Popcornflix is a popular legal streaming platform that offers 1000+ movies and TV shows completely for free. Moreover, you can also find content from genres like comedy, family, kids, horror, documentaries, and more. Moreover, the latest movies and TV will get added each week. Additionally, you can install the Popcornflix app on compatible devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
Why choose Popcornflix
The following are the parameters you can check out to choose Popcornflix:
- It is a legal platform that offers free movies and TV shows.
- Doesn’t require registration or subscription.
- No certain limits to streaming your favorites
Subscription Plans Offered By Popcornflix
As you already know, Popcorncornflix doesn’t offer any subscription plans. You just need to install the Popcornflix app to start streaming ad-supported movies and TV shows for free with ad-support.
Why you Need to Connect to a VPN While Streaming Popcornflix
Eventhough Popcornflix is a legal platform that offers free movies and TV shows, it is necessary to connect to a VPN. This is because browsing the internet using our streaming device will bring great trouble to your privacy. Our personal data gets vulnerable while we browse the internet using our streaming devices. So, we need to connect our streaming devices to some of the best VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to protect our privacy.
How to Install Pocornflix on Android
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Search bar; the search and choose the Popcornflix app from the search results.
3. Hit the Install button to install the app on your Android device.
4. After installing the app, hit the Open button to launch the Popcornflix app.
5. Sign in with your account if required.
6. Enjoy stream your favorite movies and TV shows for free.
How to Install Popcornflix on iOS
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Hit the Search bar and use the virtual keyboard to search for the Popcornflix app.
3. Tap the Get button to install the app.
4. After the process, the app will get installed on your device within minutes.
5. Once the installation process is complete, choose the Open button to launch the Popcornflix app.
6. Create or sign in with your account if required.
7. After that, you can enjoy streaming your favorite movies or TV series for free.
How to Install Popcornflix on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect to an internet connection.
2. Get to the home screen and choose the Find tab.
3. Next, hit the Search tile.
4. Now, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for Popcornflix.
5. Choose the Popcornflix app from the search result.
6. On the next screen, select the Download or Get button to download and install the app.
7. Once the installation is done, choose the Open button to launch the Popcornflix app.
8. Sign in with your account details.
9. Now, you can start streaming your favorite movies or TV shows for free.
How to Install Popcornflix on Smart TV
1. First, launch a web browser on your PC and download the APK File of Popcornflix.
2. Next, connect a USB Drive to your PC and copy the downloaded APK File onto it.
3. Ater that, turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB Drive onto the respective field.
4. Now, go to the Play Store on your Smart TV and install the Sideload Buddy for TV app.
5. Next, go to your Smart TV Settings and choose the Device Preferences option.
6. Locate and select the Security & Restrictions.
6. Select the Unknown Souces option. After that, select and toggle on the Sideload Buddy for TV option.
7. Now, launch the Sideload Buddy for TV app.
8. Hit the Verticle Three Dots icon from the upper right corner.
9. Choose the Install APK from USB or Storage option.
10. Select the APK File of Popcornflix and hit the Install button.
11. Within mitues, the app will get installed on your Firestick.
12. Once the installation is complete, launch the Popcornflix app and sign in with your account if required.
13. Now, you can watch your favorite movies or TV shows and watch them on your Firestick.
How to Install Popcornflix on Windows or Mac PC
1. Open a web browser on your windows or Mac PC and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Download and install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac PC.
3. Again go to a web browser on your PC and visit the URL to download the APK File of Popcornflix.
4. After that, launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google Account if required.
5. From the right menu bar, locate and hit the Install APK icon.
6. Choose the APK File of Popcornflix from the local storage and select the Open button.
7. Now, the Popcornflix app will be installed on the Android emulator within minutes.
There is not much customer support offered by Popcornflix. However, you can contact the customer support team through their mail at email@example.com.
Since the Popcornflix offers a lot of popular movies and TV series for free, it is a great platform for entertainment. But the only problem is that it is an ad-supported platform. Moreover, there is no way to disable the ads. So, you will get troubled in between streaming your favorite content. Other than the ads, Popcornflix is a great platform to watch your favorites.
Alternatives to Popcornflix
In case, the Popcornflix app is not working for you, you can check out the alternatives mentioned below:
1. Cyberflix TV
Cyberflix TV is also one of the platform that offers you with the latest and popular movies for free of cost. Morever, a very fewer ads will also appear while streaming on this platform.
2. Live NetTV
Unlike Cyberflix TV, you can watch live TV channels using the Live NetTV app. On this platform, you can watch over 1000+ live TV channels from around the world.
Stream2Watch is the best platform to stream all the live Tv channels from the US. It also includes, PPV events, on-demand content, etc., for free. Moreover, like all other alternatives mentioned above, you will shown some ads while streaming the live TV channel and other entertainment content.
So, these are the alternatives that you can use as an alternative for Popcornflix. Alos, you can get additional features as well as additional streaming options.