Flip IPTV is a premium IPTV provider with which you can watch IPTV content by using any external IPTV player. It is one of the IPTV service providers to have fast activation without any setup fees. You have to purchase it for a lump sum of $106 per month. But you must install an IPTV player that is supported on your devices to stream the IPTV content. With that, you can enjoy watching 95+ channels on your devices like Android devices, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
GET A VPN FOR IPTV STREAMING
While connecting to a VPN, you will become invisible on the internet as well as your activity. Because your actual IP address will be hidden and will be provided with an altered IP address based on the server. Also, all of your data traffic will be encrypted to avoid privacy leaks. To get the services of a VPN, you can try the best VPN available, like PrivateVPN and ProtonVPN.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO FLIP IPTV
1. Visit the official site of Flip IPTV (https://www.flipiptv.com/).
2. Click on the Package tab from the homepage. There is only one package to choose from.
3. Select a Payment Method. You can choose to Pay With Credit Card or without Credit Card.
4. Click on Pay Without Card and fill out the details.
5. Then, click on Submit. You can visit the retailer at the nearest location to pay for the subscription.
5. Now, click on Pay With Credit Card and fill out the details mentioned.
6. Click on Submit.
7. After successful traction, you will receive your login credentials in the mail.
HOW TO STREAM FLIP IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Pro or GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the same application from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install button.
5. Now, open the IPTV Smarters Pro and log in your IPTV credentials.
6. Watch your favorite channels over the internet.
HOW TO STREAM FLIP IPTV ON iOS DEVICES
1. Open the App Store on your iOS devices.
2. Search for GSE SMART IPTV.
3. Tap on the Get button to install the GSE SMART IPTV app.
4. After installation, open the GSE IPTV application.
5. Log in with your IPTV provider account.
5. Now, you can watch Flip IPTV on your iOS devices.
HOW TO STREAM FLIP IPTV ON FIRESTICK
1. Setup your Firestick and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab from the home screen and choose Search.
4. Search for the Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the Downloader application from the search result.
6. Select the Get tab.
7. Then, go to the Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> On.
8. Now, open the Downloader and enter the URL of the GSE SMART IPTV.
9. Click Go to install the application.
10. After installation, log in and stream your favorite channels.
HOW TO STREAM FLIP IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen and select the Google Play Store.
3. Then, select the Search icon.
4. Search for Smart IPTV and choose the application from the search result.
5. Select the Install tab to install the application.
6. Now, log in to watch 95+ channels on your Smart TV.
HOW TO STREAM FLIP IPTV ON PC
1. Open the Microsoft Store from the home screen.
2. In the Search Bar, type MyIPTV Player and search for it.
3. Choose the application from the search result.
4. Click on the Get button to install the application.
5. After installation, open the application and add the M3U link to stream the Flip IPTV contents.
HOW TO WATCH FLIP IPTV ON MAG DEVICES
1. Select Settings on the MAG device.
2. Select the System Settings and then Server.
3. Navigate to Portal and select Add Portal.
4. Enter the portal name and URL of Flip IPTV that you received.
5. Click OK. Now, restart your MagBox to stream Flip IPTV.
HOW TO STREAM FLIP IPTV ON ENIGMA 2
1. On your Enigma 2 device, install the Putty or DCC application.
2. Launch it and enter the IP address of your device.
To find it, go to Settings > Setup > System > Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings > IP Address.
3. Select the Connection Type Setting as Telnet and press Enter.
4. Enter the Flip IPTV login details as you have received in the email like username and password.
5. You need to copy and paste the DCC or Putty command line from your email and press Enter.
6. Restart the device, and you shall watch Flip IPTV on Enigma 2.
There may be times, you might find Flip TV not working. In that case, you shall visit the official website of Flip IPTV to get support. You can click on the Contact tab on the home screen and fill out a form with your query or you can get an idea to solve the problem by clicking on the FAQ tab on the home screen.
Flip IPTV is not a budget-friendly IPTV provider as you have to pay $106 to get their services for a month. Also, you don’t have the option to stream on its platform with this huge cost on your back. The channels provided by them are limited. However, you can try their service as there are no other problems. You can also use Jarvis IPTV or Marvel IPTV as they are worth using IPTV providers.