Are you surfing the internet for an IPTV provider with a massive library of content? If so, then Sansat IPTV would be the right choice for you. The IPTV provider offers 100k+ channels and plenty of VOD movies and series for just €10 monthly. You can enjoy its content under different categories like sports, documentaries, science, news, and kids’ shows. Since the service offers a guaranteed 99.99% uptime, you can consistently stream the channels without any interruptions.
Why Choose Sansat IPTV
- It provides playlists in both Xtream Codes API and M3U format.
- It lets you enjoy free updates on a regular basis.
- The provider allows you to customize your listing groups and filter out the same.
- Its 24/7 customer support helps to solve your issues on time.
- The service has various payment options, including PayPal, Master cards, Visa cards, Bitcoin, and also bank transfers.
- The IPTV is compatible with a variety of streaming devices.
Sansat IPTV offers monthly and annual subscription plans on its official website. They are:
Why Do You Need VPN for IPTV Streaming?
The legality of IPTV is still uncertain. Thus, it becomes hard to say for sure whether IPTV is legal or not. Using VPN to access IPTVs will come in handy if you want to be on the safer side. VPN hides your IP address, secures your internet traffic, and unlocks geo-restricted content. In that case, it prevents you from facing any legal issues. When considering VPNs based on reliability and speed, you can’t miss out on ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Sign Up for Sansat IPTV
1. Go to Sansat IPTV‘s official website on any web browser you prefer.
2. Scroll down to the subscription plans section.
3. Choose your subscription plan and click on Subscribe Now button.
4. On the new payment page, enter your payment details in the respective field and complete your payment process.
Once the payment process is complete, you’ll receive the M3U URL and login credentials through email.
How to Get Sansat IPTV on Android
You can use IPTV Smarters to access Sansat IPTV on Android.
1. Go to the Google Play Store app on your Android.
2. Look for Xtream IPTV Player and choose the app from the displayed search.
3. Hit Install to download the app from the Play Store.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app once downloaded.
5. Choose the Login With Xtream Codes API option.
6. Log in to the app with login credentials provided by Sansat IPTV and click Login to start streaming.
How to Stream Sansat IPTV on iOS
Accessing Sansat IPTV on iOS becomes easy using XCIPTV in the following method:
1. Head to the App Store on your iOS device and search for the XCIPTV app.
3. Launch the IPTV app once the download is over.
4. Enter the Username, Password, and URL of Sansat IPTV in the respective field.
5. Click Connect to start streaming the IPTV channels on iOS.
How to Get Sansat IPTV on PC
As the IPTV service provides you with an M3U URL, you can use that to stream the IPTV on Windows and Mac via a VLC media player.
1. Go to any web browser you want on your PC and enter VLC media player in the search bar.
2. Once the search is complete, visit the VLC media player’s official site and download the app from it.
3. Launch the app after the download is over.
4. Choose the Media tab and tap on Open Network Stream option.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Sansat IPTV under the Network section and tap on the Play button.
You can now stream the channels provided by the service on your PC.
How to Stream Sansat IPTV on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
2. Navigate to the Google Play Store app on your Android TV and search for Pixel TV.
3. Select the Pixel TV app from the displayed search and click Install to download the app from Play Store.
4. Tap Open to launch the IPTV app after installation.
5. Enter the Name, Username, and Password of Sansat IPTV in the respective field and then click ADD USER.
You can now stream the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Get Sansat IPTV on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Locate the App Store icon on the Apple TV home screen and click on it.
3. Search for IPTVX within the app and select the player from the search results.
4. Hit Get to install the app from App Store on your Apple TV.
5. Launch the app once the installation is done and log in with the login credentials of Sansat IPTV.
Once the channel list is loaded, you can watch any channel offered by the service on your Apple TV device.
How to Stream Sansat IPTV on LG or Samsung Smart TV
You can use the Smart IPTV player to access Sansat IPTV on LG or Samsung Smart TV. In order to do that, you need to purchase the Smart IPTV subscription from its official site. After that, follow the below steps.
1. Press the Home button on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
2. Go to Content Store on LG or Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV.
3. Search for Smart IPTV and select the app from the displayed search.
4. Tap on the Install button to install the app on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
5. Launch the app once the installation is over.
6. Make a note of the MAC address displayed on the screen.
7. Visit the official website of Smart IPTV and click the My List tab.
8. Enter the MAC address in the respective field and provide the M3U URL of Sansat IPTV in the URL field.
9. Then, tap on the Send button.
10. Restart the IPTV app and access the channels on LG or Samsung Smart TV.
How to Get Sansat IPTV on Firestick
You can sideload the Sansat IPTV app via Downloader.
1. Choose the Find option on the Firestick home screen and tap on the Find icon → Search tab.
2. Enter Downloader in the Search bar and proceed with the search.
3. Choose the Downloader app and tap on the Download option to install it on Firestick.
4. Now, head back to the Firestick home screen and select Settings → My Fire TV.
5. Tap on the Developer Options followed by the Install unknown apps option.
6. Navigate to the Downloader app and turn it on.
7. Launch the Downloader app and tap on the Home tab from the left pane.
8. Enter the Sansat IPTV APK URL in the URL field and click Go to download the APK file.
9. Tap on the Install button once the Sansat IPTV APK file is downloaded.
10. Now, open the app and watch the channels on Firestick.
How to Get Sansat IPTV on MAG
1. Go to the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Select System settings → Servers → Portals.
3. Enter the Portal name and M3U URL in the respective fields.
4. Tap on the Save option to load the channel playlist by the service.
In this way, you can now stream the IPTV content on your MAG device.
Sansat IPTV provides 24/7 customer support through email and chat support. If you face any issues while using the service, you can contact them through the contact details provided on their official site. At present, their customer support is quite responsive.
With the Sansat IPTV subscription, you can enjoy sports, news, kid shows, and whatnot. Its vast library of channels and guaranteed uptime enhances the user experience. The IPTV service supports plenty of devices and provides exclusive offers if you sign up with email for the service. It can also be accessed through its own app and various external players as well. Overall, Sansat IPTV seems to be a worthy choice.
Alternatives for Sansat IPTV
Although Sansat IPTV is a noteworthy option, you can consider a few other options to make an informed decision. We’ve found three IPTV services to be the best alternatives for Sansat IPTV and they are given below.
If you’re looking for a reliable IPTV service with a decent collection of VODs, then AirTV IPTV would be the right choice for you. Air TV IPTV allows you to stream 1000+ live channels and 3000+ movies at a reasonable price. It offers a 3-day free trial to test out the service. By purchasing the AirTV IPTV Extra, you can enjoy a 7-day Catch-up feature as well.
Apollo Group TV
Are you in search of an IPTV service with more HD channels? Then, Apollo Group TV would be a suitable choice for you. The IPTV service offers 12,000+ channels, of which 1000 channels are available in HD quality. You can stream up to 5 devices at the same time with the IPTV subscription. The IPTV provider has built-in player support, which you can utilize to access the service on many devices.
If you prefer IPTVs with a massive library of channels, then you can’t miss out on Private IPTV. Private IPTV lets you stream 35,000+ channels and plenty of on-demand content at just $10 per month. Its AntiFreeze technology provides a smooth and uninterrupted streaming experience. You can watch the IPTV content on up to 4 devices simultaneously.