Obey Stream TV is a free IPTV player that allows you to watch IPTV content by loading the Xtream Codes API and M3U format. Currently, the application is unavailable on most of the application stores like Google Play Store and App Store. But you can download the APK from trusted websites. Since the APK format supports only Android devices, you can install the app only on Android-based devices.
Why Choose Obey Stream TV
- Saves all your most watched channels in the favorites section to access them easily.
- It automatically separates the live TV channels and VOD content.
- It allows you to filter and choose the channels in different categories.
- Lightweight and compatible with all Android-based devices.
The Obey Stream TV application is completely free to install and use on all devices which run on an Android-based operating system.
Do I Need VPN to Watch Obey Stream TV
IPTV player apps are completely legal to use. But if you are loading IPTV content which legally banned in your country, you may lead to face legal issues. To get rid of this, you can use a VPN on your device. VPN helps you to hide the IP address and safeguard your private files from hackers and trackers. You can also use VPN to unlock the geo-restricted content. We recommend using premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream IPTV content without any problems.
How to Install Obey Stream TV on Android Smartphones
(1) Open the Settings application on your Android device.
(2) Choose Security and select Unknown sources.
(3) Toggle the button near Unknown sources to enable permission for third-party apps installed on the device.
(4) Now, launch the browser on your device and download the Obey Stream TV APK from a reliable website.
(5) Open the APK file and hit the Install button to install the APK on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
(6) After installing, launch the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(7) Finally, you can stream your desired IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Install Obey Stream TV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV and connect to the internet connection.
(2) Hit the Search icon and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Select the app from the search result and click the Download button to install the app on your Firestick.
(4) Now, go to the home page and select the Settings icon at the top right corner.
(5) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Open the Install Unknown Apps option and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(7) Turn on the Downloader app toggle to install unknown apps on Firestick.
(8) Now, launch the Downloader app and click the Home tab from the left pane.
(9) Enter the Obey Stream TV APK URL and hit the Go button.
(10) Select and download the APK on your Firestick.
(11) Now, open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app.
(12) Launch the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(13) Watch all the IPTV channels and VOD content on your Firestick.
How to Install Obey Stream TV on Smart TV
(1) Download the Obey Stream TV APK file on your PC and transfer it to a USB drive.
(2) Now, eject the USB drive from your PC and connect it to the USB port of the Smart TV.
(3) Turn on your TV and navigate to the Settings.
(4) Choose Device Preferences and open Security & restrictions.
(5) Select Unknown sources and toggle the button to install unknown apps on your TV.
(6) Go back to the home page of the Settings and choose Apps.
(7) Select TV Guard and open the File Manager.
(8) Choose Install from USB and browse the APK file of Obey Stream TV.
(9) Click the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(10) Now, launch the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(11) Enjoy watching your desired IPTV content on your smart TV.
How to Watch Obey Stream TV on a PC
(1) Launch the browser on your Windows or Mac PC and download the APK file of Obey Stream TV from a trustable website.
(2) Now, go to the official website BlueStacks and download the app on your PC.
(3) After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(4) Launch the app and log in with your Google account credentials.
(5) Click the Install APK icon on the right pane and browse the APK file of Obey Stream TV.
(6) Hit the Install button to install the app on your PC.
(7) Once the app has been installed, launch the app on BlueStacks.
(8) Login with your IPTV account credentials and select your desired IPTV content.
(9) Now, you can stream the IPTV content from the Obey Stream TV app on your PC.
Since the website is currently unavailable, you cannot contact the customer support of Obey Stream TV. If the IPTV app is not working on your device properly or fails to load the content, you can solve the issue only with the common troubleshooting steps.
If you are searching for a free IPTV player app, you can try the Obey Stream TV without any hesitation, as it is one of the best IPTV players for Android devices. You can stream IPTV available in the most commonly used playlist types using this player. However, you may get too many ads while streaming the content on Obey Stream TV. Also, you cannot download the app on your iOS device.
Alternatives for Obey Stream TV
If you are not satisfied with the Obey Stream TV IPTV player, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
Hottest IPTV is a free IPTV player application that allows you to load your IPTV content via M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. Since the application is officially available on the Google Play Store, you can download the app without any hassle on your device. The application comes up with built-in modern features like parental controls, an external player, and EPG support.
Wesopro IPTV is also one of the free IPTV player applications. It also allows you to load the content via M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. You can also download the Wesopro IPTV app on your Android device from the Google Play Store application. It supports external media players like MX Player or VLC Media Player.
IPTVX is a premium IPTV player application specially designed to stream IPTV content only from iOS devices. It also allows you to load the content via M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. It is a feature-filled IPTV player that includes many premium features like Airplay support, parental control, a favorite list, and much more.