IPTV providers are everywhere on the internet. With an IPTV subscription, you can stream both live TV channels and on-demand content at a cheaper subscription. But, only a few IPTV providers offers quality content. Among those, Sansat IPTV is one of the reliable IPTV providers. Here, we got everything you need to know about IPTV services.
Sansat IPTV offers 2200 live TV channels from countries like France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, and Arabian countries. In addition to that, the IPTV also offers 600 on-demand video content. It is a subscription-based IPTV service that starts from $ 20 per month. You can install the IPTV app on Android-based devices like smartphones, tablets, Firestick, and smart TVs.
How to Sign Up for Sansat IPTV
(1) Go to the Sansat IPTV website on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Navigate to the Subscriptions section.
(3) Choose your subscription plan from the list.
(4) Enter your personal information like name, address, and proceed to the payment portal.
(5) Choose your preferred way of payment.
(6) When the payment is completed, the IPTV login credentials will be mailed to you.
Pros of VPN while streaming IPTV
With VPN, you can hide your IP address and spoof your location. Some IPTV providers will track the user data and browsing history. To avoid your personal information being exposed, use VPNs. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and CyberGhost VPN offers servers in more than 90 countries. Buy a subscription plan from any of the VPN websites.
How to Install Sansat IPTV on Android Devices
Sansat IPTV was available on the Play Store. But it was removed from the Play Store due to some technical issues. So, as of now, you can install the IPTV app using the download link.
(1) On your smartphone or tablet, go to the Sansat IPTV download link.
(2) Download the IPTV apk file on your Android device.
(3) Then, install the IPTV apk file from the installation screen.
(4) After the installation, open the IPTV app on your device.
(5) Enter the activation code of your IPTV subscription.
(6) When the app gets activated, you can stream the IPTV videos on your smartphone or tablet.
How to Download Sansat IPTV on Firestick
(1) On your Firestick, enable the Apps from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources.
(2) Go to the Search bar and search Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(4) Tap the Download icon on the next screen.
(5) Then, tap the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(6) Go to the Home tab to get the Search Bar.
(7) Enter the Sansat IPTV download link and click the Go button.
(8) The apk file will be downloaded. Then, click on the Install button.
(9) The IPTV app will be installed.
(10) Open the IPTV app and enter the activation code.
(11) When the IPTV app gets activated, stream your favorite video content.
How to Get Sansat IPTV on PC
(1) On your PC, visit the Sansat IPTV website.
(2) Enter your username and password of your IPTV subscription.
(3) Complete the I’m not a robot verification process and click the Login button.
(4) Now, you will the live TV channels and on-demand content on your PC.
Alternate Way to Stream Sansat IPTV on PC
(1) Install the BlueStacks application on your Windows or Mac PC from the website.
(2) Install the IPTV apk file on your Windows or Mac PC using the download link.
(3) Now, open the BlueStacks app on your PC.
(4) Go to the Installed apps section and choose the Install apk option.
(5) Choose the installed apk file on your PC.
(6) The IPTV apk file will be installed on your PC.
(7) Open the IPTV app and enter the activation code.
(8) Now, watch the live TV channels on your PC.
How to Stream Sansat IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android Smart TV, go to the Sansat IPTV download link.
(2) Download the apk file on your TV.
(3) Go to the Downloads folder to install the IPTV apk file.
(4) Open the Sansat IPTV app and enter the activation code.
(5) Stream all the 2200 live TV channels on your Android smart TV.
Sansat IPTV provides only one way of customer support, email support. You can mail your queries to their mail id, or you can submit the Contact Us form. In the form, specify your name, email, order id, and your message. You will get a reply within two-three business days.
Sansat IPTV offers fewer live TV channels and on-demand content. Other IPTV providers like Gears Reloaded IPTV or Vivid IPTV offer 12,000 live TV channels. If you are okay with that, get this IPTV. Otherwise, get any of the alternatives.