Xtream IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players to watch IPTV content by adding Xtream Codes API. Moreover, this IPTV player has other features like an automatic update of the EPG guide, automatic categorization feature, offers internal as well as external IPTV player support. All you need to access this IPTV player is an Xtream Codes API login details that you received from an IPTV Provider.
Why Choose Xtream IPTV Player
- Among all the IPTV Player apps, it is one of the fastest IPTV player apps to load IPTV content.
- The IPTV Player will separate live TV and Video-On-Demand content for every IPTV link.
- In the app, all the playlists are organized with categories automatically.
- You can also record and store your favorite clips from the movies and series.
- The app also has parental control features.
- Compatible with devices like Android, iOS, Smart TV, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC.
Subscription Plans Offered By Xtream HD IPTV
Xtream IPTV Player is a free IPTV player that supports only Xtream Codes API. So, this IPTV player doesn’t ask its users for a subscription to access the IPTV content.
Why Connect to a VPN while Stream on Xtream IPTV Player
While we browse on the internet using our streaming device, our personal information gets vulnerable while we are on unsecured internet connectivity. Thus, by connecting your streaming device to some of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, you will get an encrypted internet connection. This helps you in masking your identity. Thereby, VPN is the only reliable technology that protects your personal information while streaming IPTV content.
How to Install Xtream IPTV Player on Android Devices
(1) Power On your Android Device and go to Settings. Then, turn on the Unknown Sources option from the Security section.
(2) Then, Open a browser of your choice and visit the URL: https://bit.ly/2HtpljX and download the APK File of Xtream IPTV Player.
(3) Once you download the APK File, open it.
(4) Select the Install button and install the app on your Android device.
How to Install Xtream IPTV Player on Firestick
(1) On your Firestick home screen, navigate to select the Find tab.
(2) Select the Search tile and use the virtual keyboard to type Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
(4) Then, go to Firestick Settings >> Click My Fire TV >> Tap Developer Options >> Select Install Unknown Apps >> choose the Downloader app >> Turn On.
(5) After enabling, open the Downloader app, and fill in the download link of the Xtream IPTV Player app (https://bit.ly/2HtpljX) on the URL box.
(6) Then, click the Go button to download the APK File.
(7) After downloading the APK File, hit the Install button.
(6) Hit the Install button on the pop-up menu.
(7) After the process, the app will be installed on your Firestick within minutes.
How to Install Xtream IPTV Player on Smart TV
(1) Go to the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and install the Sideload Buddy for TV app.
(2) Then, go to your Smart TV’s Settings and choose the Device Preferences option.
(3) Scroll down and select the Security & Restrictions option.
(4) Then, hit the Unknown Sources option.
(5) Select the Sideload Buddy for TV app and toggle it on.
(6) Now, launch the Sideload Buddy for TV app and hit the Verticle Three Dots icon from the upper right corner.
(7) Choose the Install APK from https/http URL option.
(8) Input the URL of Xtream IPTV Player (https://bit.ly/2HtpljX) in the required field and download the app
(9) Then, hit the Install button from the pop-up and install the app on your Smart TV.
How to Install Xtream IPTV Player on Windows & Mac PC
(1) Initially, open a web browser on your Windows or Mac PC and visit the URL to download the APK File (https://bit.ly/2HtpljX) of Xtream IPTV Player.
(2) Again, on your web browser, go to the BlueStacks website. Then, download and install the BlueStacks app for your Windows & Mac PC.
(3) Once you install BlueStacks for your PC, launch it and sign in with your Google Account.
(4) Now, hit the Install apk icon and select the APK File of Xtream IPTV Player in your local storage.
(5) Now, the app will be installed on your Android emulator within minutes.
How to Use Xtream IPTV Player
1. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app.
2. Enter the login ID credentials (Xtream Codes API) you received from your IPTV service provider.
3. Now, all the IPTV content will be loaded within minutes.
4. After that, you can choose any category to watch the IPTV content without any interruption.
Customer support is one of the lags on the Xtream IPTV player app. It doesn’t offer you email or live chat support. However, you can go through the FAQ section of the app to troubleshoot if you face any streaming issues.
Xtream IPTV Player is the best free IPTV player. But you can only input the Xtream Codes API login ID to watch the IPTV content. Also, no customer support is offered by this free IPTV player, which is a huge drawback. However, you can try streaming on this IPTV player at least once by logging in with your Xtream Codes API.
Alternatives to Xtream IPTV Player
The following are some of the premium IPTV players you can rely on to stream IPTV content hassle-free:
1. IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one best IPTV players for your Android, iOS, Firestick, and Smart TV. As an addon, you can get the premium feature of IPTV Smarters Pro for your Android device free of cost. Moreover, you can stream your favorites by logging in with M3 Playlists and Xtream Codes API. So, you can watch the IPTV content seamlessly using this IPTV player.
2. TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is a freemium IPTV player app that supports both M3U Playlist and M3U Playlist URLs. Additionally, this IPTV player app supports the use of EPG guides. So you will be able to get hold of the live programming schedule easily.
OttPlayer is a free IPTV player that is available on all the official App Stores. With this IPTV player, you can add the M3U Playlist URLs to watch the IPTV content. For that, the only requirement is that you need to create a free account on ottPlayer.
So, these are the best alternatives you can choose to watch the IPTV content by adding the M3U Playlist URLs or Xtream Codes API.