Home IPTV is one of the best IPTV players for streaming IPTV content. It is a dedicated IPTV player that can be accessed for free. This IPTV Player only supports the M3U URL or M3U8 URL of the IPTV provider. Home IPTV is an easy-to-use application that is supported on various devices, including Smart TV, PC, Firestick, and Android.
Why Choose Home IPTV?
- The IPTV Player has a simple interface for hassle-free streaming.
- The users to easily find the content they’re looking for.
- It also supports EPG Guide in XMLTV format.
- You can also add your favorite video content to the favorites list.
Why Need VPN to Stream IPTV
It is uncertain whether the IPTV provider is legal or not. Using a VPN helps you in protecting your data from hackers. Your incoming and outgoing data traffic will be encrypted, which will result in stopping your privacy leaks. There are tons of free and paid VPNs available in the market. You can always choose the best premium VPNs to get better results. The most trusted and popular VPNs are NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and more.
How to Install Home IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open any web browser on your Android device.
2. Search for Home IPTV in the browser.
3. Select a reliable source to download the IPTV app.
4. Tap on the Download APK option.
5. After downloading, go to Settings and click Security.
6. Then, tap the toggle button near the Unknown Sources option.
7. Now, navigate to the Download section and select the apk file to open.
8. Tap on Install to install the Home IPTV app.
9. After installation, open the application on Android devices.
How to Download Home IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen and choose the Search option.
3. In the search bar, type Downloader and search for it in the Amazon App Store.
4. Choose the Downloader app from the search result.
5. Select the Get button to install Downloader on your Firestick.
6. After the installation, move to the home screen and open Settings.
7. Go to My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader by clicking the toggle button.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the Home IPTV apk link.
9. Select Go to download the apk file on your Firestick.
10. Click the Install button on the installation page to install and open the IPTV app on the Firestick device.
How to Download Home IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the APK file of Home IPTV on your PC from a reliable source and copy it to a USB Drive.
2. Connect the USB Drive to your TV and turn on the Smart TV.
3. Go to the Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
4. Choose Unknown Sources to install the apps from any source.
5. Open File Manager to access the USB Drive.
6. Then, select the USB Drive.
7. Choose the IPTV APK File to install it on your Smart TV.
8. After installation, open the IPTV Player app.
How to Get Home IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Download the APK File of Home IPTV on your PC.
2. Then, download and install the BlueStacks application on your PC from its official website.
3. Open the BlueStacks application and log in with your Google Account.
4. Then, select the Install APK option.
5. Browse the location of the Home IPTV APK file and click Open to install it on Bluestack.
6. The file will automatically install on your PC.
7. After installation, launch the Home IPTV on Windows and Mac PC.
How to Install Home IPTV on Kodi
1. Get the Kodi app on streaming devices and open the app.
2. Select the Settings icon at the top and choose System Settings.
3. Click Add-ons on the left side menu and select Unknown sources to enable the option.
4. Select Yes in the prompt and choose File Manager in Settings.
5. Click Add Source and select the None option in the Add Source.
6. Provider the Social Media URL in the tab for media locations path.
7. Select OK and enter the Repository Name in the respective tab. Click OK.
8. Move to the home screen and select Add-ons.
9. Click the Open-box icon and choose Install from Zip File.
10. Select the Repository and choose the Zip file. Click OK.
11. Scroll down and click Install from repository option.
12. Choose the Repository and click Video add-ons.
13. Select Home IPTV Add-on and choose Install to install the app on the Kodi.
14. Choose the Add-on to launch on the device and provide the login credentials of the IPTV Provider.
15. Click the content to stream on the device.
How to Get Home IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
1. Turn on the Samsung and LG Smart TV.
2. Go to the respective App Store on the Smart TV.
3. Search for Home IPTV and select the app from the suggestions.
4. Click Install to download and install the app on the Smart TV.
5. Select Open to launch the Home IPTV app.
How to Activate Home IPTV
Uploading the playlist is a must to use Home IPTV on Fire TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung TV, etc. You need to upload the M3U Playlists of your service provider on the official website.
1. Open the app on your Streaming device. You’ll be able to see the TV ID in the center of the screen. Take note of the TV ID.
2. Then, visit the official Home IPTV website on a PC or smartphone.
3. Navigate to the Upload Channels tab, fill in your TV ID, M3U URL, and EPG, and click the Import Channels button.
4. Now, open the HomeIPTV Player app on Smart TV and get access to all the content of your IPTV provider.
Users can get customer support by sending a mail with their queries. They can directly connect with them on their social media networks. Contacting the support team via mail is the only active option to get immediate results. Also, users can contact them anytime as they offer customer support 24/7.
This IPTV Player is a free application that provides smooth video playback without any application freezes. But it offers the facility to stream the IPTV content only via the M3U link. If you have an M3U link, you can surely add it to the Home IPTV and can stream the videos.
Alternatives to Home IPTV
If you have any unsatisfied experience with Home IPTV, you can try these IPTV Players.
IPTV Rayo is an excellent IPTV Player that supports M3U URLs. You can get this IPTV on Andriod, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. It is completely free to download and access the IPTV Provider’s content. You can easily access the content on this IPTV Player since it categories the content.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is the preferable IPTV Player for its versatility in streaming features. It has TV catch-up support to restream live TV channels. You can watch the IPTV provider’s content using the M3U URL. It has the option to sort the TV channels and PPV events for easy access at any time.
IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Blink Player can stream the IPTV content using Xtream Codes. It has an excellent IPTV Player for streaming the content in the best quality. This IPTV also has external player support for streaming. It also offers parental controls, multiple playlists, dynamic language switching, and embedded subtitles.
Supa Legacy IPTV
Supa Legacy IPTV is one of the best IPTV Players that you can install on your device for free. It is available in the Play Store as well as the App Store. You can stream the IPTV Provider’s content using the M3U URL Playlist. It provides EPG support, favorites, and TV catch-up support.