Decoded Streams IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider to stream HD TV channels. So, with a basic subscription of $10 per month, you can watch the IPTV channels offered by this IPTV provider. This IPTV provides 11000+ TV channels for streaming sports, movies, TV shows, series, and news content. It has EPG support to know the channel timings. The IPTV app provides M3U URL for streaming the content on popular devices. You can install the IPTV Players app on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices to watch the IPTV content.
The IPTV offers monthly subscription plans, and they are of three types. Also, you have an option to try their IPTV services for free for 24 hours with the trial package.
- 2 connections – $10/ month
- 3 connections – $12/ month
- 4 connections – $16/ month
How to Signup for Decoded Streams IPTV
1. On a browser, visit the official website of Decoded Streams IPTV.
2. Select the Store tab from the home page and browse all the plans.
3. Select any category you want.
4. Now, choose a plan and select Order Now.
5. Enter your User Name and select Continue.
6. Review your order and select Checkout.
7. Enter your details and select a Payment Method.
8. Finally, select Complete Order to initiate a transaction.
9. After a successful transaction, you will receive the M3U URL through your mail.
Connect to VPN and Stream IPTV Channels
VPN has become an essential tool in our day-to-day life because it is the only tool that assures our privacy. It ensures our privacy is locked safe by tunneling our internet connection to an encrypted server. So, your data will be safe on a VPN server. After you disconnect the VPN, all the data will be erased from the server. It is conclusive that VPN will put you away from illegal streaming issues. So, connect to the best VPN, such as Private VPN and IPVanish VPN, while streaming IPTV channels.
How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch Settings on your Android smartphone, tablet, or TV.
2. Now, select Security in Settings and click Unknown Sources.
3. Choose the browser to launch and download the Perfect Player app from a reliable source.
4. Tap on the Install button to download the IPTV Player app.
5. Launch the Perfect Player IPTV app after installation.
6. Add the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Then, choose the IPTV content to watch on Android devices.
How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on iOS device
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV.
4. Tap on the Get button to install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Select Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV application after installation.
6. Tap Load Playlist or File/URL.
7. Add the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
8. Now, watch your favorite channels on your iOS device.
How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. On your Fire TV’s home screen, select the Find tab.
3. Under the Find tab, click the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader app using the Virtual keyboard.
5. All the applications related to your search will be displayed.
6. Choose the Downloader application and select the Get button to install the Downloader app.
Note: Before launching the Downloader app, you have to enable access to the Downloader to install applications from other sources.
7. Open the Settings on your Fire TV and click the My Fire TV option.
8. Go to Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader. Turn on the Downloader.
9. Now, you can launch the Downloader application.
10. Select the URL box to enter the URL of the IPTV Blink Player.
11. Click the Go button to download and install the IPTV Blink Player.
12. Then, launch the IPTV Player app and move to Add Playlists section.
13. Enter the M3U URL of the Decoded Streams IPTV.
14. Now, choose any channel you want to stream on the Fire TV device.
How to Get Decoded Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app from the official App Store of your Smart TV.
2. Then, launch the Smart IPTV app, and the MAC address will be displayed. Note it down.
2. Now, open a browser on any device you want.
3. Enter the URL of the Smart IPTV and browse it.
4. From the home screen, click on the My List tab.
5. In the MAC address box, enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
6. In the URL box, enter the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Now, click on the Send button.
8. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
9. Now, you can choose between all the available channels to watch it.
How to Access Decoded Streams IPTV on Windows / Mac PC
1. From the official website of BlueStacks, download and install the emulator on your PC.
2. Then, launch the BlueStacks application.
3. Sign in with your Google Account.
4. Choose the Google Play Store icon from the home screen.
5. Search for the IPTV Smarters Player.
6. Click on the Install button to install the IPTV Player on your PC.
7. Now, open the IPTV Smarters on your Windows or Mac device.
8. Copy and paste the M3U URL of the Decoded Streams IPTV you received through the mail.
9. Add the M3U URL File on the IPTV Smarters Player app.
10. Now, you can stream across all the available channels on your PC.
How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on MAG Device
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select Settings and click System Settings.
3. Choose Servers in the menu and select Portals.
4. Provide the Portal Name and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
5. Select the Save option, and it will restart the MAG device.
6. Now, choose the IPTV content to watch on the TV.
The customer support offered by the Decoded Streams IPTV is exclusive and the best. To get customer support, visit the official website of the Decoded Streams IPTV and select the Contact Us tab. Then, you have to enter your login credentials to register a complaint and request customer support.
The exciting deals provided by this IPTV provider make live TV streaming more affordable. The IPTV also categorized the TV channels for easy browsing and streaming. With this IPTV, you will be entitled to many premium channels. So, you can go for this affordable IPTV provider or can choose other IPTV providers like Endless IPTV, Ghost IPTV, and Wildside IPTV.