IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is the best way to stream live TV content and the latest movies & TV shows. When compared to other streaming platforms and live TV platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV, IPTVs are cheaper and offer more TV channels. Shack TV IPTV is one of the best selling IPTV with channels in three countries.
Shack TV IPTV has more than 2500 channels, including 1500+ US channels, 500+ Canada channels, 500+ UK channels in the lineup. Apart from live TV channels, there are 15,000+ on-demand shows, 500+ movies, and series are available. The IPTV app is available for all kinds of Android devices. It offers many subscription plans that suit all kinds of users. Let’s get into the Shack TV IPTV review and the installation guide.
How to Sign Up for Shack TV IPTV
(1) Go to the Shack TV IPTV website on your smartphone or PC. Tap on the Pricing tab
(2) The subscription plans will appear. It offers seven subscription plans starting from $9.9 per month to $99.99 for six months. Choose your preferred plan.
(3) Now, the Review & Checkout page will appear. Enter promo code, if you have any, and click the Checkout button.
(4) Then, you need to fill in your personal information.
(5) After that, scroll down and choose the payment method. Then, tap on the Complete Order button.
(6) When you complete the payment, you will get the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Why need a VPN to access IPTV?
Whenever you stream videos on IPTV, connect to a VPN. With VPN, you can hide your IP address and geo-location. Most of the IPTV providers will track your online log and monitor your web presence. Use powerful VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
Shack TV IPTV can be installed on a variety of smart devices. It supports almost all the type of smart devices.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TVs
- iOS Devices
- MAG BOX
- Computers & Laptops
How to Install Shack TV IPTV on Android Device
(1) On your smartphone, open any web browser and go to the Shack TV IPTV website. You will get the IPTV’s home page.
(2) Scroll down and tap on the Download App button.
(3) The apk file will start to download. If it asks for any warning message, click the Allow button.
(4) After the download is completed, select the Open button.
(5) Now, click the Install button to install the apk file.
(6) After the installation, click the Open button.
(7) Enter the username and password that you received on your mail ID. Click the Login button.
(8) Stream Shack TV IPTV channels and on-demand videos on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Download and Install Shack TV IPTV on Firestick
Shack TV IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use the Downloader app to install the IPTV app. Before that, you need to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature. To do so,
Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick. If you don’t have the app, install the app from Amazon App Store.
(2) Go to the http:// bar and type the Shack TV IPTV download link, https://shackiptv.app/shackiptvapp.apk. Then, tap on the Go button.
(3) The apk file will begin to download.
(4) When it is downloaded, click the Install button.
(5) Now, click the Open icon to open the IPTV app.
(6) Enter the username and password to watch the live TV channels.
How to Get Shack TV IPTV on Smart TVs
If you have LG or Samsung Smart TVs, follow the below steps to watch Shack TV content.
(1) Open the App Store on your smart TV.
(2) Search for the Smart IPTV app and install the app.
(3) Then, go to the Smart IPTV website and register your IPTV service. Provide the MAC address of your smart TV and IPTV link. Click the Send button.
(4) Now, the Smart IPTV app will get activated, and you can stream IPTV video on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
If you are using Android-based smart TV, you can use the link https://shackiptv.app/shackiptvapp.apk to download and install the IPTV app.
How to Watch Shack TV IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Install the GSE SMART IPTV from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
(2) Open the app and click Accept for all the Terms & Conditions.
(3) Tap on the + icon on the top right corner and choose the Add M3U URL option.
(4) Specify the playlist name and the M3U URL. Then, click on the Add button.
(5) The app will load the IPTV contents. When it is done, you can stream all the IPTV contents on your iOS device.
How to Download Shack TV IPTV on MAG BOX
If you are using a MAG BOX, follow the below steps.
(1) Turn on the device and go to the Settings option.
(2) On the Settings screen, choose the System Settings option.
(3) Go to Servers options and choose Portals.
(4) Four options will appear, Set Portal 1 Name, Set Portal 1 URL, Set Portal 2 Name, and Set Portal 2 URL. All the information will be sent to your mail ID.
(5) Enter all the information and save the changes. Then, restart the device.
(6) After the restart, you will get access to the IPTV contents on your MAG BOX.
How to Stream Shack TV IPTV on PC – Windows/Mac
For PC, there is no Shack TV IPTV app available. You need to use the VLC Media Player app to stream the IPTV contents.
(1) Open the VLC Media Player.
(2) Go to the Media option and choose the Stream option. You can also use the shortcut key, Ctrl + S.
(3) The Open Media pop-up will appear. Click on the Network tab.
(4) On the Please enter a network URL box, enter the IPTV M3U link, and click the Stream button.
(5) The VLC Media Player app will check the URL and display all the live TV channels.
Shack TV IPTV is one of the fewest of IPTVs that provide a refund policy. If you want a full refund, you need to submit your cancelation request within 7 days of your billing. If you submit your cancelation request after 7 days, you will get only a partial refund. The partial refund amount is based on how much you used the IPTV service. The refund process takes not more than one business day.
To submit your cancelation request, you need to fill the contact form.
Shack TV IPTV offers only one way to talk with their customer executives, through the Contact form. In the form, you need to enter your name, registered mail ID, subject of your issues, department of your issue, priority, and then your message. In the contact form, you can also include images and screenshots. Your message can be formatted with simple formatting options like Bold, Italics, and Highlightings.
For the refund too, you need to fill the same form.
Shack TV IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers with quality IPTV services. The IPTV app is available for all smart devices, and you can use any IPTV Media Player app to stream its content. Overall, Shack TV IPTV with all the 2500+ channel is worth the money. For more IPTV providers, you can get Players Klub IPTV or Falcon IPTV.