Olympus IPTV is an IPTV service that provides over 15,000+ channels with various categories and on-demand content. You can get this at $10.00 per month with the standard package, and it allows one connection per subscription. This Olympus IPTV allows you to watch and stream all the channels you wish to watch on devices, including Android, Windows PC, Smart TV, and more.
Why is VPN used to Access Olympus IPTV?
In general, VPN service is used while using an IPTV because most IPTV is illegal. Moreover, using the best VPN service would help us ensure data privacy and mask our IP address from being tracked by the service provider. Many IPTV also has a geo-restriction, so using a VPN like Express VPN or IPVanish VPN to can tackle the restriction from any region worldwide.
Subscription Plans of Olympus IPTV
The following are the subscription plans that take place in Olympus IPTV.
|1 month||$10.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
|3 months||$25.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
|6 months||$45.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
|9 months||$80.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
Installation for Olympus
Olympus is the IPTV service that can be accessed on devices like Amazon Firestick, Chromecast, Android Phones, Tablets, and other devices with Android OS. This provides you with the M3U URL to get the service easily first, select the subscription you need from the official site and start streaming the content you need on your device.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Android Device
1. Turn on your Android and move to the Play Store from the home screen.
2. Enter the Rayo IPTV on the search bar and select the App from the result.
3. Click on the Install option and launch the Rayo IPTV app once the installation is over.
4. Open the app and select the Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U playlist of Olympus IPTV.
5. Select the Add Playlist and stream your favorite content on your Android.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on iOS Device
1. Power on your iOS device and launch the App Store.
2. Then, search for 247 IPTV and select the app.
3. Click the Get button to install the app on your device.
4. Open the 247 IPTV app and enter all the details like Username, Password, and M3U URL of Olympus IPTV.
5. Select the Login option and enjoy watching the content you need.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick and tap the Find button.
2. Choose the Search button and enter the Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the App from the result and click on Download to install the Downloader on Firestick.
4. Then, press the Home button on the Firestick remote.
5. Move to the Settings option and choose the My Fire TV.
6. Tap on the Developers Option and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it, that will help you to install the apps from Unknown sources on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK on the URL box.
9. Now, click the Go option to download the app on firestick and click on Install.
10. Wait till the installation gets over, open the Tivimate IPTV app, and click Add Playlist.
11. Select Enter URL and type the M3U URL of Olympus IPTV.
12. Once the process gets over, start streaming the channels you need to watch on Olympus IPTV.
How to watch Olympus IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV device and open the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and select the app from the search result.
3. Install the IPTV Smarters app on the Smart TV and launch the IPTV Smarters.
4. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Olympus IPTV and tap the Add User option.
5. Finally, you can start streaming the content that you need.
How can you Watch Olympus IPTV on Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Select the Media > Open Network Streams > Network > M3U URL of Olympus IPTV.
3. Tap the Play option, and you can stream the IPTV content on your PC.
4. After the process gets over, you can start streaming the content you like to watch.
How to Stream Olympus IPTV on Kodi
1. Install Kodi on your device and launch the Kodi app.
2. Click the TV from the menu and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client and then click on Configure option.
4. Choose the General option and the Location from the menu.
5. Select the Remote path (internet address) from the drop-down box and click OK.
6. Enter the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of Olympus IPTV in the given section and click OK.
7. Now, select Enable the option and click the Channels menu.
8. You can start streaming the channels on Kodi.
How can you Stream Olympus IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG devices and move to the Settings option.
2. Select the System Settings option and select the Servers option.
3. Choose the Portals under the Server menu.
4. Then, enter the Olympus IPTV as the portal name and enter the M3U URL of the Olympus IPTV in the portal 1 URL section.
5. Click on the Save button and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 device and select Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
2. Then, you can see the IP address appearing on the screen and note it down.
3. Open the Browser on your PC and search for Putty Software.
4. Select the official website and Download the software on your device.
5. Install it on the PC and open the Putty software.
6. Enter the IP address in the field and select the Telenet option.
7. Tap Open and set the default login as root.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the Olympus IPTV and then Reboot.
9. Finally, select the Enter option your device gets restarted, and the IPTV channels will be loaded.
10. Start watching your favorite content on Enigma 2.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Formular
1. Turn on your Formular device and launch the MyTV Online app on the formula device.
2. From the screen, note down the MAC address that appears on the screen.
3. Tap the Add Portal and type the Olympus IPTV as the portal name.
4. Type the M3U URL of Olympus IPTV in the Portal URL section.
5. Choose the Connect option and enjoy streaming the movies, TV series, and live TV channels you need.
Olympus has customer support that you can contact as you experience any issues that you face while using the Olympus service. They will guide you to find the issues with the basic troubleshooting methods and helps us fix the issue. You can contact them through Email and an online form on their website, explain the problems clearly, and wait patiently for their response.
Olympus IPTV offers a vast collection of movies, series, and on-demand content compatible with most streaming devices. This has various categories with different channels in it. You can access any subscription plans and start streaming the channels you need. There are some other best services of IPTV, like Dragon IPTV, Wizard IPTV, Rapid IPTV, and more, which you can use.