Nordic IPTV is a Swedish IPTV service provider. It offers more than 45,000+ live TV channels and thousands of VOD content like movies, TV series, PPV events, and more. You can also stream live football matches from premier leagues like the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Allsvenskan League, and more. Nordic IPTV allows you to load the content via M3U URL. Since it allows you to load the content via M3U URL, you can stream Nordic IPTV on various streaming devices.
Why Choose Nordic IPTV?
- Nordic IPTV allows you to stream your favorites in SD, HD, FHD, and 4K quality resolution.
- This IPTV provides 13,000+ films and 3800+ series in the on-demand library.
- It offers 24/7 customer support to clarify queries.
- You can get free updates every week.
- Nordic ITV offers a 60-minute free trial for new users.
Nordic IPTV offers three different types of subscriptions, as mentioned below.
- 3 Months – kr 499
- 6 Months – kr 799
- 12 Months – kr 1399
How to Sign Up for Nordic IPTV
(1) Launch the browser on your device and visit the Nordic IPTV website [https://nordiciptv.com/].
(2) Scroll down to the subscription page and select your desired subscription.
(3) Click the KÖP NU or Buy Now button near the subscription.
(4) Follow the on-screen prompt and complete the payment.
(5) Once your payment is successful, you will receive the M3U URL to your registered mail ID.
Why You Need VPN to Stream Nordic IPTV
Using a VPN when streaming Nordic IPTV will protect your data and privacy. You may know that streaming IPTV is considered illegal and is banned in some countries. But by using a VPN, you can easily unblock these geo-restrictions and stream the IPTV content safely. It also helps you to hide the IP address and location from hackers, data thieves, and more. We suggest our users use premium VPN services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN to stream IPTV content without any hassle.
How to Stream Nordic IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and launch the Play Store application.
2. Click on the Search bar and search for the Televizo-IPTV player app.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select the Install button to download the app Play Store on your smartphone.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the Televizo-IPTV player app.
5. Tap Create Playlist and choose New M3U Playlist
6. Enter your M3U URL and click the Tick mark at the top right to load your IPTV content.
7. Once the content has been loaded, you can start streaming your desired IPTV from Nordic IPTV.
How to Watch Nordic IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick-connected TV and click the search icon from the home screen.
2. Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search result and hit the Download or Get button to install the app on Firestick.
4. Now, go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Click Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
7. Turn on the toggle button near the Downloader app to install the unknown apps on your Firestick.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of XCIPTV Player on the URL box.
9. Select Go and download the APK file on your device.
10. Open the IPTV APK file and click on the Install button to install the XCIPTV Player app on Firestick.
11. After installing, open the XCIPTV Player app and select Settings.
12. Select the desired M3U URL and log in with your account credentials.
13. Finally, start streaming your desired IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Get Nordic IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and go to Smart Hub.
2. Enter Smart IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the list of apps.
3. Click on the Install button to install the app on your TV.
4. Now, launch the Smart IPTV app and note down the Mac address and Smart IPTV activation link.
5. Go back to the home screen and open the browser.
6. Visit the activation website of Smart IPTV (siptv.app/activation/).
7. Enter the necessary details and click the Send button.
8. Now, relaunch the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung smart TV and enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Watch Nordic IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and launch the LG Content Store application.
2. Select the Search bar and type IPTV Smarters Pro.
3. Locate and select the IPTV Smarters Pro app from the search results
4. Hit the Install button to install the app on your LG smart TV.
5. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
6. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL, and hit Add User.
7. Once the content has been loaded, start streaming your favorite content on LG smart TV.
How to Stream Nordic IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Launch the browser on your PC and download the 247 IPTV APK from the trusted website.
2. Now, connect the USB Drive on your PC and move the APK file from your PC to the drive.
3. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Now, go to Settings and select the Device Preferences options.
5. Click on Security & Restrictions. Select the Unknown Apps option and enable it.
6. Go back to the Settings of the TV and select Apps.
7. Select the TV Guard option and hit App Manager.
8. Choose Install from USB and select the 247 IPTV APK.
9. Click the Install button and wait for a few minutes until the app is installed on your TV.
10. Finally, log in with your credentials and start streaming the IPTV content on your TV.
How to Get Nordic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1: Turn on your PC and launch the VLC media player.
2. Click the Media tab at the top and choose Open Network Stream.
3. Now, select the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of Nordic IPTV.
4. Finally, hit the Play button to load your IPTV content.
5. Now, you can now stream your desired IPTV content on your PC.
How to Stream Nordic IPTV on iOS Device
1. Unlock your iOS device and launch the App Store.
2. Type GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Hit the Get button to install the GSE Smart IPTV app from the App Store on your iOS device.
4. Launch the app and click the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
5. Choose Remote Playlists and click the plus (+) icon.
6. Select the + icon on the top right corner of the screen and enter the M3U URL of Nordic IPTV.
7. Enjoy watching the IPTV content available on the URL.
How to Stream Nordic IPTV on Formuler Box
1. Switch on your Formuler box and open the MyTV Online app.
2. Note down the Mac Address on the top right corner of the screen and select the Add Portal option.
3. Enter the Nordic IPTV and M3U URL of Nordic IPTV.
4. Finally, click the Connect button to load your IPTV content.
5. Once the content has been loaded, you can stream the IPTV content on the Formuler box.
How to Stream Nordic IPTV on MAG Devices
(1) Turn on your MAG device and navigate to the home screen.
(2) Click the Settings option and choose System Settings.
(3) Select Servers on the next page and choose Portals.
(4) Click the Portal 1 URL field and enter the M3U URL of Nordic IPTV
(5) Hit Save and restart your MAG device to load the IPTV content.
(6) Now, turn on the MAG device and start streaming your desired content.
How to Setup TVIP Nordic IPTV Box on TV
1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the TVIP box and the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Plug the power adapter into the socket and connect it to the set-top box.
3. Connect the Ethernet cable to the set-top box for an internet connection.
4. Now, turn on your TV and change the input mode to HDMI.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the set-up process.
6. You can now stream Nordic IPTV on your TV with the help
In case of any queries, you can try contacting customer service. You can contact customer service through the Contact Us form on the official website, and you will receive a reply within 2-3 business days. You can also contact them through the live chat function available 24/7 on the website.
Nordic IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. By subscribing to the service, you can get M3U URL credentials to load your IPTV content. You can use the URL in any IPTV player to stream the content available on Nordic IPTV.
Alternatives to Nordic IPTV
If you are not satisfied with the Nordic IPTV, you can switch to the alternative IPTV service mentioned below.
Iconic Streams is one of the finest IPTV service providers. It allows you to stream 6000+ TV channels and 3000+ on-demand content. If you are a new user, you can get 48 hours of a free trial to test the service. You can also get advanced features like EPG and TV Catchup.
Magis TV IPTV
If you are looking for a budget-friendly IPTV streaming service, you can go with the Magis TV IPTV. It offers 1000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It also allows you to stream videos in various qualities like SD, HD, and FHD quality. Magis TV IPTV has a powerful and stable server that helps to stream the videos in zero buffering quality.
Xtreme HD IPTV is one of the best IPTV services where you can stream more than 20000 live TV channels and thousands of on-demand content. Since it uses Anti-Freeze technology, you can stream the videos without any buffering issues. It also offers the Favorites List to store your favorite content.
Frequently Asked Question
You can solve the IPTV not working by checking the internet connection, restarting the app or device, and clearing cache data.