Smart IPTV is one of the well-known IPTV player apps that allows you to load the IPTV content unsullied using the M3U URL. Although one of the most popular IPTV players, Smart IPTV also has some minor issues, like not working and not loading the IPTV content. This problem may occur due to various reasons. Thankfully these problems are fixable and they can be rectified by the user themself with the following troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
Why is Smart IPTV Not Working?
As mentioned above, Smart IPTV may not work due to many issues. Some of the common factors that cause the malfunctioning of the Smart IPTV app are listed below.
- Poor internet connection.
- Corrupted cache files.
- Server issues.
- Outdated app.
Common Problems and Fixes for Smart IPTV Not Working
You can fix the problem of Smart IPTV not working with the methods mentioned below.
Not working or malfunctioning is a common issue faced by all Smart IPTV users. This problem may arise due to poor internet connection and server down issues. Possibly you can fix the internet connectivity issue by yourself. But you cannot fix the server-down issues since it is a major problem.
How to Fix this Issue?
1. Internet is an essential part of watching content on streaming platforms. If you are connecting your device to a poor or slow internet connection, you will automatically face problems like not loading, buffering, freezing, black screen, and more. You can boost up the internet connection by power cycling the Wi-Fi router. To do that, disconnect your device from the Wi-Fi connection. Then remove the power cable of the Wi-Fi router from the power socket. Wait for a few minutes and connect the power cable of the Wi-Fi router to the power socket again and turn on the switch. Now, connect your device to the Wi-Fi connection and perform a speed test. The problem might have been resolved now.
2. Server-down issues will not occur often. If you find the problem is with the server, then there is no way to fix this issue by yourself. You need to wait until the problem is solved by the technical team of Smart IPTV. Once the problem gets rectified by them, you will receive a notification via the social media account of Smart IPTV.
3. Sometimes, the Smart IPTV app will not work on your device if the app is running on a too-old version. An outdated app version will not allow the app to work properly. The outdated app may run with plenty of temporary bugs or corrupted cache files. You can fix these temporary issues only by updating the app on your device. By updating the app on your device, you can also enjoy the latest and new features released by the app.
Login issues are a rare problem, and they may occur due to poor internet connection or the entry of incorrect login credentials.
How to Fix this Issue?
1. Most times, login issues occur only when you are providing wrong or invalid credentials. Smart IPTV works only by providing the MAC address of the device and the M3U URL of the IPTV provider. So if you have changed even small details like capital letters, small letters, or punctuation of the IPTV credentials or MAC address, it will not admit you to access your account. So always ensure to enter the right login credentials to avoid login issues on Smart IPTV.
2. If your device is receiving a poor internet supply, it will not allow you to log in to your IPTV account. You can fix this issue only by increasing the speed of the internet connection. As mentioned above, you can speed up the internet connection by power cycling your Wi-Fi router. After power cycling your Wi-Fi router, you will receive the internet connection as fast as possible. Also, check the subscription of your IPTV service provider. You can’t access your IPTV account if your subscription has expired.
Is the content of your IPTV loading for a long time or starting to buffer automatically? This happens only when your device is not loading the IPTV content. You can fix the problem of not loading by connecting your device to a strong internet connection or modifying the Convert section from the Smart IPTV website.
How to Fix this Issue
1. If your device is not receiving the Wi-Fi connection properly, you can switch the mode of internet connection from Wi-Fi to wired ethernet cables or fiber cables. A wired internet connection will always perform faster when compared to wireless networks. So switching to this connection will be one of the best options to fix the problem of not working.
2. You can also change the mode of uploading your IPTV content from the M3U URL to Convert External Playlists. You can modify this change directly from the Smart IPTV website using the following steps.
(1) Visit the official website of Smart IPTV from the browser on your device.
(2) Click the Converter option from the top and select the Convert External Playlist (M3U) field.
(3) Enter the M3U URL provided by your IPTV provider and verify the CAPTCHA code.
(4) Now, hit the convert button near Convert External Playlist (M3U) box.
(5) Locate and select the Get TXT button to download the file.
(5) Now, select the My List tab from the top of the menu bar.
(6) Enter the MAC address of your device and click Choose File option from the File field.
(7) Finally, verify the CAPTCHA and hit the Send button to load your IPTV content.
(8) Restart the Smart IPTV app on your device and stream your IPTV content without any loading issues.
If you still cannot fix the problem, you can uninstall the reinstall the app on your device to eliminate the not loading and not working issue. By doing this process, you can also eliminate the temporary bugs from the app.
If you are experiencing the problems like audio muting, controls not working, bad pixelation, and more, then your device is facing Playback issues. Since it is a general issue, you can fix the problem easily by clearing the cache and temporary bugs on your device.
How to Fix this Issue?
1. Often clear the cache data from the Smart IPTV app on your device to eliminate the cache data and temporary errors. Cache data are just temporary files and your can clear it from the default settings of your device. You can also remove them from your device by restarting it. Once you have removed the temporary files and cache data, you will be out of playback issues automatically.
By following the methods mentioned above, you can fix the problem of Smart IPTV not working. If you can’t fix it even after trying them, you can contact the support team of Smart IPTV to receive a technical solution for the issue. Also, ensure to use premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream the IPTV content using Smart IPTV flawlessly.