP, you can access geo-blocked contents.
How to Stream Daily IPTV on Android Devices
1. Search for GSE Smart IPTV on the Play Store.
2. Tap Install to download the GSE SMRT IPTV app.
3. After installation, click Open.
4. Now, tap the Plus icon.
5. In the popup, click the M3U URL option.
6. Now, give the playlist a name and paste the Daily IPTV URL in the playlist link field.
7. Then, click the Add button and wait for the app to load the entire channels and contents.
8. Enjoy streaming your favorite live TV on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Watch Daily IPTV on iOS devices
1. Search for IPTV Smarters in the App Store.
2. Click the Get button to install the IPTV Smarters Player app.
3. Then, click Open to launch the IPTV Smarters app on your iPhone or iPad.
4. In the app’s home screen, fill in the required details that you received from your IPTV and click Add user.
5. Now, you can watch your Daily IPTV contents on your iOS devices.
How to Get Daily IPTV on Firestick
Make sure to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources installation by navigating to Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer options -> Apps from Unknown Sources -> Turn on.
Steps to Install Daily IPTV on Firestick
1. On the home screen, tap the Lens icon.
2. Now, type VLC for Fire TV in the search box and click OK.
3. Select the VLC app from the search list.
4. Click the Get button.
5. VLC app will be installed, then click the Open button.
6. Navigate to Browsing -> Stream.
7. Enter your unique Daily IPTV URL in the URL box and click Stream.
8. All your IPTV channels will be loaded, and then you start watching it on your Firestick.
How to Stream Daily IPTV on Mag Devices
1. Turn on the Mag device and click Settings on the home screen.
2. Under the Settings tab, click System settings.
3. Click Portals on the next screen.
4. Enter the portal name and URL in the respective boxes. Then, click the Save button.
5. Now, reboot your device.
6. After the loading process is finished, you can watch Daily IPTV on your Mag device.
How to Watch Daily IPTV on Kodi
1. Open Kodi and click TV.
2. Tap Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Click the Install button.
4. Now, click Configure.
5. In the dialog box, click General and then M3U Play List URL.
6. Copy paste the Daily IPTV M3U URL and click OK.
7. If the entered URL is valid, then the configure button will be changed to Enable button.
8. Now, tap Enable button and start watching your favorite movies and TV shows on Kodi.
Daily IPTV is a paid IPTV service, and hence their customer support is available 24×7. You can contact them through their website by clicking the Contact Us button in the header menu. In the Contact Us form, you have to enter your name, country, email, and your query. Other than the email support, there is no live chat or phone call support available on the IPTV.
Thus if you’re looking for an IPTV with over 12000+ premium channels and is available to stream on multiple devices, then we recommend Daily IPTV. As the trial pack is available, you can test the services beforehand. For more live TV channels, try Shack TV IPTV.