There are various IPTV service providers that offer content of their own. But on a few others, you have to provide the M3U URL or Xtream codes to stream. Those types of IPTVs are called IPTV Players. It is like VLC Media Player or MX Player, to which you will provide the locally stored contents or online contents to stream with URL. You can stream multiple IPTV service providers with one IPTV Player. Here we are going to discuss an IPTV Player called Pixel IPTV.
Pixel IPTV is one of the IPTV players that offers various features for streaming video content. With any IPTV service provider, you can stream content both online and offline. It supports EPG Guide and comes with good parental control features with a built-in video player. The UI is very intuitive and user-friendly with an external player integration. It supports language switching with embedded subtitles.
How to Sign up for Pixel IPTV
There is no need to sign up. Sign up for some other IPTV providers like Players Klub IPTV or Purple IPTV and log in with the provided user credentials to stream with the respective IPTV service provider.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
While streaming IPTV, there may or may not be copyrighted content. So you will need a VPN in order to prevent your computer from being tracked. VPN will hide your IP address and help you to bypass geo-restrictions. Make sure to use a VPN service like ExpressVPN or IPVanish VPN to ensure better protection.
How to Stream with Pixel IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app.
2. Type Pixel IPTV on the search field and select the app.
3. Click on the Install button.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
5. Enter your IPTV login credentials and click Add User.
7. Stream IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Stream with Pixel IPTV on Firestick
1. Click Find followed by Search on the home screen.
2. Type ES File Explorer on the search screen and choose the app.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. ES File Explorer will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick.
5. Choose Settings > My Fire TV.
6. Now, select the Developer Options.
7. Then, click Install Unknown Apps.
8. Turn on the ES File Explorer app.
9. Now, open the ES File Explorer and click Tools.
10. Choose the Downloader option. To download APK files, you need to buy the premium version of ES File Explorer.
11. Click on the New (+) option from the screen.
12. Enter the Path of Pixel IPTV.
13. Click Download Now and wait for the app to download.
14. Click on the Install button.
15. Launch the IPTV app.
16. Sign in with your IPTV provider’s user credentials and start streaming the content.
How to Stream with Pixel IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download Pixel IPTV APK on our PC.
2. Copy the IPTV APK file to a USB Drive.
3. Plug in the USB Drive to your Smart TV.
4. Now, open the File Commander app and choose USB as the file source.
5. Select the Pixel IPTV file and install it on your TV.
6. Open the IPTV app on your smart TV.
7. Login with your IPTV service provider and start watching the live TV channels.
How to Stream with Pixel IPTV on PC
1. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Download the Pixel IPTV APK on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
4. Now, drag and drop the Pixel IPTV APK to install.
5. Launch the IPTV app from the My Apps tab.
6. Now, enter any name, username, and password of the IPTV service provider to start streaming.
There is no dedicated customer support on the Pixel IPTV official site. Since the app is officially available on the Play Store, there is a review section where you share your thoughts. You can post your opinions as reviews on Play Store. You can also mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Pixel IPTV, you can stream as many IPTV service providers as you want to stream. You don’t have to rely on one IPTV provider to get your favorite content. Also, you can stream all the local content offline and other VOD or live TV channels online with the appropriate URL. You can also check out other IPTV Players like Televizo IPTV and Doom IPTV.