First Class IPTV is a reputable IPTV provider offering over 2,300+ live TV channels, Video-On-Demand content, and more. The channels are available in various categories like Sports, Music, Kids, Entertainment, Movies, and more. The basic plan of this IPTV allows 2 connections under one single account, and the subscription would cost $15. You can stream the content provided by the IPTV in SD and HD quality. It has stable servers, and you can stream IPTV content without lagging or freezing. This IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, and more.
Why Use VPN For First Class IPTV
There has yet to be a definite way to determine whether IPTV is legal. This is why you need to use VPN when streaming live TV channels or other content using IPTV. Using a VPN, you can hide your IP address and location from others and be anonymous. It is also quite useful in bypassing the geo-restriction set by countries that restrict IPTV and allows you to stream IPTV in these countries.
Subscription Price of First Class IPTV
First Class IPTV has several subscription plans to choose from. The plans offered by the IPTV are:
|Plan||No. of Connections||Price|
How to Subscribe to First Class IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, go to First Class IPTV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to the subscription section, choose the plan you want and click on the Plan.
3. On the Checkout page, enter your Email, Card information, and other details and select Pay.
4. You have now subscribed to this IPTV, and your account credentials will be sent to you through email.
How to Stream First Class IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and open the Play Store app.
2. Look for Smart IPTV Xtream Player, and from the suggestion list, choose the app.
3. Click on Install. The app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the Smart IPTV Xtream Player app.
5. Type your username, Password, and M3U URL of Smart IPTV Xtream Player, and select Login.
6. Start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Watch First Class IPTV on Firestick
1. Select the Find tab on your Firestick home screen and click Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Download.
4. The Downloader app will be installed on Firestick. Then, return to the home screen.
5. Go to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app from the available apps and enable it.
8. Now, navigate to the Apps section and launch the Downloader app.
9. Enter the URL of the OTT Navigator IPTV apk in the URL box and click on Go.
10. The app will be downloaded on your device, and select Install.
11. Once the installation is over, open the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
11. Type the First Class IPTV login details and enjoy watching IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Get First Class IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app on the home screen and select TV on the menu.
2. Click on Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Select the Configure option.
4. Click on General and select Location.
5. On the drop-down menu, select the Remote Path (Internet address) and click on OK.
6. Choose the M3U Play List URL option and enter the M3U URL First Class IPTV.
7. Select OK.
8. Click on Enable. Select Channels and start streaming your favorite channels on Kodi.
How to Stream First Class IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Switch on your iOS device and go to the App Store.
2. Tap on the Search bar and type 247 IPTV.
3. From the results, choose the official app and click Get.
4. Wait for the installation to be over and open the 247 IPTV app.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of First Class IPTV.
6. Select Login. The IPTV content will be loaded, and enjoy watching IPTV content on your iOS.
How to Watch First Class IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
Note: If you don’t have the VLC app, you can download it from the official website.
2. On the top left side of the menu bar, there will be a Media option; select it.
3. From the available options, choose the Open Network Stream option.
4. On the Open Media window, select Network.
5. On the Network Protocol section, enter the M3U URL of First Class IPTV and click on Play.
6. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your PC.
How to Get First Class IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV using the App Store.
2. Open the Smart IPTV app and note down the Mac address on the screen.
3. From your other devices, visit Smart IPTV’s official website.
4. Select My List on the menu.
5. On the MAC field, type the Mac address, and in the URL field, enter the M3U URL of First Class IPTV.
6. Click on Send. You can now stream live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Stream First Class IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Power on your MAG device and launch the Settings option.
2. Choose System Settings from the available settings and click on Servers.
3. Select Portals. Type First Class IPTV in the Portal 1 name section.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV in the Portal 1 URL section and click on Send.
5. Once the restart is done, you can stream live TV channels, movies, and TV series on your device.
You can contact Customer Support in case of any problems with the IPTV. To contact them, you must visit the official website and go to the Contact section. Then, you need to fill in the Contact Us form and send your query. You will receive a reply from them within 3 working days.
First Class IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It offers live TV channels, movies, TV series, PPV, and lots of other content you can stream on your device. This IPTV allows you to subscribe to a maximum of 5 connections and does not offer you any refunds.
Unfortunately, there is no First Class IPTV apk file available to download.
You can solve the IPTV not working issue using the methods below:
1. Check whether the login details are correct
2. Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV app
3. Check your internet connection
4. Try using another IPTV player app
5. Check whether the IPTV servers are down