Swoop TV offers over 500+ live TV channels and unlimited VOD content in HD quality. The subscription costs $19.99/month. With a Standard plan, you can enjoy three simultaneous streams and provide access to PPV events and various premium sports packages. It is compatible with most IPTV Players and comes with a perfect EPG guide. It also updates its content regularly and is available everywhere as its contents are legal. The standard plan supports three connections at the same time. Moreover, the IPTV service is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
Use VPN for IPTV Streaming
VPN is an absolute necessity to stream with an IPTV service provider. You will need a VPN to prevent your device from being tracked or hacked. In addition, you will stay anonymous with a VPN as your IP address is hidden. The best VPN for IPTV will help you unblock the geo-restrictions and you can stream any content without any limitations. Get any of the premium VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
Is Swoop TV Legal and Legit
The legal nature of this IPTV isn’t predictable, or it stays in the grey area. It is because one cannot find the app officially on any App Stores. So, it may or may not let you stream illegal or copyright-protected content.
Swoop TV Pricing
This IPTV includes five different subscription plans.
- Monthly: $19.99
- 3 Months: $54.00
- 6 Months: $109.99
- 12 Months: $199.00
- Espanol (Spanish): $24.99
You will get Swoop TV free trial for three days. It is to note that the price and plans may vary later.
How to Sign Up for Swoop TV
1. Go to the Swoop TV official website (https://swoop.store/) from a browser.
2. Click on the Store option.
3. Select the plan you want to subscribe to and click on the Order Now button.
4. Click the Continue button.
5. Enter the Swoop Promo Code if you have one and select Checkout.
6. Fill out the Registration Form and create a password.
7. Enter the payment details and click Complete Order.
8. You will get the Swoop TV login credentials that include username, password, and M3U URL in the mail.
Note: In addition, you will find the updated steps of Swoop installation on different devices.
How to Download Swoop TV on Firestick
1. Choose to Find followed by Search from the Firestick.
2. Type ES File Explorer on the search screen.
3. Select the ES File Explorer app.
4. Now, click on the Download button.
6. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
7. Then, click Developer Options.
8. Choose to Install Unknown Apps.
9. Enable toggle near the ES File Explorer and launch the app.
10. Click on the Tools on the left pane and select the Downloader option. (Buy the premium version to download apk files)
11. Choose the New (+) button.
12. On the Path bar, type the Swoop apk download link. On the Name field, type the TV name.
13. Click Download Now.
14. Then, choose Install and select Open.
15. Now, enter the Swoop TV username and password to log in to your account to start streaming Swoop TV channels.
How to Install the Swoop TV Apk on Android Devices
1. On your Android phone, open Settings > Security and Restrictions.
2. Then, enable the toggle near the Unknown Sources.
3. Now, open any web browser and search Swoop TV APK.
4. Select any reliable sources.
5. Click on the Download button.
6. Install the Swoop IPTV apk on your Android smartphone or tablet.
7. When the Swopp TV apk download and installation is over, you shall tap on the Open button to launch the app.
8. Then, enter your Swoop sign in credentials.
9. Select the channel you want and enjoy streaming your favorite channel on Android devices.
How to Stream Swoop TV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
2. Open the Smart IPTV app and check for the MAC Address.
3. Then, go to https://siptv.app/mylist/.
4. Enter the device MAC address and M3U URL.
5. Check Save Online, Detect EPG. Verify the captcha and click Send.
6. Now, the IPTV contents will start loading on your smart TV. Or you can select Restart to restart the app and load the contents.
How to Watch Swoop TV on PC
1. Install the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Now, choose Media >Open Network Streams.
3. On the Network URL and type the Swopp TV M3U URL.
4. Click on the Play button.
5. The IPTV content will begin to load.
6. Now, choose your favorite show to stream from the Swoop TV app.
How to Watch Swoop TV on iOS Devices
1. Install Smart IPTV on your iPhone through the App Store.
2. Launch the IPTV app and select Channels.
3. Click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Enter the Name and M3U URL under Playlist Name and Playlist URL.
5. Select Add, and the Playlist will be added to the IPTV app.
6. You can now stream the channels on your iPhone or iPad.
Swoop TV Channels List
The 500+ channels on this IPTV are categorized under TV shows, on-demand movies, sports, PPV, local channels, and more. You will get access to EPG for the live TV channels and thus you will not miss out on any upcoming programs. Swoop allows users to add channels to Favorites and thus allows them to access those channels instantly.
It offers 24/7 customer support. If you have any problems like Swoop TV not working or buffering issues, go to their site and click Get Support. There you can raise an Open Ticket. Enter your details and contact, then choose the department you want to contact. Specify your queries, and verify that you are not a robot. If you have any files, attach them and click Submit. Your query will be addressed. Optionally, you can even contact the customer service number to resolve the issue.
Swoop TV Review
With the guide mentioned above, you can enjoy all the live TV channels with this IPTV. With all its features and functionalities, it is one of the reliable IPTV providers that are worth trying. Also, try some other IPTV service providers like Viking IPTV and Yellow IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a subscription-based IPTV service with which you can stream live TV channels, sports, PPV, and more.
The service might be down at times as it isn’t found to be a legal site. If you found it to be not loading, you shall wait for the site to function back.
Yes. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
You can stream it on Android, iOS, smart TVs, Firestick, PC, etc.
You can stream channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and more.
Yes. Like most IPTVs, Swoop also includes local channel support.
Make sure to connect your device to a stable internet connection to fix the buffering issue.