Freedom Stream or Freedom IPTV is one of the popular IPTV providers that are compatible enough to stream on various streaming devices. The IPTV service sells set-top-boxes, Bluetooth remotes, and various devices for streaming. Since the service is US based, you need to use the best VPN to stream it outside US regions.
Why Choose Freedom IPTV?
- Freedom IPTV provides a collection of 8,800+ TV channels.
- It supports SD, HD, UHD, and 4K clarity.
- The service offers 24/7 customer support for users.
- The premium comes with free adult channels.
- Watch popular sporting and PPV content on your device.
Freedom IPTV provides four types of subscription plans, and they are:
- 1 Month: $9.95
- 3 Months: $42.95
- 6 Months: $84.95
- 12 Months: $164.95
How to Sign Up for Freedom IPTV?
1. Open any web browser and visit the Freedom IPTV website.
2. On the home page, scroll down and click Select Options in any one of the subscription plans.
3. Select the no. of devices and click the Add to cart option.
4. Next, customize your premium subscription with a coupon code and no. of devices.
5. After configuring, click the Proceed to Checkout button.
6. Then, enter the required information in the field and click the Place order button.
7. You will receive your IPTV credentials at your registered email address.
Why is VPN necessary to Stream Freedom IPTV?
IPTV streaming might be complicated in some countries due to legalization issues. Apart from that, users might face issues like geo-restriction, ISP blocking, and other errors. To keep this out of the bay and to enhance your IPTV steaming, VPN comes in place. VPN masks your presence on the internet and helps receive internet packets to avoid buffering. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN will do perfect work for your devices.
How to Watch Freedom IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android, go to Play Store and search for IPTV Stalker Player.
2. Click the Install button and add the IPTV player to your Android device.
3. Open the IPTV Stalker Player and enter the MAC address and M3U of Freedom IPTV.
4. Now, tap on the Additional settings checkbox.
5. Enter the credentials in the field and tap the Save button.
6. Now, choose any channels from the list and start streaming Freedom IPTV on Android devices.
How to Stream Freedom IPTV on Firestick
1. Tap on the Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Type Downloader in the search and search for the app.
3. Select the app from the results and click the Get or Download button to add Downloader.
4. Open Settings and select the My Fire TV option.
5. Next, tap on Developer options >> Install Unknown Apps.
6. From the list, click on Downloader and turn it ON.
7. Now, go to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. Enter the TiviMate IPTV Player APK link on the search field and click Go to download the Apk file.
9. Tap on the Install button to install the TiviMate IPTV Player.
10. Open the TiviMate IPTV Player and enter the M3U URL of Freedom Streams IPTV.
11. Now, you can get access to your favorite TV channels on your streaming devices.
How to View Freedom IPTV on Windows / Mac PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks website to download and install the emulator on your PC.
2. Open the BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.
3. Tap the Play Store on the emulator and search for IPTV blink Player.
4. Select the Install button to install the IPTV Player.
5. Open the IPTV Blink Player app and enter the M3U URL of Freedom IPTV.
6. After finishing signing up, start streaming your TV channels.
How to Access Freedom IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and open the App store.
2. Search for Smart IPTV and choose the app from the suggestions.
3. Select Install to install the IPTV Player app.
4. Now open the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC address of your TV.
5. Open the web browser and visit the Activation website of the IPTV player.
6. Enter the noted MAC address and activate the IPTV player.
7. In the My List tab, enter all the details and the checkboxes.
8. After entering all the details, click on the Send button.
9. Now, go to the Smart IPTV app to get access to your favorite Freedom IPTV channels.
How to Watch Freedom IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Connect your MAG device to your TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Now click on the Settings >> System Settings option on MAG.
3. Select the Servers >> Portals option on the screen.
4. Now, in the Portal 1 URL field, enter the M3U URL of Freedom IPTV.
5. Then, give a name to the playlist in the name field and click the Save button.
6. Restart the MAG device and start streaming IPTV on MAG devices.
You can reach out to the customer support team of the provider by using email, chat, and Telegram portals. Apart from customer support, you can clear your doubts using the FAQs mentioned on the official website. The service runs on a cycle of 24/7.
Freedom IPTV could be the best choice for movies and series marathons. By subscribing to the premium plans of Freedom IPTV, you can watch 2,00,000 + TV episodes, 50,000 movies, and a lot more. This IPTV provider has the best customer support. US citizens can stream any content using the stable servers offered by the service. Apart from M3U support, you can purchase the set-top-box of the Freedom IPTV to stream its content on Smart TV.
Alternative IPTV Services for Freedom IPTV
If you like to get your hands on IPTV services similar to this, check out the upcoming alternatives.
Moon IPTV is an IPTV provider that offers TV channels in M3U and set-top-boxes to its users. The service offers sports, kid’s channels, Lifestyle, and 15,000+ Live channels in its premium. With the service’s no IP Lock feature, you can watch and sign in to your IPTV on many devices. The server uptime of 99.9% helps users with their endless streaming.
To watch ABC, Fox, CNN, and other popular TV channels with cheaper subscriptions, then Lynx IPTV is the best choice. You can stream a sleek collection of 2,000+ channels with 30,000+ VOD content on your device of streaming. The service offers SD, HD, 4K, and 3D resolution for its TV channels.
Pandar IPTV offers its users multi-language support and 6,000+ TV channels in its set-top box device. The service also sells M3U URLs for streaming on devices like Android, PC, and MAG devices. You can stream the collection of 10,000+ VOD content in 4K resolutions.