IPTVs are the best way to get TV channels and on-demand content. When compared to streaming platforms like Netflix and YouTube TV, IPTVs are way cheaper. In addition to that, you will get more TV channels and PPV events to watch. In this article, we explore all the things you need to know about DarkMEDIA IPTV.
DarkMEDIA IPTV is one of the popular IPTV providers that have access to more than 1800 TV channels and live sports content. Unlike most IPTV providers, DarkMEDIA IPTV is a legal one, and the app is officially available on the Google Play Store. If you are considering to buy the IPTV subscription, read this full guide and decide.
How to Sign Up for DarkMEDIA IPTV
(1) Go to the DarkMEDIA IPTV website (darkmedia.org).
(2) Click the Pricing button or scroll down to the Pricing section.
(3) In the DarkMEDIA IPTV, you will have three subscription plans. $1 per day, $15.00 per month for 4 connections, and $45.00 for three months with 4 connections. The Per day plan can be used for testing purposes. Choose your desired plan and click the Order Now button.
(4) On the Configure page, enter a username and password. This will be your DarkMEDIA IPTV account. Then, click the Continue button.
(5) On the next screen, enter a promo code if you have any, and click the Checkout button.
(6) Enter your personal information and scroll down.
(7) Choose your preferred payment option and tap on the Complete Order button.
(8) You will get the IPTV link login credentials after the payment is completed.
Features of DarkMEDIA IPTV
- In the IPTV, you will get access to more than 1800 TV channels, Live Sports, PPV Events, and more.
- It is one of the fewest IPTV to have a trial pack ($1 per day).
- You can get all the popular channels like Discovery, Sky Network, BT Sport, and much more.
- The IPTV can be installed by using Filelinked and Kodi add-on too.
- The IPTV app is officially available on the Play Store.
Use a VPN when streaming IPTV
Though the DarkMEDIA IPTV app is legal, it is advised to use VPNs as a precautionary measure. Install any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost VPN, or Surfshark VPN. These VPNs have servers around the world. By using those VPNs, you can easily hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location.
- Android Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Kodi Addon
- Android Smart TV
How to Install DarkMEDIA IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store application and search for the DarkMEDIA IPTV app on your smartphone or tablet.
(2) Choose the app from the results.
(3) On the installation screen, tap the Install button to install the app.
(4) After the installation, select the Open button to launch the app instantly.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and start watching your favorite TV channel.
How to Install DarkMEDIA IPTV on Firestick
Unlike the Play Store, the DarkMEDIA IPTV app is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use third-party installers like the Downloader app to install the app.
(1) Go to the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option next to the Preferences option.
(3) Select the Developer options.
(4) Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) On the confirmation screen, choose the Turn On button
Install the DarkMEDIA IPTV on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Go to the Home screen and click the Search icon.
(2) Type Downloader and search.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) Tap on the Download icon.
(5) Then, click the Open icon to open the Downloader app.
(6) Go to the Search bar and type the DarkMEDIA IPTV download link.
(7) The apk file will begin to download. After the download, click the Install button.
(8) Then, click the Open button to launch the IPTV app on your Firestick.
(9) Sign in with your IPTV account and get access to all the 1800 TV channels.
Install the DarkMEDIA IPTV on Firestick Using Filelinked
(1) Open the Downloader app on Firestick and go to the Search bar.
(2) Type the Filelinked app link https://get.filelinked.com, and click the Go button.
(3) The Filelinked apk file will download. Then click the Install button.
(5) Then, tap on the Open button.
(6) On the Filelinked app, go to the Enter Code box and type the DarkMEDIA IPTV code. 74698937 or 0660.
(7) Download the apk file and install it.
(8) The IPTV app will be installed.
How to Install DarkMEDIA IPTV on Kodi
(1) Open the Kodi application on your device.
(2) Click on the Settings icon.
(3) On the Settings screen, choose the System Settings option.
(4) Click the Add-ons option and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
(5) Just like Firestick, on the Warning screen, click the Yes button.
(6) Now, go to Settings and choose the File Manager option.
(7) Select the Add source option and tap on the <None> button.
(8) Enter the DarkMEDIA IPTV repository link https://darkmedia.org/repo and click the OK button.
(9) In the name box, enter DarkMEDIA and click the OK button.
(10) Then, navigate back to the Settings screen and click the Add-ons option.
(11) Choose the Install from zip file option.
(12) The DarkMedai IPTV zip file will appear. Click on it.
(13) Choose the repository file repository.darkmedia-3.0.zip and tap on the OK button.
(14) A notification will appear on the top right of the screen, indicating that the repository is installed.
(15) Now, click the Install from repository option.
(16) Choose the DarkMEDIA repository from the list of repositories displayed.
(17) On the next screen, choose the Video add-ons option and choose the DarkMEDIA IPTV file.
(18) Click the Install button to get the add-on on your device.
(19) Open the add-on and sign with your IPTV account.
(20) You will get access to all the channels.
How to Install DarkMEDIA IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open the Play Store app on your smart TV.
(2) Search for the DarkMEDIA IPTV and select the correct app.
(3) Tap the Install button to install the DarkMEDIA IPTV app.
(4) After the installation is completed, open the app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
In the DarkMEDIA IPTV, there is no customer service to offer. On the webpage, there are no options or tabs available to get customer support. Every IPTV has its own customer support, either via Email support or live chat. Having no customer support in an IPTV service is a major concern.
DarkMEDIA IPTV has quite a list of channels and streaming content. The best thing about the IPTV is that you have the trial pack to check the services. The only thing missing in the IPTV is the lack o support. For any issues, you need to solve that on your own. There is no customer service to offer on the IPTV. If you are okay with this, you can buy the subscription. If you want an IPTV service with good customer support, you can try Marvel IPTV and Pub IPTV.