Tank IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that offers 2,000 HD channels from all over the world. It provides content in various categories, including premium movies, sports, cartoons, music, entertainment, and more. Unlike other IPTV providers, it offers only a monthly subscription for the users. The IPTV has a standalone application that can be installed on all Android-powered devices.
Why Choose Tank IPTV
- Tank IPTV application is very much feasible for its users.
- It doesn’t have any geo-restriction for its content and you can enjoy them in high quality.
- The IPTV ensures no buffering or blackouts while streaming.
- It provides 24/7 customer assistance for users.
The subscription to Tank IPTV begins at $21.99 per month. You need to contact the support team via email to get to know more about the pricing details.
How to Subscribe to Tank IPTV
1. Visit the official site of Tank IPTV using your preferred web browser.
2. Scroll down and enter your email address in the given box.
3. Once entered, click the Subscribe button.
4. A representative will get back to you to begin the subscription process.
5. Follow the provided instructions to get a plan and complete the payment process.
6. You will receive login details to the registered email address if the payment is successful.
Why do you Need a VPN to Stream Tank IPTV?
VPN allows users to remain anonymous while surfing the internet. So, it will be difficult for anyone to steal your data and track your activity. Therefore, you can browse the internet privately and securely. That’s why connecting to VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN during IPTV streaming on any device is very much necessary.
How to Install Tank IPTV on Android Devices
1. Head to the Settings on your Android device.
2. Select the Security option and enable Unknown sources.
3. Open a web browser and search for Tank IPTV APK.
4. Select a reliable source to download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the app and log in with its credentials to stream the IPTV content on your device.
How to Download Tank IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Find option from the home screen.
3. Then, choose the Search icon.
4. Type Downloader and search for it.
5. Choose the Downloader from the search result and select the Get option.
6. Then, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options and turn on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section.
7. Open the Downloader and enter the URL of Tank IPTV APK.
8. Click Go to download the APK file.
9. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
10. After installation, open the IPTV application and log in with your IPTV account.
11. Pick and stream IPTV content on your Firestick device.
How to Install Tank IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the Settings option.
2. Select Device Preferences and tap Security & Restrictions option.
3. Next, swipe the toggle key of the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
4. Then download the APK file of Tank IPTV on a PC and copy it to a USB Drive.
5. Now, connect the USB drive to your PC.
6. Hit the Install from USB option and locate the APK file from the storage.
7. Select and install the APK file on your TV.
8. After installation, launch the app on your TV.
9. Login with the IPTV account and stream the content.
How to Get Tank IPTV on a PC
1. Open a web browser and download the APK File of Tank IPTV from a reliable website.
2. Download the BlueStacks emulator from its official website and install it.
3. Open the BlueStacks application and log in with your Google Account.
4. Click on Install apk from the menu bar.
5. Browse the location of the APK file and click on the Open option to install the app.
6. After installation, launch the IPTV app and stream all the live TV content after logging in.
Tank IPTV provides customer assistance through email. Also, you can use the live chat support on the official website to clear your queries and report your issues from Monday to Saturday between 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
Tank IPTV is the best IPTV to access thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. But the disadvantage of Tank IPTV is that there is no variety of plans to choose from and it doesn’t offer any free trial for first-time subscribers. Also, this IPTV lacks premium features like Anti-freeze technology. So it’s up to you to decide whether to opt for this one or choose any other IPTV service.
Alternatives to Tank IPTV
You can use the IPTV service providers mentioned here as alternatives to the Tank IPTV.
Iconic Streams is another popular IPTV service provider with 6,000+ TV channels and 3,000+ on-demand videos in different categories, including sports, movies, series, and TV shows. Users can catch- up on their favorite shows with this provider in high quality. Also, you can use the 48 hours free trial to test the service.
GOGO IPTV is a premium service provider with thousands of live TV channels and videos on demand. It covers over 5,000+ live channels from the UK, France, Germany, and other countries. The basic subscription of this service provider starts at €25 for three months. As it comes with a built-in media player, you can use its application to access the service on different platforms.
Dynasty IPTV provides 7,300+ live TV channels from over 40 countries. With that, you can also access thousands of on-demand videos like movies, TV shows, and PPV events in good streaming quality. This IPTV can be streamed on different streaming platforms using external players that support the M3U files.