Some IPTV providers will only give you the M3U URL or the login credentials to stream the live TV channels. In such cases, you need to use third-party IPTV media player apps to stream the contents. IPTV providers like the Marvel IPTV are operating in this manner. If your IPTV provider is not providing the media player app, you can try the Obey Stream TV IPTV player app.
Obey Stream TV is available for both Android and iOS devices. As the app is available for free, you can straight away install the app on your device. There is no necessity to register with any personal information nor payment steps. Let’s see how to install the IPTV media player on smartphones, streaming devices, and smart TVs.
- Android Smartphones
- iOS Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TVs
How to Install Obey Stream TV on Android Smartphones
(1) Launch the Google Play Store and search for the Obey Stream TV app.
(2) Select the app from the search results.
(3) On the next screen, make a tap on the Install button.
(4) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(5) Enter your IPTV credentials after the welcome screen and watch your favorite IPTV content.
How to Install Obey Media Player on iOS Devices (iPhone / iPad)
(1) On your iOS device, launch the App Store.
(2) Search for Obey Media Player and select the same from the search result.
(3) Tap the Get icon to download and install the app.
(4) Now, tap the Open button to run the IPTV app.
(5) Now, sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite content.
How to Install Obey Stream TV on Amazon Firestick
To install this IPTV player on Firestick, you need to use the Downloader app. For that, you have to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature. Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On.
(1) Go to the Search icon next to the Home icon on the Firestick homepage.
(2) Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Choose the Downloader app from the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click the Download icon followed by the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(5) Enter the Ober Streams TV download link https://bit.ly/37yJRKV in the search bar.
(6) The apk file will begin to download. Click the Install button and then the Open button after the installation process.
(7) Now, you will get the login screen. Sign in with your IPTV account.
How to Install Obey Stream TV on Android Smart TVs
(1) On your Android TV, enter the Obey Stream TV IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/37yJRKV.
(2) Download the Obey Stream IPTV apk file and then install it.
(3) After the installation, open the IPTV app on your smart TV.
(4) Sign in with your IPTV account and watch all the live TV channels.
As the IPTV Media Player is available for free, you can try the app without any worries. If you are okay with the video player and playback settings, use the Obey Stream TV app as your default video player. If not, use any of the other video players like GSE SMART IPTV or SMART IPTV.