Cyber IPTV is an IPTV provider with over 8500 live TV channels, 50000 movies, 5500 series, and a lot more. You can stream the content provided by the IPTV in SD, HD, Full HD, and 4K quality. It has a server uptime of 99/99% and has 80% of EPG enabled. It also allows you to customize your own playlist and provides you with more than 1 connection. You can choose the number of connections based on your own need. This IPTV provides you with restream lines of more than 5,000 connections for live streaming. You can connect to the channels at an ultra-high speed. You can also enjoy streaming movies and TV shows without any freezing due to its Anti-Freeze technology. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, MAG devices, Enigma 2, and more.
Why Use VPN for Streaming IPTV
VPN or Virtual Private Network is a much need tool to protect your security. It creates a private network from the public network and encrypts all the incoming and outgoing data so that it can protect your data and privacy. It also hides the IP address and location, and keeps you anonymous when streaming IPTV. You can use VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and stream restricted content in these countries.
Subscription Price of Cyber IPTV
Cyber IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It offers you 24 hours free test period and a 1-month test account for $4.99. It also has other plans to choose from,
- 1 Month Plan – $5.00
- 3 Months Plan – $15.00
- 6 Months Plan – $25.00
- 12 Months Plan – $44.00
How to Subscribe to Cyber IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit Cyber IPTV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to Premium IPTV Plans. Choose the plan you want and select Subscribe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
4. You have now subscribed for Cyber IPTV and all the necessary details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the official app.
3. Click on Install and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the Rayo IPTV app after the installation is done.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Cyber IPTV and click Add Playlists.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Get Cyber IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Download.
4. Return to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
7. Enable it so that you can install apps from Unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick. Select Install.
10. Once the installation is done, launch the 247 IPTV app.
11. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Cyber IPTV and click on Login.
12. Enjoy watching live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch Cyber IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and launch the browser.
2. Search for BlueStacks and choose the official website from the results.
3. Select Download and the app will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks file and click on Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
5. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
6. Click on Play Store and type OTT Navigator IPTV.
7. Choose the app from the results and select Install.
8. Open the OTT Navigator IPTV on BlueStacks and enter the M3U URL of Cyber IPTV.
9. Start streaming your favorite content on your PC.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Select Install/Get and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Cyber IPTV.
5. Click on Add User and start streaming IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Get Cyber IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Choose Portals and enter the Portal Name as Cyber IPTV and on Portal URL type the M3U URL of cyber IPTV.
4. Select Save. The device will restart and enjoy streaming IPTV content on MAG devices.
How to Watch Cyber IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Switch on your Enigma 2 device and click on Settings.
2. Select Setup and choose System Network Device.
3. Click on Setup Adapter and select Settings.
4. The IP address will appear on the screen and note down.
5. On your PC, launch the browser.
6. Look for Putty Software and choose the official website.
7. Download the software on your PC and install it.
8. Once the installation is done, launch the Putty Software app.
9. Type the IP address that you have noted down and select Telenet.
10. Click on Open. Set default login as root and enter the M3U URL of Cyber IPTV.
11. Enter Reboot and click on Enter.
12. The device will restart, and the content will be loaded on the IPTV.
13. Choose any content and enjoy watching it on Enigma 2 device.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device and type GSE Smart IPTV.
2. Select the app from the search results and click on Get.
3. The app will be installed on your device and open the IPTV app.
4. Click on the Menu bar and select Remote Playlists.
5. Select the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
6. Enter the Playlist Name and M3U URL of Cyber IPTV and click on Add.
7. Enjoy streaming your favorite channels on your iOS device.
Cyber IPTV has channels from many different countries, and some of the channels are:
- USA TV
- UK Movies
- UK News TV
- UK Kids
- Russian TV
- Slovakia TV
- South Africa
- Italia Kids TV
- German Deutschland TV
- Denmark TV
- France TV
- Germany TV
Cyber IPTV offers you three different ways to contact Customer Support. The first method is through the Contact Us form on the official website. You just need to enter the name, email, phone number, and the issue you have encountered and submit the message. Customer Support will get back to you in 3 days. The other methods are through Whatsapp and Email, and the contact information is available on the official website.
Cyber IPTV Review
Cyber IPTV is a popular IPTV provider that requires a subscription to stream the content. You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. This IPTV does not have an IPTV player of its own, and it only provides you with M3U URL and M3U8 Playlists. You can use any IPTV player to stream the content available on the URL.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is quite difficult to determine whether IPTV is legal or not.
You can use IPTV players to stream the content available on the IPTV.