Bird IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV providers for streaming live and on-demand content. You can stream the content without any technical interference due to stable servers. Also, Bird IPTV is compatible with all the IPTV Players that support the M3U URLs. You can watch the Bird IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices through the IPTV Player app.
Why Choose Bird IPTV?
- You can access 12000+ live TV channels through this IPTV Provider.
- It also has Premium and international TV channels in the channel list.
- The TV channels come with EPG support to know the schedule anytime.
- It has 15000+ on-demand movies, TV shows, and series.
- You can also utilize their 99.99% server uptime to stream the IPTV channels.
The IPTV has four subscription plans, and they are based on the number of months.
|Quarterly (3 months)||$25.25|
|Half Yearly (6 months)||$44.44|
|Yearly (12 months)||$77.77|
How to Signup for Bird IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Bird IPTV on a browser.
2. Click on the Pricing tab from the home page.
3. Choose a plan and click on Buy Now.
4. Review your order and click on Proceed to Checkout.
5. Enter your Personal details and select a payment method.
6. Click on Place Order to initiate a transaction.
7. After a successful transaction, you will receive your login credential through your mail.
Why Connect VPN to Stream IPTV Channels?
A VPN has encrypted servers all over the world. The IPTV provider may offer illegal content for streaming. So, when a user tries to connect to a VPN, the internet connection will be routed through one of their encrypted servers. Thereby making you anonymous while browsing the internet. The benefit of connecting to a VPN is that you are protected from hacks and privacy leaks. Connect to the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN for secure streaming.
How to Watch Bird IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Pro and choose the same application from the search result.
3. Tap on the Install button to install the IPTV Player.
4. Now, open the IPTV Smarters application.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Bird IPTV and login credentials.
6. Stream your favorite IPTV content on Android devices.
How to Get Bird IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search option.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose the same application from the search result.
5. Select the Get button to install the Downloader on Firestick.
6. Then, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
7. Toggle on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section.
8. Then, open the Downloader and enter the URL of XCIPTV Player.
9. Select Go to download and install the XCIPTV IPTV Player.
10. Now, open the XCIPTV Player on the Firestick device.
11. Go to the home screen and enter the M3U URL of Bird IPTV.
12. Stream all the IPTV content on the Firestick.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen and choose Google Play Store.
3. Select the Search icon and search for the Perfect Player IPTV.
4. Choose the Perfect Player IPTV from the search result.
5. Select the Install button to install the IPTV Player.
6. Then, open the Perfect Player IPTV on the Smart TV and type the M3U URL of the Bird IPTV.
7. Now, you can watch all the available TV channels on the smart TV.
How to Watch Bird IPTV on Enigma
1. Note down the IP address of your Enigma device.
2. Download and install the PuTTY software for your PC.
3. Open the PuTTY software and enter the IP address of your Enigma device.
4. Select the Connection type as Telnet and click on Open.
5. Then, enter the default login as root.
6. Copy and paste the M3U URL of the Bird IPTV.
7. Now, enter reboot to restart your Enigma device.
8. After the restart, all the IPTV channels will be loaded.
9. Now, you can stream your favorite channels.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select Settings from the home screen.
3. Then Select System Settings > Servers.
4. Now, choose Portals.
5. In the Portal 1 name, enter Bird IPTV.
6. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV Provider in the Portal 1 URL.
7. Select the Exit button twice to return to the main menu.
8. Then, select the content in the IPTV for streaming on the TV.
How to Watch Bird IPTV on Formuler
1. Turn on your Formuler device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select MYTV Online from the home screen.
3. Select Edit > Edit Services.
4. In the Service Nickname, enter Bird IPTV.
5. In the Service URL, enter the M3U URL of your IPTV Provider.
6. Select OK, and your Formuler device will connect to your IPTV Provider’s server.
7. Now, stream all your favorite channels on the device.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on PC
1. Launch your Windows PC and open the Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. Search for the MyIPTV Player.
3. Select the Get button to install the IPTV Player.
4. Then, click Launch to open the MyIPTV Player on the Windows PC.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Bird IPTV.
6. Now, you can watch the IPTV channels on your PC.
You need to visit the official website of Bird IPTV to access customer support. You can click on the chat icon in the lower right corner of the interface. Then, you can chat with the customer support representative to resolve your query. Alternatively, you can get customer support through the mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bird IPTV is a great choice for TV streamers because it is available worldwide. It is one of the IPTV providers that attracts a global audience. So, if you want to watch international TV channels, you can choose this IPTV provider to get channels from countries like Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Russia, the US, Singapore, Thailand, China, and other countries.
Alternatives to Bird IPTV
Though Bird IPTV offers the best service, you can also stream other IPTV services on your device.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is a premium IPTV provider with 20,000+ TV channels. It also offers a huge collection of on-demand content. You can get the basic subscription to this IPTV at $15.99 per month. It also provides 24/7 customer support along with EPG for TV channels. You can stream the TV channels without any interruption since it has Anti-freeze technology.
Ultimate IPTV offers 3000+ live TV channels and on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. It provides TV channels with HD streaming quality. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV using the M3U URL. It offers customer support through email and phone to respond to customer queries.
Daily IPTV is one of the best IPTV services for watching TV channels in 4K HD quality. You can get 12,000+ live TV channels to stream with EPG. It also provides the best collection of on-demand content. You can access Customer support 24/7. It also offers a 7-day free trial to check the service.