DarkMEDIA IPTV is one of the well-known IPTV services that provides access to thousands of entertainment and sports TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada. It only offers Xtream codes to stream your favorite IPTV content. With a single subscription, you can watch the videos on four devices simultaneously. You can stream the content offered by this IPTV Provider using its own DarkMEDIA Player or external players like IPTV Smarters.
Why Choose DarkMEDIA IPTV
- With this IPTV, you will get access to more than 2000 TV channels, and different sports events.
- It includes PPV events as well.
- It offers Cloud DVR recording to download your favorite content to watch it offline.
- You can get all the popular channels like HBO, Sky Network, FOX, Disney channel and much more.
- It has an automatic update feature that gives regular updates on the latest content.
There are two types of subscription plans available on DarkMEDIA IPTV.
|Premium||$50/every 3 months|
Why Need a VPN When Streaming IPTV
DarkMEDIA IPTV is an illegal service. So, it is advised to use the best VPNs as a precautionary measure. Install any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to get additional privacy features and high-encrypted protection. Also, these VPNs have servers around the world. By using those VPNs, you can easily hide your IP address and spoof your geolocation.
How to Sign Up for DarkMEDIA IPTV
(1) Go to the DarkMEDIA IPTV website.
(2) Click the Plans button or scroll down to the Plans section.
(3) Choose your desired plan and click the Order Now button.
(4) This will take you to the Paypal website.
(5) Enter the phone number or email for the login.
(6) Provide the billing and personal information on the field.
(7) Tap on the Agree & Subscribe button to process the payment.
(8) After the payment, you will get the Xtream Codes login credential to your email ID.
How to Watch DarkMEDIA IPTV on Android or iPhone
(2) After the installation, launch the application.
(3) Tap the Settings option on the bottom right.
(4) Select the Xtream Codes API option from the list.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV login credentials and start watching your favorite TV channel.
Note: You can also install the DarkMEDIA Player on your Android Phone from the Play Store and can add the username & password to stream the TV channels.
How to Stream DarkMEDIA IPTV on Firestick
(1) Go to the Home screen and click the Find icon.
(2) Type Downloader on the search field and search for the app.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) Tap on the Download icon to install the application.
(5) After that, go to the home screen → Settings → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Downloader → Enable it.
(5) Once the app is installed, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(6) Go to the Search bar and type the IPTV Smarter Pro APK link.
(7) The apk file will begin to download. After the download, click the Install button.
(8) Then, click the Open button to launch the IPTV app on your Firestick.
(9) Add the Xtream Codes offered by this IPTV on the player and get access to all the 2000 TV channels.
How to Get DarkMEDIA IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
(1) Go to the official website of BlueStacks on your PC.
(2) Download the BlueStacks APK file and install it on your PC.
(3) Launch the BlueStacks app and complete the sign-in process with your Google account.
(4) Select the Google Play Store and launch it.
(5) Enter the Televizo on the search bar.
(6) Click on the Install button to start the installation.
(7) After the installation, launch the application and click on the Create Playlist option.
(8) Choose New Xtream Codes Playlists and enter the IPTV credentials.
Thus, you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows on your PC.
How to Watch DarkMEDIA IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Visit any of the third-party APK websites on the PC browser.
(2) Download the DarkMedia APK file from the APK website.
(3) Move the APK file to the USB drive connected to the PC.
(4) Remove the USB drive and connect it back to the Smart TV.
(5) Switch On the Smart TV and hit the Settings option.
(6) Go to Device Preference and select the Security & Restrictions option.
(7) Click the Unknown Sources and enable it.
(8) Choose the APK file from the USB folder.
(9) Then Open the APK file to begin the installation and launch it on your Smart TV.
(10) Sign in with the Xtream Code API of DarkMEDIA IPTV to stream the IPTV content.
In the DarkMEDIA IPTV, there is no customer service to offer. On the webpage, there are no options or tabs available to get customer support. Every IPTV has its own customer support, either via Email support or live chat. Having no customer support in an IPTV service is a major concern.
DarkMEDIA IPTV has quite a list of channels and streaming content. The best thing about the IPTV is that you have the Cloud DVR support to record your favorite content. The only thing missing in the IPTV is the lack of support. For any IPTV not working issues, you need to solve them on your own. There is no customer service to offer on the IPTV. If you are okay with this, you can buy the subscription.
Alternatives of DarkMEDIA IPTV
There are a lot of alternatives available for DarkMEDIA IPTV on the market. Here are some of the best alternatives with advanced features and a wide variety of content.
Marvel IPTV is a popular IPTV service that offers 7000+ live TV channels and 8000+ on-demand movies with high-resolution quality. It uses both the M3U URL and Xtream codes to load the IPTV content. This IPTV is available in different countries, including the UK, USA, Canada, etc. Besides, it has 99.9% server uptime for buffer-free streaming of content.
Spacex IPTV is the best IPTV service that offers thousands of TV channels and a unique library of VOD content. It provides streaming content from various countries like Brazil, Italy, the UK, and much more. Further, this IPTV offers a 7-day catch-up feature to stream the missed content. In addition, it has a 7-day free trial option for all new users.
One IPTV is a user-friendly IPTV service in which you can stream 10000+ live TV channels with an EPG support feature. It also offers 40000+ VOD content in HD, FHD, and 4K resolution. With anti-freeze technology, you can stream your favorite content without buffering. Additionally, you can cancel the subscription anytime with a partial refund.