IPTV Prime is one of the IPTV Service providers to feature a huge list of live TV channels. You can enjoy your IPTV channels in a new, intelligent and intuitive way. It even covers Video On Demand content like movies, TV series, etc. You can subscribe to this IPTV for as low as $19 for 3 months or get plans for two or three devices for 6 months and 1 year too. It provides M3U URL support to stream the content on any device using the IPTV Players.
Why Choose IPTV Prime?
- It provides 9500+ TV channels from 100+ countries.
- You can watch thousands of movies, series, TV shows, and other content.
- The TV channels are available in 4K HD streaming quality.
- It has Anti-Buffer 3.0 to provide seamless streaming every time.
- Customer support is available 24/7 to answer queries and doubts.
IPTV Prime app has three different plans for different periods, and you can get the plans based on the number of devices you use.
|No. of Device||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
How to Subscribe to the IPTV Prime
(1) Visit the official site of IPTV Prime (https://iptvprime.co/) using any web browser.
(2) Click on the Pricing option.
(3) Go ahead to select the Number of Devices.
(4) Now, select the pricing plan you want.
(5) Click on the Subscribe Now button.
(6) On the next screen, you can either choose to pay with PayPal.
(7) Or enter your contact information with your Email and Billing address details.
(8) Then, click Continue Payment.
(9) If you choose PayPal, you will be directed to your PayPal account link. Sign in with your PayPal username and password.
(10) Enter your Credit or Debit card info and complete the payment.
The details will be sent to you via your Email. On subscription, you will receive your M3U URL for streaming.
Why is VPN Necessary to Stream IPTV Prime?
IPTV Prime isn’t illegal to use. You will be paying a fair amount for their subscription, so there might be minimal charges for pirated content. But there might be some restrictions on a few contents and streaming them is illegal in some countries. So make sure to use a VPN to prevent your IP from being visible to others. Also, if there is any geo-restricted content, a VPN will help you change your location and access the restricted content. So make sure to use some of the best VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Get IPTV Prime on iOS Devices
(1) Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
(2) Then search for the Smarters Player app in the App Store.
(3) Tap the Get button for the app to install on your iOS device.
(4) Launch the Smarters Player app on your iOS device.
(5) Then, enter your username, password, and the M3U URL of IPTV Prime.
(6) Click on the Add User button.
(7) Now, all the channels and VOD content will load on the app.
How to Watch IPTV Prime on Android Devices
(1) Unlock your Android device and open the Play Store app.
(2) Search for the IPTV Stalker Player app.
(3) Now, install the IPTV Player app on your Android phone or tablet.
(4) Open the IPTV Stalker Player app and follow the on-screen instructions.
(5) Enter the Nickname, Portal URL of IPTV Prime, and the MAC Address.
(9) Now, click on the Additional Settings option and enter your IPTV username and password.
(10) Click on the Save button, and your channels will appear on the home screen.
How to Stream IPTV Prime on Firestick
(1) Power on your Amazon FireStick and click on the Find option.
(2) Then, choose the Search option.
(3) Search for the VLC Media Player in the Amazon App Store.
(4) Select Get to download the VLC Media Player on your streaming device.
(5) Click Open to launch the VLC for the Fire TV app.
(6) Choose the Browsing option from the left pane.
(7) Then, choose the Stream option under Browsing.
(8) Now, enter the Network Streaming URL (M3U URL) of IPTV Prime.
(9) Then, click on the Stream option to watch the content on the Firestick.
How to Watch IPTV Prime on Smart TV
(1) On your Smart TV, open the App Store.
(2) Search for the Smart IPTV app and choose the app from the suggestions.
(3) Select Install to install the app on your Smart TV.
(4) Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC Address.
(5) Then, go to the Smart IPTV Website (//siptv.app/activation/) from your smartphone or computer web browser.
(6) Activate the Smart IPTV app using the MAC Address. Now go to the My List section on the website.
(7) Now, enter the MAC Address and the M3U URL of the IPTV Prime.
(8) Click on the Checkboxes and select the Send button.
(8) Now, refresh the app on your TV, and you can find the IPTV Prime content.
How to Get IPTV Prime on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Download and install the BlueStacks app on your Windows PC from the BlueStacks Website (https://www.bluestacks.com).
(2) Open the Android Emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
(3) Select the Play Store option on the home screen.
(4) Click on the Search and search for the GSE Smart IPTV.
(5) Select the app and click Install to install it on your PC.
(6) Launch the GSE Smart IPTV.
(7) Click on the Allow button.
(8) Then, choose Remote Playlists from the left pane.
(9) Enter the M3U URL provided by the IPTV Prime.
(10) Choose the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
IPTV Prime offers 24/7 customer support. You can contact them via email or phone. Their Email Address and contact number are available on the official Website. Also, you can click on the WhatsApp button on the official site to commence the live WhatsApp chat.
IPTV Prime is one of the most powerful IPTV Service providers with various unique features. Comparatively, IPTV Prime offers a plethora of content at a very low price. Moreover, you will be getting more channels from around the world. The Anti-buffer feature ensures non-stop streaming of TV channels.
If you are looking for other options, you can also try other IPTV service providers.
Top Dog IPTV
Top Dog IPTV provides 11000+ TV channels and 9000+ on-demand content. You can watch NFL, NHL, NBA, and WWE events through this IPTV Provider. This IPTV service offers TV channels with 99% uptime, and you can also avail the customer support 24/7.
Monster IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to watch sports TV channels. It has 30,000+ TV channels and on-demand content. You can watch the TV channels in 4k, Full HD, HD, and SD streaming quality. The Channel lineup also consists of Regional TV channels.
Typhoon Labs TV
There are 2000+ HD TV channels available in Typhoon Labs IPTV. You can also stream PPV events, movies, series, and TV shows on demand. Its subscription costs $16 per month, and you can stream the content on 5 different devices simultaneously.