Edge TV IPTV is an IPTV service provider in the USA that features abundant content to stream. It has thousands of on-demand video content such as movies, series, and TV shows for streaming anytime. The IPTV provides streaming in HD and full HD streaming quality. It offers 3000+ live TV channels, both local and international channels, with on-demand movies and series. You can stream the Edge IPTV on Android, PC, Smart TV, Firestick, and iOS devices.
The subscription price costs $15/month, $42 for 3 months, $80 for 6 months, and $150/year for one device. There are plans for multiple devices too. You can also avail the free trial before purchasing the subscription.
How to Sign Up for Edge IPTV
1. Go to the Edge IPTV official site on your smartphone or PC.
2. Now, click on the Shop > Subscriptions > Edge TV IPTV or 24-hour Preview.
3. On the next screen, choose the Number of Devices and Number of Months from the respective drop-down. Then, click Buy Now.
4. Now, click Proceed to Checkout or View Cart option on the next screen.
5. Enter your billing address and subscription details.
6. On the right side, choose the mode of payment.
7. Then, finally click Place Order.
8. Complete the payment, and the credentials will be mailed to you.
Use VPN for IPTV Streaming
You will need a VPN when you are streaming the IPTV since you may not know whether the IPTV is legal or not. All your personal data is being monitored legally and illegally. So using VPN will hide your IP address and make it hard for anyone to track or hack you. Also, it will help you to bypass the geo-restrictions. You can buy Premium VPNs like NordVPN or IPVanish VPN to safeguard your streaming.
How to Install Edge IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on the Android device and go to Settings > Security.
2. Select the Unknown Sources and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Now, search for Edge IPTV APK in a web browser.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. Now, click on the downloaded IPTV file to install it on the Android device
6. Open the IPTV app. You can find the MAC Address on the bottom right corner of the screen.
7. Now, make sure to subscribe to the Edge IPTV with this MAC address.
8. Tap the Menu button > Reload Portal > and choose the profile.
9. The contents will load and stream your favorite content.
How to Install Edge IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick device and check the internet connection.
2. Click on the Find tab on the Firestick home screen and choose the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
4. Then, click on the Download button to download the Downloader app.
5. Once the Downloader is installed, go to the home screen and click Settings > My Fire TV.
6. Now, choose the Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Now, open the Downloader app on the Fire TV device and highlight the URL field.
9. Enter the Edge IPTV Apk URL and click on the Go button.
10. Then, click on the Install button.
11. Now, open the Edge TV app. Make sure to sign up for the IPTV service provider with the given MAC Address.
12. Click on the Three horizontal lines >Reload Portal > Choose your profile to start streaming.
How to Install Edge IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, or Apple TV.
3. Now, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the Menu option.
4. Choose Xtream-codes API and click on the + icon.
5. Enter the Name, Username, Password, and M3U URL of Edge IPTV.
6. Now click Add to start streaming the video contents
How to Install Edge IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your smart TV.
2. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app and accept the terms.
3. Then, select Log in with Xtream Codes API.
4. Enter the name, username, password, and Edge IPTV URL provided on your mail.
5. Then, click Add User and choose Live TV.
6. Click the three-dotted icon and choose Refresh TV Guide.
7. Go to the home screen and choose Settings > Player Settings. Change this to Hardware Decoder and Save.
8. Now, go back to the home screen to start streaming.
How to Install Edge IPTV on PC
1. Download and Install the BlueStacks Android emulator app from the BlueStacks Official Website.
2. Also, download the Edge TV IPTV APK on your PC from a reliable website.
3. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in to your Google account.
4. Select Installed Apps and click on Install Apk.
5. Drag and drop the Edge IPTV APK and install it.
6. Then, go to the My Apps tab and open the IPTV app.
7. Open the Edge TV app and click on Menu > Reload Portal and
8. Choose your highlighted profile to start streaming.
Edge TV IPTV offers 24/7 customer support. You can visit their official site and click on the Contact button. There you can choose Contact Us, Request Form, and Report Form. There you can enter your name, email, and your query. You will be got back with relevant answers soon. If you have any requests, like to add a service or cancel, you can fill in the request form. If you have any issues that you want to report, you can use the Report form.
Edge IPTV Review
Edge IPTV is a reliable service, a stable server, and a wide variety of live TV channels. Therefore the IPTV becomes a complete package to stream with friends and family. You can get sports to kids to all sorts of genres to stream along with the live TV channels and VOD movies. Also, check out the other IPTV Providers such as Game Master IPTV, Marvel IPTV, and IPTV Gratuit.