In today’s digital world, every TV channel is moving towards live streaming over the internet. The cable TV networks are gone now. In the list of internet streaming, IPTV has a major share. It offers more than thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content to a cheaper subscription. One such IPTV is the Planet IPTV.
Planet IPTV offers more than 2900 channels from different countries like Germany, Poland, the UK, the USA, France, and it is one of the popular IPTV providers in the world. You will get all the world’s popular channels like HBO, National Geographic, CNN, and more. In Planet IPTV, there is no standalone app. You can use any of the IPTV Player app or VLC Media Player to stream its contents.
How to Sign Up for Planet IPTV
(1) Go to the Planet IPTV website (iptvplanet.eu).
(2) Scroll down a little to get the subscription plans. Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Buy Now button.
(3) On the Configure page, adjust the Extra Connection slider if you want more than one connection and click the Continue button.
(4) Now, the Review & Checkout page will appear. Enter a promo code if you have any and click the Checkout button.
(5) On the next screen, enter your personal information and choose the payment method.
(6) Now, scroll down and click the Complete Order button.
(7) After the payment is made successfully, you will get the M3U link to your registered mail ID.
Purpose of a VPN while accessing IPTV
When using IPTV services, use a VPN to protect your personal data. Most of the IPTV providers will store your online logs and monitor your browsing activity. To safeguard your personal information, use any of the premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and NordVPN. With these VPNs, you can hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location. As the IPTV is available in many countries, you can stream live TV channels from any virtual location.
As the IPTV provides only the M3U link, you can stream the contents on any smart device with an internet connection. You can use VLC Media Player, GSE SMART IPTV, Smart IPTV, or any other IPTV Media Player app to stream the Planet IPTV contents.
How to Stream Planet IPTV on VLC Media Player (Windows and Mac)
(1) Open the VLC Player app on your PC after installing it from the official website.
(2) Go to the Media and choose the Stream option.
(3) The Open Media dialog box will open. Click the Network option.
(4) In the URL bar, enter the M3U link and click the Stream button.
(5) After a few minutes, the app will load the contents.
(6) After that, you can get to stream more than 2900 live TV channels on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Stream Planet IPTV on VLC Media Player (Android and iOS)
(1) Launch the VLC Player app on your Android / iOS device.
(2) Tap the Hamburger icon on the top left of the screen.
(3) Choose the Stream option.
(4) On the next screen, enter the M3U link.
(5) Now, you will get the Planet TV IPTV contents on your smartphone.
How to Stream Planet IPTV on Firestick via VLC Media Player
(1) Turn on your Firestick and click the Search icon.
(2) Type VLC using the on-screen keyboard and search.
(3) Select the VLC for Fire app on the Apps & Games list.
(4) Now, click the Get icon to download the app.
(5) Wait for the download to complete. When the download is completed, it will be installed automatically.
(6) After the installation is completed, click the Open button to launch the VLC Media Player app.
(7) On the app, go to the Browsing option on the left.
(8) Under Browsing, choose the Open URL option.
(9) Now, enter the Planet IPTV M3U URL and stream its video content on your Firestick.
Planet IPTV offers two forms of customer support, email support, and live chat support. In the Contact Us form, you need to specify your name, email, and your query. You will get the reply mail within three business days. In the live chat, you will get a reply from the customer executives within a few minutes, and you don’t need to wait for a long time.
Overall, Planet IPTV is a good option for most users. But the lack of a built-in video player is the major missing thing here. Other than that, Planet IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. If you are satisfied with other IPTV media player apps, you can go for the Planet IPTV subscription.