IPTV Main is one of the best IPTV providers with a subscription. It offers 54,000+ TV channels, VOD (movies and TV shows), PPV, and more. You can stream the premium TV channels available in the world. It has channels from different categories like Sports, Kids, News, Entertainment, and more. You can also stream all the content provided by the service in 4K, HD, and Ultra HD picture quality. When streaming content on the IPTV, you need not worry about any buffering issues since it has Anti-freezing technology and stable servers. It is compatible with Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows, Android TV, and more.
Why Use VPN for IPTV
VPN is a useful tool that can help you protect your data and privacy. By enabling VPN, you can hide your IP address and location and remain anonymous when streaming IPTV content. Since most IPTVs are considered illegal, they are banned in some countries. You can use VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in your country. There are a lot of best VPNs available for you to use, and some of the best VPNs are NordVPN, IPVanish VPN, and more.
IPTV Main Subscription
IPTV Main is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. Although the provider does not offer a free trial, it offers you a money-back guarantee for up to 7 days from the day you subscribe to the service provider. The subscription plans are:
|Subscription Plan||Time period||Subscription Price|
|Basic Plan||1 Month||£12|
|Standard Plan||3 Months||£25|
|Super Plan||6 Months||£40|
|Premium Plan||1 Year||£65|
How to Sign Up to IPTV Main
1. On your Smartphone or PC, visit the IPTV Main Official Website using the web browser.
2. Select the Pricing on the menu bar. Choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe Now.
3. On the new page, enter your details and click on Complete Order.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the payment process.
5. Once you subscribe to the provider, you will receive all the necessary details like Username, Password, M3U URL, and more.
How to Stream IPTV Main on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android device and open the Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Rayo IPTV.
3. From the search results, choose the official app and select Install to install the IPTV Player app.
4. Launch the Rayo IPTV app and select Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Type the M3U URL of IPTV Main and click on Add Playlists.
6. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Install IPTV Main on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV and choose the app from the list below.
3. Click Get to install the IPTV app on your iOS device.
4. Once the installation is done, open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Tap on the Menu bar and select Remote Playlists.
6. Click the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Enter the M3U URL from IPTV Main and click Add to add the content on the Player app.
8. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your iOS device.
How to Get IPTV Main on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
2. Type Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Return to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
7. Turn On the toggle so that you can install apps from Unknown sources on your Firestick device.
8. Launch the Downloader app and type the URL of 247 IPTV apk on the search bar. Click on Go.
9. The app will be downloaded on your Firestick device, and select Install.
10. After installing the app, open the 247 IPTV app on the Firestick device.
11. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of IPTV Main and click on Login.
12. The content will be loaded on the IPTV, and enjoy watching the content on your Firestick.
How to Install IPTV Main on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and select the Apps on the home screen.
2. Go to Play Store and type OTT Navigator IPTV on the search bar.
3. Choose the app and select Install.
4. Select Open to open the OTT Navigator IPTV.
5. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Main and start streaming the content on your Android device.
How to Stream IPTV Main on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
1. Switch on your Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
2. Go to Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV and Content Store on LG Smart TV.
3. Search for Flix IPTV on both TVs and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Click on Install/Get and install the app on your Smart TV.
5. Open the Flix IPTV app and click on Settings.
6. Select User Account and note down the Mac address.
7. From any of your other devices, visit Flip IPTV’s official website.
8. Type the Mac address that you have just noted and the M3U URL of IPTV Main.
9. Click on Send, and the content will be loaded on your Flix IPTV app.
10. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
How to Get IPTV Main on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Choose the BlueStacks Official Website to open and click Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks file.exe and click on Install to install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
5. Select Google Play Store on the home screen and search for IPTV Smarters.
6. Choose the app from the results and click Install. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
7. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Main IPTV.
8. Click on Add User and start streaming the IPTV on your PC.
How to Install IPTV Main on MAG Devices
1. Power on your MAG Device, and on the home screen, select Settings.
2. Click on Servers and select Portals.
3. Enter IPTV Main as Portal 1 name and M3U URL of IPTV Main as Portal 1 URL.
4. Select Save. Restart your MAG device and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
How to Stream IPTV Main on ENIGMA 2
1. On your Enigma 2 device, go to Settings.
2. Select Setup and click on System Network Device.
3. Click on Setup Adapter and select Settings.
4. Here, you will find the IP address of your device and note it down.
5. Now, turn on your PC and download the Putty Software from the official website.
6. Double Click on the downloaded file and select Install.
7. Wait for the installation to be done and open the Putty Software.
8. Enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device and click on Telenet.
9. Select Open and set default login as root.
10. Type the M3U URL of IPTV Main in the given field and enter Reboot.
11. Select Enter, and your Enigma device will restart.
12. You can now stream the IPTV content on your Enigma 2.
- Cartoon Network
- Food Network
- National Geographic Channel
- Discovery Channel
IPTV Main Alternatives
The list of alternatives for this IPTV are
IPTV Main offers you 24/7 customer service. If you have any doubts, you can contact customer service through the Contact Us form, Whatsapp, Email, or LiveChat support on the official website. If you sent an email or message through the Contact Us form, you could expect to receive a reply within 2-3 business days.
IPTV Main Review
IPTV Main is quite a popular IPTV service in the UK and in Europe. You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more with an IPTV Main account. To get an account, you need to subscribe to the IPTV. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you can stream your favorite channels from all over the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
There has yet to be a way to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not. So, it is impossible to accurately determine whether the IPTV Main is illegal. Just in case, make sure you use a VPN when streaming IPTV.
There are plenty of reasons why the IPTV is not working, and they are
1. Problems with the IPTV server
2. Check your internet connection
3. Too much cache data on the IPTV app
4. Check whether the login credentials are correct